3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Its not going to die, ditch the belly b/c the whole point of the mask is to pair with the crafted roll of gains % of life as extra energy shield.

Literally the only 2 things you take your AG off for are hall of grandmasters and acid caverns.

I have yet to see mine even take damage, let alone die.

(you can make a good body for like 30-40c, its nothing crazy, just get a t1 life roll, max % life roll, and or regen % of life per second elder roll, good chaos resist, 100% reduced reflect dmg taken etc - and just make sure it has 1 open prefix)
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 23:15:30
"
marshmallowcrisp написал:
do I need a crafted chest for AG to use Mask of the Stitched Demon or is it fine to keep using Belly of the Beast? I haven't used my Kingmaker or Mask yet since I haven't gotten a chest and I'm afraid it'll die lol.

I am waiting myself to make the jump to the better AG equipment but I have not seen the AG take even a minuscule amount of damage yet (with belly and leer setup) that I can notice on his icon, even in t15 and t16 maps. He didn't blip during my Sirus fight either.

Of course I say that and then when I switch to the expensive gear, he is going get the one shot from hell :)
"
Fievelxiv написал:
Got Shaper's touch with vuln on hit so I took Blasphemy/Vuln off my Geofri's and replaced them with Flesh&Stone and Maim.

Now on my Shaper's do I still need the Maim I have there with my carrion golem or should I replace it with something else?

Give carrion golem feeding frenzy and drop it from zombies for a proper dps gem. Carrion keeps the buff up most of the time and an extra dps gem on zombies is like a 25% or more damage increase. I personally can't tell the difference between zombies with or without feeding frenzy but I definitely notice an extra dps gem
Wondering what you guys think of an AG with the below instead of the setup on the front page with stitched demon. Then you can run a different corrupt implicit on shapers touch?

Weapon - Kingmaker,
Chest - Garb of the Ephemeral,
Gloves - any vulnerability on hit gloves,
Helmet - Mask of The Tribunal,
Boots - Victario's Flight
"
crazypearce написал:
"
Fievelxiv написал:
Got Shaper's touch with vuln on hit so I took Blasphemy/Vuln off my Geofri's and replaced them with Flesh&Stone and Maim.

Now on my Shaper's do I still need the Maim I have there with my carrion golem or should I replace it with something else?

Give carrion golem feeding frenzy and drop it from zombies for a proper dps gem. Carrion keeps the buff up most of the time and an extra dps gem on zombies is like a 25% or more damage increase. I personally can't tell the difference between zombies with or without feeding frenzy but I definitely notice an extra dps gem

Feeding Frenzy is more about the utily of having aggresive minions to clear maps faster and better. In dmg, feeding frenzy is pretty much worst than most of the other options, even meat shield give your minions more dps than Feeding Frenzy.
Mask of the Tribunal is pretty nice for giving you more defenses but AG will have a really low reg of life so any big hit that a Boss or Metamorph will kill the AG, to be fair I think almost no encounter will kill him even with that set up outside of some nasty degen or corrupted blood stacks if you have really low chaos res in minions.
No reason to mess with the AG setup, its already perfect.

If you are on a budget just do the leer cast, ambus charge, meginords, victarios, dying breath setup until you can afford a kingmaker and stitched demon mask.

Could anyone tell me what I could do to get more damage out of my build? Don't get me wrong...plenty there. Just wondering if there are gems I can swap around/move some points in the tree around. Was wondering if picking up Flesh and Stone might be worth it? I would have to drop hatred or skitter bots in chest though...
Not sure what else you could do, I never played that version you are on but I have to imagine you already instantly phase or kill the endgame bosses like we do.

If you get really bored though you could respec to CI like Crazy and Me and stack 2,400-3,000 strength. Looks like your about out of challenges anyways, might give you a project^^.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 0:43:30
Great build. I'm using tanky version and it's pretty good. I changed my winter orb build. It's not faster like winter orb when i am in map but i don't die anymore.

I wanna ask you something guys.

I'm using Dread Banner, Discipline, Vulnerability and Pride but i can not use Aspect of Avian. Is it important for me?

I have no unset ring, so i can not use Clarity too but it's not important for me.

Последняя редакция: MuZuR. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 2:25:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация