3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm in the middle of 2 builds and I'm not sure how to go from here @brunowa any ideas ?

Mostly I would like to know which is the priority as I can't afford a 6L yet.

I'm starting to have issues maping now that I arrived to the t11 maps ..

Regards
Awesome thanks alot!

Gonna try doing the 5l ring trick.

Gonna be awesome for blight maps.
"
LeNefe написал:

I'm in the middle of 2 builds and I'm not sure how to go from here @brunowa any ideas ?

Mostly I would like to know which is the priority as I can't afford a 6L yet.

I'm starting to have issues maping now that I arrived to the t11 maps ..

Regards

I'm not bruno but i would change the links:

Zombies - Feeding frenzy - Multistrike - melee damage - impale/empower lvl 3

Chest change to aura with dread banner, blasphemy, vulnerability, pride.

You lose skellies but i feel like it's a good boost in maping speed, don't lose much in bossing and can focus more in dodging shit.

PS: Melee damage > minion damage. minion damage adds to the minion damage you pick on nodes, melee multiply it. At least that is what i know

PS: move main to the carrion golem and get start to level up a animated guardian. Even a animated with cheap stuff, 5 c total, can help a lot by giving you auras.(BUT wait for the A guardian to be lvl 18~19 And avoid using it on the maps listed in the post AND against metamorph that use parts of these bosses, learned that last part the hard way.)
Последняя редакция: TrueDivinorium. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 23:06:48
If you cant afford a 6L, then dont do t11 and farm t7, do chaos recipe till you have wnough for a 6L femur and 6L geofy chest. Shouldnt take you 1day
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
If you cant afford a 6L, then dont do t11 and farm t7, do chaos recipe till you have wnough for a 6L femur and 6L geofy chest. Shouldnt take you 1day

Legit... doing the chaos recipe is a waste of time. Your time would be more spend by flipping currency, same boring feeling but with far better results.

PS: Unless you are SSF then chaos recipe makes sense.
Последняя редакция: TrueDivinorium. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 23:10:37
For the guys running CI how do you recover energy shields fast? Are you dependent on the baron leech? Is there an oh shit button to have sudden es recovery? And dies vaal discipline have a place?
Последняя редакция: DongKingKong. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 23:47:52
"
TrueDivinorium написал:
"

Legit... doing the chaos recipe is a waste of time. Your time would be more spend by flipping currency, same boring feeling but with far better results.

Wow, the dude cant even afford a 6L and yet you recommend flipping which requires better game knowledge than farming 300 chaos?
Последняя редакция: rolandojuantamad. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 23:27:15
"
"
TrueDivinorium написал:
"

Wow, the dude cant even afford a 6L and yet you recommend flipping which requires better game knowledge than farming 300 chaos?

It does? I mean i'm talking about flipping currency. 10 c is more than enough for that.

PS: Go to page 826 i posted a link to flipping currency for newbies, also in the page after people give some more tips.

PS2: Also i'm pretty sure that by just farming he makes more than doing chaos recipe.... Metarmophs are "easy" for this build and extremely lucrative.
Последняя редакция: TrueDivinorium. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 23:36:47

Just get this one, if I use Divine orb for rellor Minions have increased attack speed can destroy some other stats?

Thenks
Hi there, just a quick question, Page 1 of the guide only shows the Passive Tree up to 108 points, any suggestions on what to do after 108 points?? Or did I just not look at the right tree?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация