3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Any1 looking to upgrade their Minion dmg wep to Fortify one?

Willing to Trade mine for a 120%+ minion dmg one with either a decent STR roll or m-speed (Metamorph league). Going to experiment a bit with other minion skills ^_-

PM me @ Cyberlicious
I put a Awak. Minion Damage (1/20) instead of Feeding Frenzy(20/0) and my damage raised 150k on total DPS + impale and 100k without impale calculation. My question is, is worth losing the aggressive status from the Feeding Frenzy for this increase on damage?
What's more important, getting the AG gear or level 4 Empower / Enlighten first? I'd assume Kingmaker / Mask first, but I just want to be 100% sure.

@StormLOD, that's wild!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Последняя редакция: Bmxant. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 13:19:09
"
Bmxant написал:
What's more important, getting the AG gear or level 4 Empower / Enlighten first? I'd assume Kingmaker / Mask first, but I just want to be 100% sure.

Empower, AG is simply a luxury for giving you fortify, and your minions a nice melee crit multiplier.

Get the core parts of your build done 1st, the empower 1st, lv30 zombies are top priority. Then enlighten to get all your auras situated.

While you work on those just run the budget leer cast/ambus charge/meginords/victarios/dying breath AG for like 10c.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 13:20:54
"
StormLOD написал:
I put a Awak. Minion Damage (1/20) instead of Feeding Frenzy(20/0) and my damage raised 150k on total DPS + impale and 100k without impale calculation. My question is, is worth losing the aggressive status from the Feeding Frenzy for this increase on damage?

Crazy runs a 6th damage support in his aswell and puts his frenzy on his carrion golem.

I like the frenzy on my zombies for the utility, but I dont understand why people NEED more damage so badly.

I have posted videos, I literally instantly kill or phase the endgame bosses already at a8, its just not needed. If your dps is lacking its not b/c of feeding frenzy, your doing something else wrong.

I have been insta gibbing bosses in full tank spec long before I went full CI and stacked 2.4k STR, was doing it at 1.3k STR in mid tier gear.
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Bmxant написал:

Empower, AG is simply a luxury for giving you fortify, and your minions a nice melee crit multiplier.

Get the core parts of your build done 1st, the empower 1st, lv30 zombies are top priority. Then enlighten to get all your auras situated.

While you work on those just run the budget leer cast/ambus charge/meginords/victarios/dying breath AG for like 10c.

My AG has died 3 times with the budget gear so far, it's not a big deal, but it's slightly annoying. Thanks for the advice.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Bmxant написал:

My AG has died 3 times with the budget gear so far, it's not a big deal, but it's slightly annoying. Thanks for the advice.

Id run a minion leech dmg as life / minion regen % of life aby jewel, even in the old budget setup my AG never took damage let alone died.

Just noticed, you also dont have righteous army specd in tree so ya, hes going to get wrecked regularly.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 13:32:47
"
JCOH35 написал:

Id run a minion leech dmg as life / minion regen % of life aby jewel, even in the old budget setup my AG never took damage let alone died.

Just noticed, you also dont have righteous army specd in tree so ya, hes going to get wrecked regularly.

Personally I´ve never used minion leech and Ive never lost a single unit. I got grave intentions and max res on AG though.
Ya he doesnt have anything specd for minion sustain is the only problem.

As you said, any combo can work but righteous army is part of the core tree. I ran grave intentions for a long time and really like that too.

A few of us that had taken the hybrid build as far as it could go and respecd to full CI so we lost spirit offering, what is amazing for my minions sustain is a lv26 summoned holy relic, they are OP.

Then we also use ghost reaver KI to replensih our ES constantly.

Its a fun setup;

Can get 2.4 to 2.8k STR depending on the neck and boots you prefer and 14-18k ES.
30sec video of what bosses look like;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3aCGIHidws
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 13:41:53
Ah yeah, I was going to respec out of something and get Righteous Army asap, but I wasn't sure what to drop.

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация