3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Respeck написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
"
Respeck написал:
Anyone curious, my profile is open.

I finally caved and am running impale with dread instead of swapping between minion speed and awakened minion damage, and now i am literally insta gibbing meta's, it's a very noticeable difference.

Also, try out summon holy relic. I dropped flame dash for it, the speed is great.

To my understanding the speed from holy relic only affects holy relic itself, so all it does is give u and ur minions some regen.

Really? Says minion movement speed, hard to tell but I do feel my zombies zoom towards enemies much faster with it on, have to see for yourself but I could be crazy.

Now ur making me curious haha, still 90% sure it only buffs the relic itself tho. I am on my phone atm but ill test it myself tomorrow.
@brun I see that youre using holy relic now.. is it better than AG setup in helm?
I need help please : I currently switched for the avian setup, the only exception is that i dont have all the jewels yet and my gem are not lvl 20 yet but i have enlighteen and i can only put 3 aura (Dread banner, Pride, Aspect of avian)

Someone know what i'm doing wrong ?

EDIT : also dont have the expensive amulet, so i'm still using astramentis and i dont have a watcher eye yet
Последняя редакция: mbbk. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 1:00:03
"
mbbk написал:
I need help please : I currently switched for the avian setup, the only exception is that i dont have all the jewels yet and my gem are not lvl 20 yet but i have enlighteen and i can only put 3 aura (Dread banner, Pride, Aspect of avian)

Someone know what i'm doing wrong ?

EDIT : also dont have the expensive amulet, so i'm still using astramentis and i dont have a watcher eye yet

Your Saqawals is only 9% reduced reserved mana, you ideally want this at 10%. And you are missing Sovereignty passive in the upper left for 14% more reduced mana. Also you're not trying to put vaal haste on, you just use it for the vaal spell ability for bosses, so I think its just the hatred you don't have room for currently correct?? Sovereignty might be enough without rolling your saqawal's since you have a bit of reduced mana in the top right passives as well, not too sure of all the ins and outs of the saqawal build. Since you don't have Aul's, you aren't gonna have room for one more aura like brunowa does.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Последняя редакция: Mubbsy. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 1:11:48
Oh thanks, i just picked Sovereignty and know i can use hatred. I just sacrified a jewel socket but now i think it will be better. I didnt noticed it before you say it but yes i dont activate haste aura so i have now 4 aura, it will do it for a time
Thanks for your help
I'm not really sure on what I should upgrade next and save my money for. I guess I'd like to craft an amulet with %str and %attr. I know there's a guide here somewhere but I can't find it. Can anyone point me to it? Or advise if I should upgrade something else first?
Thanks!
"
n4zroth написал:
I'm not really sure on what I should upgrade next and save my money for. I guess I'd like to craft an amulet with %str and %attr. I know there's a guide here somewhere but I can't find it. Can anyone point me to it? Or advise if I should upgrade something else first?
Thanks!

I have it bookmarked.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/563

Based on your gear amulet isn't a bad call imo. Just be ready for a lot lower base dex, so you'll prob need to get the 2 x 30 dex nodes and maybe more dex on your other ring to be able to hit phase run's 155 dex req at lvl 20.

Only other thing I can think of that might be a worthy investment is A watchers eye with your chaos res and intimidate from pride for some extra damage, but I was looking at them earlier for myself and they are about 20ex for both mods.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Mubbsy написал:
"
n4zroth написал:
Thanks!

I have it bookmarked.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/563

Based on your gear amulet isn't a bad call imo. Just be ready for a lot lower base dex, so you'll prob need to get the 2 x 30 dex nodes and maybe more dex on your other ring to be able to hit phase run's 155 dex req at lvl 20.

Only other thing I can think of that might be a worthy investment is A watchers eye with your chaos res and intimidate from pride for some extra damage, but I was looking at them earlier for myself and they are about 20ex for both mods.

Thank you so much!
Yea I took out the amulet yesterday and I'd need about 55 Dex to reach 155, but as both my rings are sub-20 chaos (and spending 2+ ex on it doesn't improve much), I'll look for some dex there and then craft and take some passives :-)
Последняя редакция: n4zroth. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 4:23:33
just drop phase run. not worth sacrificing other things for it. without it you can get away with like 55 dex/70 dex with impale, which is nothing
Последняя редакция: crazypearce. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 4:16:47
is it still worth me using skill points on Sovereignty (for auras) if i use the skele links or is there something more useful i can put my skills into

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация