3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
vidokas написал:
Hi guys, 2nd time posting here asking for some tips.
I do love this build, it is first time in years that i enjoy this game fully and first time i defeated sirus/shaper/elder/uber lab by myself (yay).

Anyway my problem is that i hit a wall, i have 1219 str, 3x efficient training in skill tree, and it seems that there is nothing i can do to somehow make it 1500 without buying 100ex+ jewels.

And i still dont really get it with this Elegant Hubris, i tried few variations of them on a socket below death attunement but what it does, it takes away around 50 str from me, and doesnt give me much in return, should i divine it and try until it works ?

Maybe there is something i dont see ? Any kind soul can check my necro and maybe point me in good direction ?

Current gear
Скрытый текст

1200 strength is very solid for this build. 1500 is hard to get with out spending a good amount of currency, which you have already found out.

I don't think you are putting elegant hubris in the right location. You want to place down and away from any important nodes that our build uses because the jewel will overwrite them entirely.

I don't use a hubris yet but look around the tree towards the edges for a socket that won't hurt our build. Hopefully someone who uses the jewel can chime in and give you an exact location.
"
Eisbehr написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

*Get better defensive flasks, including a chaos resist flask. See first post in thread for a recommendation per build.

From level 1 to 96 i run with just two quicksilver and three life flasks. :P

The Quicksilvers keep me up running all the time and the health ... well, on 99% of the time they never get used. Just for backup and because i don't know what to use else. ;) This build really don't need flasks at all.

When some one says the game is hard and is dying, I was just trying to offer some better defensive tools for them.

Everyone has a different play style obviously. Since I personally suck as a player I use my defensive flasks often and they help me quite a bit.
Hey, how does the Lethal pride work? I have 2 of them, and one gives 16500 warriors and other 12500, i get 20% physical damage under one of the minion passives and 20% increased melee dmg, but that counts only for me right? It should say "minion" infront i suppose, how do peeps even use those jewels.. My other lethal pride gave totem damage to the minion node and 5% chance of double damage, yet again no "Minion" infront :(

Hope you get what i mean.
Последняя редакция: Gollee. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 6:29:30
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Vapoure написал:
i have a 6 link geofri's sanctuary but only a level 3 enlighten. it's going to take me some time to get 5 ex for lvl 4. so what should i run in the mean time for auras? i can't run pride/discipline/blasphemy/vulnerability/dread banner without lvl 4 enlightenment. I could also use any survivability that can be added in replace of something. still struggling to survive as i upgrade my gear.

If you are using Impale in your zombie set up run Pride, Dread Banner and Vulnerability(with Blasphemy) and keep leveling discipline until you get a a level 4 enlighten.

Don't waste any points in the Sovereignty cluster either until you get the level 4 enlighten.

Your profile is set to private so we can't see your character to give any specific recommendations.

I think it's set to public now. I'll also be adding in the 2 gems on boots when I get home. Just in the middle of changing around all my gems while i figure out what to run on my chest. Will I also be okay without discipline? I still die a bit when I'm not careful.
Последняя редакция: Vapoure. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 6:44:27
"
Cyrom написал:
"
Vapoure написал:
i have a 6 link geofri's sanctuary but only a level 3 enlighten. it's going to take me some time to get 5 ex for lvl 4. so what should i run in the mean time for auras? i can't run pride/discipline/blasphemy/vulnerability/dread banner without lvl 4 enlightenment. I could also use any survivability that can be added in replace of something. still struggling to survive as i upgrade my gear.

Save ur ex for Vuln on hit corrupted Shaper's touch gloves:

u can run this 6l with only lvl 3 enlighten:

It does cost like 3ex more then a Enlighten lvl 4 gem but it is worth it tho!

Should i still run this even if I don't have the vulnerability on shaper gloves yet? And would I be ok without discipline? I still die a bit if I'm not careful.
"
GeneralDurph написал:
@crazypearce

Can you post your pob link fam?

https://pastebin.com/Nj1dxjBK

tree is changing a fair bit at the moment while i try and find the best pathing to 2700 str and 16k+ ES. i.e. you can drop warriors blood and the strength nodes leading there for a jewel socket with a brawn. you get 20ish more strength. but if you hit 2700 without it warriors blood is better for regen too. pathing can change too depending on lethal pride. it might be better to go straight down the left side and not through faith and steel to get holy dominion
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Eisbehr написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

*Get better defensive flasks, including a chaos resist flask. See first post in thread for a recommendation per build.

From level 1 to 96 i run with just two quicksilver and three life flasks. :P

The Quicksilvers keep me up running all the time and the health ... well, on 99% of the time they never get used. Just for backup and because i don't know what to use else. ;) This build really don't need flasks at all.

When some one says the game is hard and is dying, I was just trying to offer some better defensive tools for them.

Everyone has a different play style obviously. Since I personally suck as a player I use my defensive flasks often and they help me quite a bit.

I only read he had a dmg problem, not a dying one. ;) But nevermind, no offense. ;)
"
Gollee написал:
Hey, how does the Lethal pride work? I have 2 of them, and one gives 16500 warriors and other 12500, i get 20% physical damage under one of the minion passives and 20% increased melee dmg, but that counts only for me right? It should say "minion" infront i suppose, how do peeps even use those jewels.. My other lethal pride gave totem damage to the minion node and 5% chance of double damage, yet again no "Minion" infront :(

Hope you get what i mean.

The number associated with Lethal Pride is a random number seed. There is no way to know exactly what the number means ahead of time before trying it out (unless you find one where some one can guarantee you the exact results because they used the same number is the exact same location on the tree. These can be really expensive).

When you place the lethal pride into a socket, it will do two things

1) It will add str to basic nodes in its radius
2) It adds something random to notable nodes in its radius

You can use a divine orb to get a new number and then replace it in socket to see what you get in your notables.

You repeat this divining process until you find a group you like, you run out of money or you shoot yourself in the head :)

"
Vapoure написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Vapoure написал:

If you are using Impale in your zombie set up run Pride, Dread Banner and Vulnerability(with Blasphemy) and keep leveling discipline until you get a a level 4 enlighten.

Don't waste any points in the Sovereignty cluster either until you get the level 4 enlighten.

Your profile is set to private so we can't see your character to give any specific recommendations.

I think it's set to public now. I'll also be adding in the 2 gems on boots when I get home. Just in the middle of changing around all my gems while i figure out what to run on my chest. Will I also be okay without discipline? I still die a bit when I'm not careful.

the general recommendation in the thread that Pride is more important than Discipline but you know your play style best.

I have been using Pride only as I don't have the corrupted Gloves yet or even a 6 link chest for that matter and I have still progressed enough to beat Sirus on awakening level 3.

I can't wait to have both Pride and Discipline...........Still a few exalts away.....back to the grind :)

I have 3 empty sockets and want some defensive utility. Mostly for delving.
Cwdt+ic+phase run or cwdt+coldsnap+phase run. I dont have enough armor (around 3k) to run effective molten shell. May also be another set of desecrate+Spirit offering.
What I need is to absorb the first shock of encounter until zombies start their overleech.
Not holy relic please.
I will appreciate any ideas.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация