3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Flesh and Stone is just nice linked with maim b/c it doubles the damage taken.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 22:03:59
"
Mubbsy написал:
At level 20, Maim support has "Enemies Maimed by supported skills take 16% increased physical damage", so if its linked to golem, and our golem hits an enemy and maims it, our zombies will deal a little extra to it. Not a huge increase but since it doesn't cost any reserved mana, and we have a lot of gem slots we can theoretically play with, it is a welcome addition.

ahh!! Thank you! This was my mistake.

I has misunderstood thinking it was only the Golem himself that inflicted the maim would benefit from that stat but it makes sense that every one should benefit.
Just finished my very first fight ever with Sirus.

I died a few times but not to Sirius himself, I died to those stupid storms. I was unsure where I was suppose to go when he phased and made a couple of bad mistakes.

At least I killed him. Got no drops (only awaken level 1).

Time to press on and get more watchstones I guess.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 22:28:36
So I did a little playing around this evening with my build. I am currently

runningPride, Skitter bots, Hatred, Haste/Vaal haste, clarity, dread banner, and

Aspect of the Avian. I was wondering would it be better to keep Skitter bots in

my chest or should I put Hatred in my chest and Skitter bots in my +3 ring. I

know Skitter bots does not get the +1 from the Awakened Generosity in my chest

but hatred does.

Thanks in advance and night all!
Последняя редакция: DanteTDH. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 22:57:09
"
JCOH35 написал:

Hey I was looking at similar belts to yours and they are really expensive, did you buy yours or craft it?

Anyone can help check my gear out? I would like to see what kind of skill gem combinations I can switch out to increase my damage.

Currently my gloves have vulnerability on hit so I was wondering if I should switch out the lvl 20/20 Vulnerability Gem on my armor to Punishment. If I do that, do I need to get Whispers of Doom?

If not for another curse, anyone can recommend a good aura to switch out with vulnerability? Btw my reserved mana is at like 95%
"
TamotsuSan написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:

Hey I was looking at similar belts to yours and they are really expensive, did you buy yours or craft it?

Got mine for around 8ex, but the original belt I had sold for 35ex so I was able to improve quite a bit when I changed belts.

Switching to CI freed up alot of stats, I was able to get really good $ for my t1 life/chaos resist gear.

I dont craft anything though to answer your question, I have tried well over a hundred resonator and fossil combos and never even got anything remotely better then just rando chaos spamming trash.

Any time I have attempted to double influence awakener orb slam items together I got junk then raped on the annulments too. Unless your 1 of Rnjesus' chosen few I wouldnt bother.

That being said its possible, I know Crazypearce made his amulet for exmaple for 3ex and its worth about 125-150ex, I just dont have that kind of luck so I play the flipping game on poe.trade spamming refresh trolling specific items and rolls.

There are also people who do nothing but vaal orb brawns and efficient trainings, making 18-20ex per mana reserved or corrupted blood roll, whatever works for you but I just hate to see people waste all their $ crafting and come away with 2 or 3 rando t3 junk rolls.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 23:11:38
do I need a crafted chest for AG to use Mask of the Stitched Demon or is it fine to keep using Belly of the Beast? I haven't used my Kingmaker or Mask yet since I haven't gotten a chest and I'm afraid it'll die lol.
"
DanteTDH написал:

runningPride, Skitter bots, Hatred, Haste/Vaal haste, clarity, dread banner, and

but hatred does.

I had to make some assumptions because I don't know your build exactly (which specters, which AG gear etc) so take the numbers as relative to each other, not exact to your build.

But it does look like with the same POB fork configuration for both, your DPS is higher when skitter is in the ring and hatred is in the chest.

Skitter really benefits from the +3 ring because that is directly 3% higher shock effect on bad guys.
"
DanteTDH написал:

but hatred does.

uhhhh guys nm, answered my own question. I don't need enlighten and I can run 5 auras in my chest with generosity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация