3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Vapoure написал:
i have a 6 link geofri's sanctuary but only a level 3 enlighten. it's going to take me some time to get 5 ex for lvl 4. so what should i run in the mean time for auras? i can't run pride/discipline/blasphemy/vulnerability/dread banner without lvl 4 enlightenment. I could also use any survivability that can be added in replace of something. still struggling to survive as i upgrade my gear.

Save ur ex for Vuln on hit corrupted Shaper's touch gloves:

u can run this 6l with only lvl 3 enlighten:

It does cost like 3ex more then a Enlighten lvl 4 gem but it is worth it tho!
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 20:48:18
"
Cyrom написал:
"
Vapoure написал:
i have a 6 link geofri's sanctuary but only a level 3 enlighten. it's going to take me some time to get 5 ex for lvl 4. so what should i run in the mean time for auras? i can't run pride/discipline/blasphemy/vulnerability/dread banner without lvl 4 enlightenment. I could also use any survivability that can be added in replace of something. still struggling to survive as i upgrade my gear.

Save ur ex for Vuln on hit corrupted Shaper's touch gloves:

u can run this 6l with only lvl 3 enlighten:

It does cost like 3ex more then a Enlighten lvl 4 gem but it is worth it tho!

this is great info!

Just to make sure I fully understand, are you only using Elighten Level 3 and the Sovereignty cluster with no other mana reductions taken on tree and/or corrupted on your jewels?

this is great info!

Just to make sure I fully understand, are you only using Elighten Level 3 and the Sovereignty cluster with no other mana reductions taken on tree and/or corrupted on your jewels?

Answer: That is Correct!
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 20:58:19
Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

What other specs do we want to search for on the chest?
"
Cyrom написал:

That is Correct!

Fantastic.

I was in the process of first saving for Enlighten 4 and then saving for the corrupted gloves. Now I will save directly for the gloves instead (along with the 6 link Geofri's chest which is becoming more affordable by the day. I saw one for 2.5 ex yesterday).
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Cyrom написал:

That is Correct!

Fantastic.

I was in the process of first saving for Enlighten 4 and then saving for the corrupted gloves. Now I will save directly for the gloves instead (along with the 6 link Geofri's chest which is becoming more affordable by the day. I saw one for 2.5 ex yesterday).

Awesome man! PS: You will be with 1% mana left tho! since i have 2k mana i got 20 mana left wich is more then enough for the skills i need to cast.
The POB on the main post isn't being updated, how are you keeping up with the updates?

I'm still on the victarios version but have several ex to spend.

Thanks
Hello guys im nearing the end of my character progression after getting clarity watchers eye. I think the only way I can progress now is by getting awakened multistrike and an uset ring that still allows me to cap resistance. Any pros have other recommendations I may have missed? Thanks
Последняя редакция: DongKingKong. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 21:13:49
Cool Build thank you for sharing.

Just reporting in to say I found an Elegant Hubris Jewel that gives me 320% minion damage and 50% cold resistance. If its something you would like I can post the number and location. really cool stuff though :D
"
DongKingKong написал:
Hello guys im nearing the end of my character progression after getting clarity watchers eye. I think the only way I can progress now is by getting awakened multistrike and an uset ring that still allows me to cap resistance. Any pros have other recommendations I may have missed? Thanks

Looks good, if you get bored you can do what Crazypearce and I did.

Go CI and you can stack up 3,000 Strength, its pretty crazy.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 21:22:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация