3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke but it just happened again which makes me think I don't understand a mechanic of the Kurai flask.

See the picture below of my health and full flask. No matter how many times I press the #1 key, the flask will not let me drink from it. This has happened twice to me and I don't know why. All other times it has worked as expected

https://imgur.com/a/BMbzhbF
"
brunowa написал:
"
Circled написал:
Is it even possible to run the Saqal set-up without the aul's uprising ammy? - It's currently going for like 40 EX :/

Definitely. You can just use an astramentis or other amulet. You just won't have the Pride aura that is all. Alternatively you can get Auls with hatred it haste like others have mentioned.

Wow didn’t even think about getting a Hatred Aul’s instead..that’s 10ex whereas it’s 40ish for pride

Also thanks for the response about the boots and belt for speed, I definitely plan to get those.

Just trying to figure out now what will be the biggest bang for my buck, getting Aul’s and Saq’s with Avion/fortify weapon to switch to the 7 aura build or stay with geofri’s and go for something like vuln on hit gloves or minion damage+40% baron.
Последняя редакция: Fievelxiv. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 17:54:27
Hello anyone tested awakened multistrike gem for zombies? Does it really make a difference? Most if my build is finished just wondering if it's worth farming for it or just min max other equipment instead. Thanks
Последняя редакция: DongKingKong. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 18:08:32
"
Dùng написал:
Hey, I am playing the "tank build" but I can't afford a lvl 4 enlighten atm
I can't put the 4 auras from the build but I have Aspect of the Avian on my weapon that I can use instead of discipline since it reserve less mana.

Is it a good thing to do ? Or should I remove aspect & banner to keep discipline since I have survivability issues sometimes (on boss only, got 8k5 life/es)
What could I put instead of discipline otherwise?

thx

Don't mean to spam but I think it's lost already.

Isn't there any setup without enlighten 4 ? and aspect on the avian from weapon so it's not lost. Maybe I could even win 2 sockets slots from enlighten that i wouldn't need anymore to run my 4 auras and the removed aura (discipline or pride) but then no idea what to put.

Or is it just bad and I should wait for enlighten 4 and forgot avian?
"
brunowa написал:
Use the new one. It's much better.

I just didn't have a 5-linked new version so I put in the old one to showcase.
Thanks for answers. I have last question about the oils and amulet enchants. If I buy an amulet at +100 to attributes with an already enchanted charm, can I remake it to what I need - for example, from Claws of the Pride to Death Attunement?

Probably yes, but I understood long ago that in this game is often better not to rely on logic or common sense xD And the amulet costs like half the rest of the equipment. If it possible is it necessary to remove the enchantment on a workbench before this or just simply apply oils again?

Последняя редакция: MahouSensou. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 18:19:38
"
Dùng написал:
"
Dùng написал:
Hey, I am playing the "tank build" but I can't afford a lvl 4 enlighten atm
I can't put the 4 auras from the build but I have Aspect of the Avian on my weapon that I can use instead of discipline since it reserve less mana.

Is it a good thing to do ? Or should I remove aspect & banner to keep discipline since I have survivability issues sometimes (on boss only, got 8k5 life/es)
What could I put instead of discipline otherwise?

thx

Don't mean to spam but I think it's lost already.

Isn't there any setup without enlighten 4 ? and aspect on the avian from weapon so it's not lost. Maybe I could even win 2 sockets slots from enlighten that i wouldn't need anymore to run my 4 auras and the removed aura (discipline or pride) but then no idea what to put.

Or is it just bad and I should wait for enlighten 4 and forgot avian?

I wouldn't run Avian in Geofri's. Not worth it. Only use Avian if using Saqawal's.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
The first time this happened I thought it was a fluke but it just happened again which makes me think I don't understand a mechanic of the Kurai flask.

See the picture below of my health and full flask. No matter how many times I press the #1 key, the flask will not let me drink from it. This has happened twice to me and I don't know why. All other times it has worked as expected

https://imgur.com/a/BMbzhbF

Pretty sure it's just a visual bug. You are actually at full health which is why you cannot use the flask. Similar to how with blood rage and health regen the game doesn't show you at full health even though you are
"
"
brunowa написал:
Use the new one. It's much better.

I just didn't have a 5-linked new version so I put in the old one to showcase.
Thanks for answers. I have last question about the oils and amulet enchants. If I buy an amulet at +100 to attributes with an already enchanted charm, can I remake it to what I need - for example, from Claws of the Pride to Death Attunement?

Probably yes, but I understood long ago that in this game is often better not to rely on logic or common sense xD And the amulet costs like half the rest of the equipment. If it possible is it necessary to remove the enchantment on a workbench before this or just simply apply oils again?

Yes you can simply overwrite the annointment by creating a new one with Sister Cassia.
Ok I think I have myself immune to just about everything now;

immune to;

Chaos Damage
Stun
Chill
Freeze
Hinder
Poison
Blind
Maim
Silence
Corrupted Blood
25% chance to avoid Bleed

Then overall so far I have a 14.3k ES, 2,300 Strength and 18 zombies.

Definitely liking the CI version. These were the new additions;

Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 18:30:56
"
JCOH35 написал:
Ok I think I have myself immune to just about everything now;

immune to;

Chaos Damage
Stun
Chill
Freeze
Hinder
Poison
Blind
Maim
Silence
Corrupted Blood
25% chance to avoid Bleed

Then overall so far I have a 14.3k ES, 2,300 Strength and 18 zombies.

Definitely liking the CI version. These were the new additions;

hahaha that's pretty epic! Nice one mate!!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация