3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
crazypearce написал:
"
GeneralDurph написал:
@crazypearce

Can you post your pob link fam?

https://pastebin.com/Nj1dxjBK

tree is changing a fair bit at the moment while i try and find the best pathing to 2700 str and 16k+ ES. i.e. you can drop warriors blood and the strength nodes leading there for a jewel socket with a brawn. you get 20ish more strength. but if you hit 2700 without it warriors blood is better for regen too. pathing can change too depending on lethal pride. it might be better to go straight down the left side and not through faith and steel to get holy dominion

no ghost reaver?
Just had the easiest sirus fight that ive had so far, swapping feeding frenzy for awakened minion dmg and linking feeding frenzy to Carrion golem, he melted so much faster! the phases lasted 2-3 sec and the final stage he died so fast that i didnt even have to watch out.

Since my feeding frenzy and awakened dmg support are literally a inch apart from each other its not even annoying to swap them around for hard bosses

And the minion dmg gem is even usefull in my gloves, build feels so perfect righ now!
Another upgrade pass and I'm almost where I want to be.

So at this point. Pretty much all the upgrades are expensive as fuck. I'm sitting on 8ex, so next I could either get lvl 4 empower or a Hatred Aul's.

Which would give me more power in terms of dmg output? I'm sitting at 1.2k STR, the Aul's would drop me back to about 1k. But then I can use Hatred, as currently I can only do Avian, Pride, Discipline and Dread Banner.

IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
SaintSoLo написал:
Another upgrade pass and I'm almost where I want to be.

So at this point. Pretty much all the upgrades are expensive as fuck. I'm sitting on 8ex, so next I could either get lvl 4 empower or a Hatred Aul's.

Which would give me more power in terms of dmg output? I'm sitting at 1.2k STR, the Aul's would drop me back to about 1k. But then I can use Hatred, as currently I can only do Avian, Pride, Discipline and Dread Banner.

Hatred adds a good 35k to each zombie for me, it's quite powerful.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Последняя редакция: Bmxant. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 12:12:25
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Fr4nXter написал:
I got a question. Which auras should i use? Atm i use War Banner, Vulnerability and the Aura for more Energy Shield.

If using Impale in Zombie setup, run

Pride, Dread Banner and Vulnerability

If not using Impale, run

Pride, War Banner and Vulnerability

Don't run discipline until you can run more auras. The dps gain from Pride is more important than the ES gain from Discipline as you are leveling into late game.

Thank you. I forgot to mention that i dont use impale in my setup (3 blue and 3 red sockets).

How can i run more auras? My Nekro is lvl 83 btw.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

If using Impale in Zombie setup, run

Pride, Dread Banner and Vulnerability

If not using Impale, run

Pride, War Banner and Vulnerability

This is not always true though. By switching to Dread Banner from War Banner I got +130k dps and by adding Baron Helmet with Dread Banner enchant I got another 70k dps : total 200k dps increase. I'm using awakened generosity with 21/20 dread banner. My dps is still better without impale 21/20 in my setup.

Currently using raise zombie, empower, feeding frenzy/deathmark(swap for bosses), awakened melee physical, awakened minion damage and multistrike. Empower is lvl 8 in my setup.

Best is to always check with PoB and see what makes the best changes for you.
Последняя редакция: Swiftlard. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 12:28:42
I have a couple of questions, how much difference is it between + minion damage and the +1 fortify on our 6 link weapons for zombies? Is it really necessary to get the fortify if Im running the AG with kingmaker that gives fortify? Sorry Im fairly new and trying to figure out the best way to spend currency to continue upgrades.
"
IamAlbus написал:
I have a couple of questions, how much difference is it between + minion damage and the +1 fortify on our 6 link weapons for zombies? Is it really necessary to get the fortify if Im running the AG with kingmaker that gives fortify? Sorry Im fairly new and trying to figure out the best way to spend currency to continue upgrades.

It depends on your build and what kind of stats you have at the moment. But if you just compare fortify and minion dmg 125-130%(near perfect) they are about equal. If you have alot of minion damage on your gear fortify gets better. Try it in PoB and compare.

Fortify on the kingmaker only reduces dmg taken. Fortify on the weapon gives +20% MORE dmg.
Последняя редакция: Swiftlard. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 13:00:25
"
DarKWolFPS2 написал:
I feel very squishy even tho I have 13.5k eHP.
TBH when I die I just find my health bar going down so fast its hard to react.
Not only chaos damage tho, even normal damage, that's why I think I'm squishy.

I know my build is not complete in terms of damage, but why am I so squishy?
Res are capped with Spirit Offering.

Name: RiseMySlave

Thank you guys for answering my questions on this post.
I appreciate that.

Help please :)
So, me being the ultra casual, doing not so much gaming, but made my Necro up to 95. But I am poor af:

So my money has to go into a crafted weapon - but when I am searching on poe.trade or here in the forum the base alone is like 20ex. OF which I have 16 and working on more, ofc. While I am trying to bank up I am also doing some temple incursions - where do I have to look for a weapon to drop? A special room / level? And will such a weapon be highlighted by a drop filter - in my case neversink strict?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация