3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

This build is insane, thank you.

"
livejamie
Последняя редакция: livejamie. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 13:46:17
"
Bmxant написал:
Ah yeah, I was going to respec out of something and get Righteous Army asap, but I wasn't sure what to drop.

Id drop some of the max life nodes, im sure you have more then enough EHP atm.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/biolibi/characters
I would like some help I don't know how to improve my current build I need to upgrade enlighten to level 4 but then what? Which aura should I run and is it normal that I can only use 3-4 maximum it cost too much mana % to run all of them. I would like to know if my tree is good enough for my level if not how could I improve it
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
Bmxant написал:
Ah yeah, I was going to respec out of something and get Righteous Army asap, but I wasn't sure what to drop.

Id drop some of the max life nodes, im sure you have more then enough EHP atm.

That's what I figured, thanks man, appreciate the help.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Np, you can get some pretty absurd EHP, I had over 18k EHP before I switched to chaos innoculation.
Im having a problem with the Tanky Aura setup. I cant have all 4 auras active at the same time.

Mana reserve:

PRIDE 50%
DISCIPLINE 35%
DREAD BANNER 10%

And Vulnerability requires another 29% Mana, so its not possible to do so ...

Also I have no idea how to reach the 15k HP. Is it the Efficient Training Jewels? Because Im sitting at 4,4k HP
Последняя редакция: F1uxcY. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 14:25:38
Hello guys, I'm really having troubles with this build.

How much budget do you need to get some budget gear for this. Can anyone tell me how to improve my gear set up? I keep dying and seem to be lacking damage.

I got like 400 chaos to spend but don't know what to buy. A good weapon seems to cost too many exalts..
Последняя редакция: MaartenXe. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 14:53:46
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
MrWestons написал:
What would be the setup (like 50c or so) for a cheaper AG since Kingmaker is 1.5ex and Stitched mask is 2.5ex...

dying breath weapon.
leer cast helmet.
bloodbond chest.
victarios flight boots.
southbound gloves.

costs like 5-15c

Why do I lose AG when I exit to character selection tho? super annoying
First of all - the greatest build ive ever played, thank you. Now can someone please tell me if kingmaker's fortify for allies stacks with level 1 fortify on two handed melee weapon?
Two advantages i can think of right now for fortify on 2H is that it gives this buff regardless of the distance from the player and your animate guardian can always die (but still its not that easy to get him killed)
Последняя редакция: TerroR75. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 14:55:06
"
MrWestons написал:
"
Swiftlard написал:
"
MrWestons написал:
What would be the setup (like 50c or so) for a cheaper AG since Kingmaker is 1.5ex and Stitched mask is 2.5ex...

dying breath weapon.
leer cast helmet.
bloodbond chest.
victarios flight boots.
southbound gloves.

costs like 5-15c

Why do I lose AG when I exit to character selection tho? super annoying

Your AG's gear is tied in with your character in an invisible stash, so is not lost when you relog. The only time your AG will lose his equipped gear is if he is killed.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация