3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cyrom написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Cyrom написал:

That is Correct!

Fantastic.

I was in the process of first saving for Enlighten 4 and then saving for the corrupted gloves. Now I will save directly for the gloves instead (along with the 6 link Geofri's chest which is becoming more affordable by the day. I saw one for 2.5 ex yesterday).

Awesome man! PS: You will be with 1% mana left tho! since i have 2k mana i got 20 mana left wich is more then enough for the skills i need to cast.

Please read my thoughts below to see if this will work for me.

I only have 1700 mana so I would be left with ~17 mana.

I use cyclone, convocation and bone armor when playing.

Cyclone should be no issue. I don't think Bone Armor even uses mana (??)

Convocation maxes out at 13 mana, but I don't really need a high level convocation since all I use it for is to pull in the minions. If need I could lower this mana need to 6.

I think I might be able to squeeze this in....I am going to do a sample set up in POB and confirm that I will have around 17 mana left to use.

Do you see anything I am thinking wrong or forgetting?

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 21:27:17
Hey hi this build its been a lotta fun so far, bu I got a question dk if its been asked before but here goes anyway, how does one chooses or crafts the right elegant hubris minion roll i mean a 250% + minion dmg, ik i could be random but what are to rolls per sei to watch out for while divining it, does any one know?, Im rolling at 363% zombie dps, but id like to test my dmg even a higher lvl, ik it'll be an overkill but need it for science purposes, ty.
is there a way to stop my zombies dying from physical reflect maps or should i just avoid them?
but elemental reflect are easy, its just the physical reflect and the intervention assassins that on red maps that kills me
"
Sisilim написал:
is there a way to stop my zombies dying from physical reflect maps or should i just avoid them?
but elemental reflect are easy, its just the physical reflect and the intervention assassins that on red maps that kills me

I just reroll any physical reflect.

I tried it once just to see what would happen and it was the only time my zombies have died while mapping. They got wiped out real fast. My AG and Specters lived ok until quickly I teleported out :)
"
Sisilim написал:

This Build its not meant to run phys reflect mods, and try to avoid "no mana and no life regen" mods as well it wont do you any good, and before i forget dont run temp chains either, at least i dont run them, since its a pain to keep you mana and life/es up in no regen map mods, and its really painful to keep up your speed in temp chains map mods, but i could be just me.
noted and thanks
@AndyLovesHisBge

Nope that is all u will use and need tbh! My convocation cost is 14 (lvl 22) and cyclone cost is 3, i never ever am not able to cast anything when i want to since our mana regen is faster then we are able to spam our skills.
"
Cyrom написал:
@AndyLovesHisBge

Nope that is all u will use and need tbh! My convocation cost is 14 (lvl 22) and cyclone cost is 3, i never ever am not able to cast anything when i want to since our mana regen is faster then we are able to spam our skills.

sweet! Thanks for your help buddy!

I just performed a test in POB with your suggested set up and I will have the 17 mana I expected left over.

Very cool.

Now I just need some currency! Grind grind grind :)
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
DongKingKong написал:
Hello guys im nearing the end of my character progression after getting clarity watchers eye. I think the only way I can progress now is by getting awakened multistrike and an uset ring that still allows me to cap resistance. Any pros have other recommendations I may have missed? Thanks

Looks good, if you get bored you can do what Crazypearce and I did.

Go CI and you can stack up 3,000 Strength, its pretty crazy.

Why CI?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Cyrom написал:
@AndyLovesHisBge

sweet! Thanks for your help buddy!

I just performed a test in POB with your suggested set up and I will have the 17 mana I expected left over.

Very cool.

Now I just need some currency! Grind grind grind :)

Happy to help, best of luck to you fellow zombiemancer!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация