3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Osgili4th написал:

I have a "double curse" AG, in reallity is my punishment cast and AG with vulnerability in gloves, since my AG have 2 curse limit he hit the enemy and I'm able to curse punishment in top of vulnerability. My AG setup is: Mask of the Stitched Demon, Garb of the ephemeral, southbound with vulnerability corruption on hit, Windshriek for extra curse AG and ofcourse Kingmaker as weapon.

What garb are you running? I see alot of different ones. Might go for a rare armor with max life, additional curse and max life converted to ES.

A rare armor maybe a better option but Idk how expensive will be, I preferend the unique giving the AG the extra curse since victarios flight is only movement speed buff. I prefer to use the Garb of Ephemeral to go faster in maps and deny critical strikes of enemies giving me a additional lair of defense.

Problem is you cant have Punishment as Curse on hit-corruption.. What other curse is good? Got vulnerability on my gloves and need one for AG.
Последняя редакция: Swiftlard. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 10:43:57
"
Osgili4th написал:

If you want to be tankier Victario's isn't the best, Geofri's give a lot more ES, Drox can be really deadly if you don't have enough dps to avoid him to spawn the banners since that make him a really beef tank and can kill you really fast with the punsh from the sky.

Yeah, I tried both. I'm not sure which set-up I prefer to be honest. I'm considering even doing Skeles in the chest for the extra punch in the arm. I have most of those gems leveled and at 20 quality, so it may help smooth it out for the time being.
"
Jurronimo написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Jurronimo написал:
Respec'd into this yesterday, but I'm finding my dps to have gone down significantly from previous build and I'm quite squishy. I've tried both 6L Geofri set up and 6L Victario set up with Queen's Escape and Femur. I can't afford one of the crafted weps.

Most of the skill gems still aren't at level 20, but should be in the mid-ish teens by now. PoB says zombie damage is only like 26k. Should I wait it out or am I doing something wrong?

You have a good amount of room for growth.

*Get a level 21 Raise Specter to get a 4th specter.
*Level and quality all gems
*You may be wasting space in the chest. There is no way you are running all those aura's with just a level 3 enlighten
*Annoint your amulet with Death Attunement to get another zombie
*Start saving up for a better weapon and Empower level 4

What would you prioritize there with a 2ex budget? That's really all I have left after buying the gear. Haven't sold my old gear yet, but figured I'd hold onto it just in case.

This is an incredibly expensive build to be honest. I am using a budget version myself.

2ex is not going to get you much outside of grabbing a raise specter level 21 gem and maybe redoing some of your rares for more strength and getting the attunement done.

You need better weapon (8-9 ex) and Empower Level 4 (8ex) if you want to up your damage.

You can also look into trying to get more strength to get you to 1200, which gives you another zombie.

Your min goal should be 14 zombies, 4 specters, AG and a Golem.
I heard a rumour that they changed the Awakeners orb making the end result being a chaos orb on second item, cant find any info on this....

I got 2 possible uppgrades, one being fortify from elder onto my boots

Second would be to craft one of those %str, %attribute necks

Edit: Anyone got a link to the neck craft guide? And is it still accurate? (since they maybe changed awakeners orb)
Последняя редакция: Voneriksson. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 10:59:39
New boots , happy, never liked Turtleroths anyway!

"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

This is an incredibly expensive build to be honest. I am using a budget version myself.

2ex is not going to get you much outside of grabbing a raise specter level 21 gem and maybe redoing some of your rares for more strength and getting the attunement done.

You need better weapon (8-9 ex) and Empower Level 4 (8ex) if you want to up your damage.

You can also look into trying to get more strength to get you to 1200, which gives you another zombie.

Any of the rares that jump out at you as needing upgrades? I can get the anointment, upgrade those rares a bit, and save a bit for the weapon.

Since I can't afford the level 4 enlighten, do you think it'd be worth switching to skeles in the chest?
"
Jurronimo написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Any of the rares that jump out at you as needing upgrades? I can get the anointment, upgrade those rares a bit, and save a bit for the weapon.

Since I can't afford the level 4 enlighten, do you think it'd be worth switching to skeles in the chest?

I haven't tried the skele's version so I can't say.

My equipment is worse than yours but I am now doing tier 15 maps easily, at just level 84, so you should still be able to do a lot of stuff in the game while you save up for the better stuff.

Get the level 21 raise specter first imo. You want two offensive and two defensive specters in the build.
So after playing around a little, got to 1.5k strength; 16 zombies; 4 spectres; got the AG with the Kingmaker/Stitched mask etc; still missing a proper Hubris or Lethal pride timeless which im currently looking out for.
Maybe even gonna switch my Weapon to a fortify one instead of the 130% more minion damage but there lies the problem;
PoB shows that im only at around 100k zombie damage which looks kinda weird. I've cleared all content, multiple times, T16 maps feel wonderful since i only need to run and everything dies behind me.
Yet the boss damage isnt anywhere close to the video's so i guess something is still not right, Vulnerability on hit gloves shouldnt make such a huge difference i think, could be wrong ofc.
Anyone got any idea?
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
Osgili4th написал:

I have a "double curse" AG, in reallity is my punishment cast and AG with vulnerability in gloves, since my AG have 2 curse limit he hit the enemy and I'm able to curse punishment in top of vulnerability. My AG setup is: Mask of the Stitched Demon, Garb of the ephemeral, southbound with vulnerability corruption on hit, Windshriek for extra curse AG and ofcourse Kingmaker as weapon.

What garb are you running? I see alot of different ones. Might go for a rare armor with max life, additional curse and max life converted to ES.

A rare armor maybe a better option but Idk how expensive will be, I preferend the unique giving the AG the extra curse since victarios flight is only movement speed buff. I prefer to use the Garb of Ephemeral to go faster in maps and deny critical strikes of enemies giving me a additional lair of defense.

Problem is you cant have Punishment as Curse on hit-corruption.. What other curse is good? Got vulnerability on my gloves and need one for AG.

AG has its own curse limit. With windshriek you Will be able to have 3 curses in total. AG may cast 2.
Punishment requires your minions To be hit To work, I don't think anything Will live long enough To provide a satisfying amount of advantage. Then there is always poacher's mark, which works well with precision aura.
"
Eisbehr написал:
"
BonJovii написал:
Hi all, I know this question has been answered but I cant for the life of me find the answer in this thread. I'm currently going for the geofri tanky build and I have a question with regards to choosing the weapon.

Should I go for +1 fortify or +minion damage modifier in the 2 handed weapon?

Appreciate any kind pros that can help me with this dilemma.

Short answer: fortify.

dmg might be better at first, but fortify scales better in endgame, when your strength get higher.

I think that if you get weapon with 120% increased damage, you need to have more than 400% increased damage from other sources

i got only 331 increased damage so for me incrased damage would be way better than lvl 1 fortify. lvl 1 fortify gives 20% more dmg.

In my case weapon with 120% increased damage would give me x = 1-(331/(331+120))*100%=26.6% more dmg

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация