3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
DanteTDH написал:
Does anyone know if skitter bots gets anything from generosity?

No they don't
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
TerroR75 написал:
First of all - the greatest build ive ever played, thank you. Now can someone please tell me if kingmaker's fortify for allies stacks with level 1 fortify on two handed melee weapon?
Two advantages i can think of right now for fortify on 2H is that it gives this buff regardless of the distance from the player and your animate guardian can always die (but still its not that easy to get him killed)

Fortify buffs do not stack. Kingmakers gives everyone the Fortify Buff.

Your two handed with level 1 Fortify Support also gives you the Fortify buff(which does not stack) but also gives you all the other benefits of the Fortify support gem which go well beyond the Fortify Buff.

Are you sure about the Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 fortify applying to us too? The only active gem that we use in the weapon is Zombie so we never actually attack an enemy with a supported gem. My understanding was that therefore we can't actually proc Fortify on ourselves which was one reason running the AG with the Kingmaker weapon was also beneficial for us.

You're absolutely right though that Level 1 Fortify provides much more to our minions than the AG fortify buff does which is purely a Defensive addition.
Which slot in passive tree do you put 2x efficient training jewels for most efficient?
"
MaartenXe написал:
Hello guys, I'm really having troubles with this build.

How much budget do you need to get some budget gear for this. Can anyone tell me how to improve my gear set up? I keep dying and seem to be lacking damage.

I got like 400 chaos to spend but don't know what to buy. A good weapon seems to cost too many exalts..

your profile is private so we won't be able to give decent advice.

In general though, if you are on a budget, get the 6 linked Femurs weapon recommended in the first post. You can get that for about 2 ex and it should give you decent damage to start farming mid to late tier maps to gain more currency for upgrades.
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
TerroR75 написал:
First of all - the greatest build ive ever played, thank you. Now can someone please tell me if kingmaker's fortify for allies stacks with level 1 fortify on two handed melee weapon?
Two advantages i can think of right now for fortify on 2H is that it gives this buff regardless of the distance from the player and your animate guardian can always die (but still its not that easy to get him killed)

Fortify buffs do not stack. Kingmakers gives everyone the Fortify Buff.

Your two handed with level 1 Fortify Support also gives you the Fortify buff(which does not stack) but also gives you all the other benefits of the Fortify support gem which go well beyond the Fortify Buff.

Are you sure about the Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 fortify applying to us too? The only active gem that we use in the weapon is Zombie so we never actually attack an enemy with a supported gem. My understanding was that therefore we can't actually proc Fortify on ourselves which was one reason running the AG with the Kingmaker weapon was also beneficial for us.

You're absolutely right though that Level 1 Fortify provides much more to our minions than the AG fortify buff does which is purely a Defensive addition.

I wrote that very poorly.

When I meant "us", I was talking about the skill being used, which of course is the zombies benefiting from the level 1 Fortify benefits.

No other allies benefit from the level 1 fortify outside of the skill being used in the weapon. I will edit my previous post to be clearer.
"
civillis написал:
Which slot in passive tree do you put 2x efficient training jewels for most efficient?

depends on your build but in general, check the first post in the thread.

The guide provides all that information on where to best place the jewels based on your build choice.
Further evidence that tanks do it better (only 25 seconds long, watch it^^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjcCWyXpaEI&feature=youtu.be

People have this idea that you need some insane minion damage modifier to pull this kind of dps, you really dont, look at my total minion damage in the image below.

https://imgur.com/R8c5gni

As you can see, its 228.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 16:29:54
just got scamed out of 8 ex for a awakened melee damage support. didn't watch close enough because someone else wispered me for a trade and that chinese son of a bitch got me and ran away with all the ex. I had.

I think I'm done with this game, since GGG doesn't care about such assholes.
Последняя редакция: SoltarsEngel. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 16:55:26
"
SoltarsEngel написал:
just got scamed out of 8 ex for a awakened melee damage support. didn't watch close enough becauise someone else wispered me for a trede and that chinese son of a bitch got me and ran away with all the ex. I had.

I think I'm done with this game, since GGG doesn't care about such assholes.

I am very sorry to hear that.

I too was scammed this league. Totally my fault but still sucks.

Hello...
first time i play a summoner and must say :))))))
All its sooo easy with this char :)

But i have one question. I plan to try Uber Elder first time with this char. What`s the options to get "No Freeze"?
Should i change the Alberon`s Boots to any with cannot Freeze but then i lose one Zombie? Or i dont need 16 Zombies and 15 of it is more than enought for uber elder?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация