3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Respec'd into this yesterday, but I'm finding my dps to have gone down significantly from previous build and I'm quite squishy. I've tried both 6L Geofri set up and 6L Victario set up with Queen's Escape and Femur. I can't afford one of the crafted weps.

Most of the skill gems still aren't at level 20, but should be in the mid-ish teens by now. PoB says zombie damage is only like 26k. Should I wait it out or am I doing something wrong?
"
Osgili4th написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:
What AG is everyone using? Im tempted to try double curse one (need chest with additional curses on the AG then).

Im currently using budget version but just changing Dying Beath to Kingmaker gives me +100k zombie dps in PoB fork version.

I have a "double curse" AG, in reallity is my punishment cast and AG with vulnerability in gloves, since my AG have 2 curse limit he hit the enemy and I'm able to curse punishment in top of vulnerability. My AG setup is: Mask of the Stitched Demon, Garb of the ephemeral, southbound with vulnerability corruption on hit, Windshriek for extra curse AG and ofcourse Kingmaker as weapon.

What garb are you running? I see alot of different ones. Might go for a rare armor with max life, additional curse and max life converted to ES.
"
Jurronimo написал:
Respec'd into this yesterday, but I'm finding my dps to have gone down significantly from previous build and I'm quite squishy. I've tried both 6L Geofri set up and 6L Victario set up with Queen's Escape and Femur. I can't afford one of the crafted weps.

Most of the skill gems still aren't at level 20, but should be in the mid-ish teens by now. PoB says zombie damage is only like 26k. Should I wait it out or am I doing something wrong?

I'm using pob.party and your minions dealth 130k dmg that's pretty good when you have a lot of low level gems and and no quality on them, if you want better dmg you need to lvl the gems, 20 quality at least the ones that support your zombies. I think you are doing pretty well, is a lot of dmg for a cheaper set up. After working on gems the next steps will be AG and getting a rare weapon, a better weapon increase by a lot your dmg.
"
Osgili4th написал:
"
Jurronimo написал:

I'm using pob.party and your minions dealth 130k dmg that's pretty good when you have a lot of low level gems and and no quality on them, if you want better dmg you need to lvl the gems, 20 quality at least the ones that support your zombies. I think you are doing pretty well, is a lot of dmg for a cheaper set up. After working on gems the next steps will be AG and getting a rare weapon, a better weapon increase by a lot your dmg.

I guess my issue and why I'm disappointed is I had respecc'd from a build that did a ton of damage but was a bit squishier and I was hoping for something tankier. For example, I got absolutely wrecked by Drox yesterday regardless of set-up I tried.
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
Osgili4th написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:
What AG is everyone using? Im tempted to try double curse one (need chest with additional curses on the AG then).

Im currently using budget version but just changing Dying Beath to Kingmaker gives me +100k zombie dps in PoB fork version.

I have a "double curse" AG, in reallity is my punishment cast and AG with vulnerability in gloves, since my AG have 2 curse limit he hit the enemy and I'm able to curse punishment in top of vulnerability. My AG setup is: Mask of the Stitched Demon, Garb of the ephemeral, southbound with vulnerability corruption on hit, Windshriek for extra curse AG and ofcourse Kingmaker as weapon.

What garb are you running? I see alot of different ones. Might go for a rare armor with max life, additional curse and max life converted to ES.

A rare armor maybe a better option but Idk how expensive will be, I preferend the unique giving the AG the extra curse since victarios flight is only movement speed buff. I prefer to use the Garb of Ephemeral to go faster in maps and deny critical strikes of enemies giving me a additional lair of defense.
I can't remember if i actually posted this morning or not, can't find my thread..

Anyway - Is it worth getting the helmet (Mask of the Stitched Demon) for the animated guardian if you only have the Belly chest on him? It says he has 5k ES on PoB atleast, he's running at 64k hp but can't stop to worry about him when i run t16 maps and such.
Последняя редакция: Gollee. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 10:40:06
"
Jurronimo написал:

You have a good amount of room for growth.

*Get a level 21 Raise Specter to get a 4th specter.
*Level and quality all gems
*are you able to run all those aura's with only an elighten level 3?
*Annoint your amulet with Death Attunement to get another zombie
*Start saving up for a better weapon and Empower level 4
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 10:44:09
"
Jurronimo написал:
"
Osgili4th написал:
"
Jurronimo написал:

I guess my issue and why I'm disappointed is I had respecc'd from a build that did a ton of damage but was a bit squishier and I was hoping for something tankier. For example, I got absolutely wrecked by Drox yesterday regardless of set-up I tried.

If you want to be tankier Victario's isn't the best, Geofri's give a lot more ES, Drox can be really deadly if you don't have enough dps to avoid him to spawn the banners since that make him a really beef tank and can kill you really fast with the punsh from the sky.
Im run w Stampede boots . What anoilment recomended for this boots? I will run w shaper touch w vulnerability and i have ravenous horde in Skill three .

Thanks.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Jurronimo написал:

You have a good amount of room for growth.

*Get a level 21 Raise Specter to get a 4th specter.
*Level and quality all gems
*You may be wasting space in the chest. There is no way you are running all those aura's with just a level 3 enlighten
*Annoint your amulet with Death Attunement to get another zombie
*Start saving up for a better weapon and Empower level 4

What would you prioritize there with a 2ex budget? That's really all I have left after buying the gear. Haven't sold my old gear yet, but figured I'd hold onto it just in case.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация