3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BonJovii написал:
Hi all, I know this question has been answered but I cant for the life of me find the answer in this thread. I'm currently going for the geofri tanky build and I have a question with regards to choosing the weapon.

Should I go for +1 fortify or +minion damage modifier in the 2 handed weapon?

Appreciate any kind pros that can help me with this dilemma.

Short answer: fortify.

dmg might be better at first, but fortify scales better in endgame, when your strength get higher.
"
TIMIK23 написал:
Hello guys! Sorry for my English at first.
I play with that bulid (new version, but without many expensive items).
And i died too much from poison boss, for example. I died only 2 times from Sirus at first try, but poison boss kill me 4-5 times.
And freezing so annoying..

How can i improve my survivability? DPS +- normal, but not too high. THANKS! I hope that you will understand me.

Looking at your gear you do not seem to have any Chaos resistance anywhere which means you are in the negative. This league is heavy on Chaos damage and some form of mitigation is necessary.

You can drop the Strength craft on your belt and replace it with a hybrid Element/Chaos resist roll of 15 which is a cheap place to start. Then you should upgrade your rings to get the necessary elemental resist, Strength and any Chaos resist you can get. That's probably going to get pricey.

You appear to have 2 unfilled jewel slots so use Jewels that add some Chaos resistance. Lastly change out one of your flasks for an Amethyst version. I'd probably drop the Stibnite one.

Don't overlook your Pantheon either. Soul of Shakari will give 5% reduced Chaos damage taken and if you get the upgrade you will be poison immune.
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
TIMIK23 написал:
Hello guys! Sorry for my English at first.
I play with that bulid (new version, but without many expensive items).
And i died too much from poison boss, for example. I died only 2 times from Sirus at first try, but poison boss kill me 4-5 times.
And freezing so annoying..

How can i improve my survivability? DPS +- normal, but not too high. THANKS! I hope that you will understand me.

Looking at your gear you do not seem to have any Chaos resistance anywhere which means you are in the negative. This league is heavy on Chaos damage and some form of mitigation is necessary.

You can drop the Strength craft on your belt and replace it with a hybrid Element/Chaos resist roll of 15 which is a cheap place to start. Then you should upgrade your rings to get the necessary elemental resist, Strength and any Chaos resist you can get. That's probably going to get pricey.

You appear to have 2 unfilled jewel slots so use Jewels that add some Chaos resistance. Lastly change out one of your flasks for an Amethyst version. I'd probably drop the Stibnite one.

Don't overlook your Pantheon either. Soul of Shakari will give 5% reduced Chaos damage taken and if you get the upgrade you will be poison immune.

Thank you SO much :)
I will looking this after work :D
I really need chaos res..)
"
Eisbehr написал:
"
BonJovii написал:
Hi all, I know this question has been answered but I cant for the life of me find the answer in this thread. I'm currently going for the geofri tanky build and I have a question with regards to choosing the weapon.

Should I go for +1 fortify or +minion damage modifier in the 2 handed weapon?

Appreciate any kind pros that can help me with this dilemma.

Short answer: fortify.

dmg might be better at first, but fortify scales better in endgame, when your strength get higher.

Does this answer remain the same if the AG is using Kingmaker?
Alright, am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to get my fourth spectre. At first I figured it was because my Raise Spectre was only level 20, so I bought a level 21 gem, but now I've got a level 21 Raise Spectre and I'm still stuck at three. There's probably something else I'm overlooking. My character should be public if anyone is kind enough to take a peek and tell me where I screwed up. Thanks in advance!

Was gonna ask for upgrade advice too, but I just noticed the new-ish balanced version. That'll keep me spending for a while.
Последняя редакция: redlefthand. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 5:49:43
"
redlefthand написал:
Alright, am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to get my fourth spectre. At first I figured it was because my Raise Spectre was only level 20, so I bought a level 21 gem, but now I've got a level 21 Raise Spectre and I'm still stuck at three. There's probably something else I'm overlooking. My character should be public if anyone is kind enough to take a peek and tell me where I screwed up. Thanks in advance!

Also, if it's not pushing it to ask for this much help, does anybody have any upgrade tips? I'm going to buy a 21/20 Raise Zombie, but after that I'll still have about 15 exalts to blow on an upgrade. I was thinking maybe some better rings and an Awakened Blasphemy, but there might be something better to blow currency on.

You need to annoint your amulet with death attunement for +1 spectres
"
tateandyoko написал:
"
redlefthand написал:

Also, if it's not pushing it to ask for this much help, does anybody have any upgrade tips? I'm going to buy a 21/20 Raise Zombie, but after that I'll still have about 15 exalts to blow on an upgrade. I was thinking maybe some better rings and an Awakened Blasphemy, but there might be something better to blow currency on.

It already has Death Attunement on it though.
"
redlefthand написал:
"
tateandyoko написал:
"
redlefthand написал:

It already has Death Attunement on it though.

You have all the items required for a level 25 Raise Specter gem. You should be able to raise 4. I can't understand why you are only getting 3.

Just to double check, when you are in game, hover over your Raise Specter gem and make sure the game recognizes it as a Level 25 gem (you can only do this in game).
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 6:08:06
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

You have all the items required for a level 25 Raise Specter gem. You should be able to raise 4. I can't understand why you are only getting 3.

Just to double check, when you are in game, hover over your Raise Specter gem and make sure the game recognizes it as a Level 25 gem (you can only do this in game).

Yeah, the game is showing level 25. 21 from gem, +2 from item, and +2 for global modifiers. Maybe it's a bug. I guess I'll try restarting the game again and see if it fixes anything. Probably won't but it's worth a shot.
mana leech. as there are no mana flasks and no mana leech on tree im wondering where you get your mana refill from?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация