3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cruonit написал:

AG has its own curse limit. With windshriek you Will be able to have 3 curses in total. AG may cast 2.
Punishment requires your minions To be hit To work, I don't think anything Will live long enough To provide a satisfying amount of advantage. Then there is always poacher's mark, which works well with precision aura.

Thats not how the curse limit works. A mob can only have 1 base curse. Two players or 1 player and 1 AG cant put up 2 curses.
For anyone running

You typically dont need a movement skill b/c your cyclone is basically perma-phase run so you have some open sockets in your gloves. I have found my final and most liked setup for those extra sockets.

I first noticed Brunowa was using the relic, more as a dps boosted with brutality and melee physical damage but it got me thinking and man, this is epic.

The regen is amazing, nonstop ES for me and life for my zombie horde.

So now since sacrificing some STR to get my favorite boots back I have

x17 Lv.30 zombies
x4 Lv.25 spectres
x1 Lv.25 animated guardian
x1 Lv.26 carrion golem
x1 Lv.26 holy relic

Feels really comfortable, not the fastest, if your 1 of those speed guys LF 90sec maps this isnt for you. However if your 1 of those 1 handed guys wanting to lean back in your chair and own the game give it a go.

(actually got my 18th zombie back, spent 2 extra skill points in my timeless jewel radius to grab 1 more +5% node until I divine a perfect 1)
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 12:25:08

You typically dont need a movement skill b/c your cyclone is basically perma-phase run

What exactly is meant by this?

I don’t use phase run usually but I thought any skill would stop it functioning.

If this is in relation to watchers eye/haste, doesn’t it work the same way?
"
BopMajster написал:
"
Eisbehr написал:
"
BonJovii написал:
Hi all, I know this question has been answered but I cant for the life of me find the answer in this thread. I'm currently going for the geofri tanky build and I have a question with regards to choosing the weapon.

Should I go for +1 fortify or +minion damage modifier in the 2 handed weapon?

Appreciate any kind pros that can help me with this dilemma.

Short answer: fortify.

dmg might be better at first, but fortify scales better in endgame, when your strength get higher.

I think that if you get weapon with 120% increased damage, you need to have more than 400% increased damage from other sources

i got only 331 increased damage so for me incrased damage would be way better than lvl 1 fortify. lvl 1 fortify gives 20% more dmg.

In my case weapon with 120% increased damage would give me x = 1-(331/(331+120))*100%=26.6% more dmg

Wouldn't fortify support also give you the additional benefit of the Fortify Buff?

Or are you getting the Fortify buff via Kingmaker on the AG?
Hi im using the tank setup but have avian also on my wep is that worth using in place of one of the auras from my chest or is it better just to leave avian off
"
Godfeast написал:

You typically dont need a movement skill b/c your cyclone is basically perma-phase run

What exactly is meant by this?

I don’t use phase run usually but I thought any skill would stop it functioning.

If this is in relation to watchers eye/haste, doesn’t it work the same way?

Phase Run is just 1 of the more popular movement skills, people also like flame dash and leap slam.

Cyclone lets you phase through enemies aswell but its never considered a movement skill b/c you move so so so slow.

The stampede though fix your movement speed to 150% even when cycloning so you can eliminate your movement skill and flask giving you more options.

Again though, its not the fastest, caps you at 150, but for me thats more then enough and encourages my 1 hand playstyle, I really only even put my 2nd hand on keyboard on a boss, and those are 3 second encounters.
"
Slothlicious написал:
So after playing around a little, got to 1.5k strength; 16 zombies; 4 spectres; got the AG with the Kingmaker/Stitched mask etc; still missing a proper Hubris or Lethal pride timeless which im currently looking out for.
Maybe even gonna switch my Weapon to a fortify one instead of the 130% more minion damage but there lies the problem;
PoB shows that im only at around 100k zombie damage which looks kinda weird. I've cleared all content, multiple times, T16 maps feel wonderful since i only need to run and everything dies behind me.
Yet the boss damage isnt anywhere close to the video's so i guess something is still not right, Vulnerability on hit gloves shouldnt make such a huge difference i think, could be wrong ofc.
Anyone got any idea?

If you are using the regular version of POB, it does not calculate Impale damage, which is massive for you using Impale and Dread Banner.

I loaded your build into the Fork version of POB which correctly handled Impale.

With Frenzy and Power Charges on Minons, Banner Planted with 20 stages, you are doing an excellent 458,242 DPS (with impale)
Since I went back to my favorite boots though I have an extra pair of meta boots in all t1 rolls with the BiS lab enchant already for about half the usual price tag b/c my gears done, I honestly jus blow my currency on divines.

pm me if intrested
Fallen_Crusader_ thanks =)
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 12:41:00
Hello,

I'm pretty new to this game and I had a question about the Hubris I picked up with +320% minion damage.

Hubris: https://imgur.com/a/sp34Ehz

I put it into PoB and it's basically a wash with keeping my nodes that I had there.

I lost Redemption and Righteous Army.

It feels like my minions do a ton more damage in game, but PoB shows I basically sacrificed some regen/minion move speed/etc for nothing. Who should I trust?

Is this gem worth using? I'm still fairly new to the game so I"m not too sure.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RedDeath1337/characters?characterName=RedDeath_PDX

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
You dont put the hubris there, only the lethal pride.

The hubris gets slotted further down away from all the notable passives b/c it erases them.

I get what your saying but the idea is to have both, no sense in getting OP rolls if all they do is get you back to even of what you just gave up.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 13:44:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация