3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cyrom написал:
Cant decide... Impale vs Awakened melee phys dmg support? Also does the 10% chance to intimidate even apply to our zombies?

They intimidate the mobs themselves so it does work afaik. It's a pretty big dps buff for single target and it saves you needing an expensive watchers eye or using up passive points with a lethal pride
Lethal pride 15% str (20% str if you spend more points)
Скрытый текст

Is this worth anything?
Been using it forever but finally divined something better for me

Edit: not sure if there is a better way of posting this..
Последняя редакция: Voneriksson. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 22:10:19
Honestly no b/c that % Strength sounds great until you realize its on none of the nodes you actually use except maybe 1, anytime you have to spend more then 2 extra points pathing just for your timeless jewel its diminshing returns.

That jewel would eat up atleast 6 if not closer to 10 points which can change the whole build.
If I am using Impale support and Dread Banner, when is the best time to plant the banner against a boss?

If I already have the stages built up, do I want to plant it right at the beginning of the boss fight or is it better for the boss to take some damage first before planting it?
I have a question about the Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel. The number that is used in his newest video is 1123500. (this gives large nodes the slum lord, "minions do 80% increased dmg) But how close to that number can I be? I see one selling that is 123560 and another 123580 at a MUCH higher price than the others, is that because they are the slum lord or what? I can't seem to find much info about how close the numbers need to be, or does it have to be exact?
"
Quarrell написал:
I have a question about the Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel. The number that is used in his newest video is 1123500. (this gives large nodes the slum lord, "minions do 80% increased dmg) But how close to that number can I be? I see one selling that is 123560 and another 123580 at a MUCH higher price than the others, is that because they are the slum lord or what? I can't seem to find much info about how close the numbers need to be, or does it have to be exact?

the number is a seed. The value of it is completely arbitrary. You could be 1 off that 1123500 and get entirely different results.

You either get the exact number or there is no correlation in these Lethal Pride, Elegant Hubris type jewels.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 22:51:04
I saw people posting about POB with impale working, what fork Impale is working?
"
TrueDivinorium написал:
I saw people posting about POB with impale working, what fork Impale is working?

The original Path of Building does not calculate Impale (amongst other things).

Some people branched off the main Path of Building code base to create a fork code that has a lot of updates and improvements over the original Path of Building.

You can see how to use the Fork version here. If you have an up to date Path of the Building, you simply need to edit one line in one file and then it will grab the fork code.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
How are we getting 16 total zombies?

2 from tree
9 from Raise Zombie Gem Level 30
4 from Helmet with 1200 strength

Is there 1 more source I am missing or is the 16 assuming 1500 in strength?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

the number is a seed. The value of it is completely arbitrary. You could be 1 off that 1123500 and get entirely different results.

You either get the exact number or there is no correlation in these Lethal Pride, Elegant Hubris type jewels.

Darn, I was hoping the seed would be ranged... I used all my orbs trying to get a good one, and I can't find any for sale with that seed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация