3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

can someone help me out,
i still dont get why pride is better than vulnarability xD
"
Nidary написал:
can someone help me out,

because vulnerability on hit is easy to get on gloves. no point wasting a mana reservation slot to use it with blasphemy
"
Nidary написал:
can someone help me out,

You want both? Pride gives you MORE not increased dmg so its calculated after everything.

Tempted to corrupt this beauty.. if it had fortify corruption...

Последняя редакция: Swiftlard. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 8:12:14
For those that have grinded and farmed, which is the better set up for red maps in terms of drops?

a) Lower tier red map, higher tier awakening level

b) higher tier red map, lower tier awakening level

I know I want higher and higher but I am no there yet so I am trying to find a sweet spot.
Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

What other specs do we want to search for on the chest?
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Animated Guardian:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

What other specs do we want to search for on the chest?

Chaos res, max life %, additional curse,

Just crafted this, prefixes can't be changed -> scour -> multimod -> aspect of avian/slam is the correct order, right?
Последняя редакция: todnesser. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 9:53:10
Thanks for this build, very funny!!!

It's my first time doing necro and I don't have too much time to spend on POE. I have 300c now and thinking in switch my weapon to another femur 6L because crafted is very expansive to me atm.

What is the best improvement for dps? Another Femur 6L, Chaber Cairn 6L or Queen's Escape 6L or another chest 6L?

Or maybe I need to consider other improvements? My profile is public if someone can help me :)
Im working on gems, so ignore gems for now.

PS: english rustly, secondary language ^^
Thanks!!!!
"
todnesser написал:

Just crafted this, prefixes can't be changed -> scour -> multimod -> aspect of avian/slam is the correct order, right?

Multimod, +2 support gems, minion speed vs. Then slam if U want. You may aspect at any point after scour, because it does add a specific suffix.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация