3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
brunowa написал:
Hey Guys!

Just uploaded another Video.

This time we take the BALANCED (Saqawal's) setup a step further and start doing some AWESOME FUN AND POWERFUL SHENADIGANS!!!!!!!

Running with 6L Zombies, 5L Ranged Spectres, 4L Holy Relic, all buffed by 7 Auras, and Headhunter Shenadigans.

THIS SHIT IS INSANELY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I showcase using the Hungry Loop with Ranged Spectres... showcasing Frost Sentinals, Flame Sentinals, Fire Goatmen, and Vaal Risen Advocates.

This setup is not even optimised... as you can see in the vids I was running with Level 3 empower in Holy Relic as well as Brutality (which negates Spirit Offering Chaos Damage), Feeding Frenzy for lower boss DPS, I don't even have my last gem linked in my Hungry Loop... so this can ONLY GET BETTER!

If you want you could add Skeletons into your weapon so you run with 5L Zombies, 5L Skellies, 5L Ranged Spectres, 4L Holy Relic, 7 Auras... haha :)

https://youtu.be/bp9VBV1FJpE

Enjoy!

Can you please stop innovating... I can't keep up! Lol

This looks like a LOT of fun!

What is the best spectre to use in your opinion? Those Goatmen look tasty.
You still want the fortify built into your weapon, it out damages the ones with minon damage etc, from what the smarter people have told us PoB just doesnt calculate or display it properly.

Asfar as the AG goes the Kingmaker is still BiS b/c it gives YOU fortify which is clutch and it gives your minions culling strike and a big critical multiplier boost, its $ well spent.

If anyone is actually losing minions make sure you are following Brunowa's skill tree and pathing to Righteous Army. His trees leave extra points, you can also spend 3 for grave intentions which really beefs them up and even adds some damage b/c they get unholy might for short bursts.

I see others asking about multiple auras, later on you will be able to remove blasphemy and vulnerability from your 6 link b/c you will get it on your gloves for free;

at that point you can go either summon skitter bots or flesh and stone linked with maim support, skiter bot path will require some extra tinkering but its doable.

Aside from the Soverignty mana reserved wheel you have another -4% node in the top right of the tree that the players running the aura/speed build use and you can get -1% corruption on jewels and you can run these;

for another free -8% via Charisma annointment.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 15:07:32
Why do I lose AG when I exit to character selection tho? super annoying[/quote]

Your AG's gear is tied in with your character in an invisible stash, so is not lost when you relog. The only time your AG will lose his equipped gear is if he is killed.[/quote]

But it won't show up in the upper part together with zombies, spectres and golem? Where can I see whether I still have it or not? I exited to char selection in the middle of a fight if that changes anything?
"
biolibi написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biolibi/characters
I would like some help I don't know how to improve my current build I need to upgrade enlighten to level 4 but then what? Which aura should I run and is it normal that I can only use 3-4 maximum it cost too much mana % to run all of them. I would like to know if my tree is good enough for my level if not how could I improve it

Before you get Enlighten level 4, run this:

Pride - Dread Banner - Vulnerability - Blasphemy

After you get Enlighten level 4, run this:

Pride - Dread Banner - Vulnerability - Blasphemy - Discipline

As for the tree, the first thing I notice is that you should remove all the points you used to go for Influence and instead put them into Written in Blood. That would better match the recommended tree in the build guide.
"
MrWestons написал:
Why do I lose AG when I exit to character selection tho? super annoying

Your AG's gear is tied in with your character in an invisible stash, so is not lost when you relog. The only time your AG will lose his equipped gear is if he is killed.[/quote]

But it won't show up in the upper part together with zombies, spectres and golem? Where can I see whether I still have it or not? I exited to char selection in the middle of a fight if that changes anything?[/quote]

Just summon your AG again. It will appear with the gear you gave him.
"
MrWestons написал:

But it won't show up in the upper part together with zombies, spectres and golem? Where can I see whether I still have it or not? I exited to char selection in the middle of a fight if that changes anything?

Only Specters and aura's are persistent when you log out/go to character screen.

Zombies, Golem and AG have to be recast each time. AG does not lose any of the gear you tied to it.

Once you cast AG he gets his own icon at the top of the screen like your golem and zombies do.
"
TerroR75 написал:
First of all - the greatest build ive ever played, thank you. Now can someone please tell me if kingmaker's fortify for allies stacks with level 1 fortify on two handed melee weapon?
Two advantages i can think of right now for fortify on 2H is that it gives this buff regardless of the distance from the player and your animate guardian can always die (but still its not that easy to get him killed)

Fortify buffs do not stack. Kingmakers gives everyone the Fortify Buff.

Your two handed with level 1 Fortify Support also gives the zombies the Fortify buff(which does not stack) but also gives the zombies all the other benefits of the Fortify support gem which go well beyond the Fortify Buff.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 15:28:31
Does anyone know if skitter bots gets anything from generosity?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
TerroR75 написал:
First of all - the greatest build ive ever played, thank you. Now can someone please tell me if kingmaker's fortify for allies stacks with level 1 fortify on two handed melee weapon?
Two advantages i can think of right now for fortify on 2H is that it gives this buff regardless of the distance from the player and your animate guardian can always die (but still its not that easy to get him killed)

Fortify buffs do not stack. Kingmakers gives everyone the Fortify Buff.

Your two handed with level 1 Fortify Support also gives you the Fortify buff(which does not stack) but also gives you all the other benefits of the Fortify support gem which go well beyond the Fortify Buff.

Got it, thank you.
"
F1uxcY написал:
Im having a problem with the Tanky Aura setup. I cant have all 4 auras active at the same time.

Mana reserve:

PRIDE 50%
DISCIPLINE 35%
DREAD BANNER 10%

And Vulnerability requires another 29% Mana, so its not possible to do so ...

Also I have no idea how to reach the 15k HP. Is it the Efficient Training Jewels? Because Im sitting at 4,4k HP

To run all the aura's you list you need two things

1) A level 4 enlighten gem linked to all of them

2) All the correct nodes allocated in the Sovereignty cluster on the tree

Your profile is private so I can't see your character to give you any advise on your HP question.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация