3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 7:00:59
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
You are missing out on an absolute ton of dps.

1) your weapon is the budget weapon. It has to be upgraded if you want to run late game stuff.

2) you are missing 20% quality on all your damage geme

3) You are missing Raise Specter Level 21 which gives you a 4th specter

4) you are missing Raise Zombie level 21 which is lots of DPS plus access to another zombie

5) your flasks do not synergize with the build. Look at the build guide for suggested flasks to run.

6) you are missing empower level 4 in damage set up. Even a level 3 would help you

Lower your AL to 3 and run T10-T13 maps, acquire currency and make these changes/upgrades and your dps will go up significantly.
I'm still levelling an empower in my off-weapon atm - I'm pretty sure I read that if you don't have at least a lv 3 use maim support in place. I have 4 spectres and 13 zombies.
Hi,

If anyone is interrested, I'm selling one of the best rolled Lethal Pride.

It provides the following on commonly used points ....

Righteaous Army -> +20 strength
Redemption -> 5% increased strength
Faith and Steel -> +20 strength
Devotion -> 5% increased strength

and also around ...

Singular focus -> 5% increased strength
Arcane capacitor -> 10% increased fortify
Overcharge -> 4% max life
Righteous decree -> 10% reduced dmg from critical strikes

Feel free to contact in gameif interrested.

"
KcStep2 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
You are missing out on an absolute ton of dps.

1) your weapon is the budget weapon. It has to be upgraded if you want to run late game stuff.

2) you are missing 20% quality on all your damage geme

3) You are missing Raise Specter Level 21 which gives you a 4th specter

4) you are missing Raise Zombie level 21 which is lots of DPS plus access to another zombie

5) your flasks do not synergize with the build. Look at the build guide for suggested flasks to run.

6) you are missing empower level 4 in damage set up. Even a level 3 would help you

Lower your AL to 3 and run T10-T13 maps, acquire currency and make these changes/upgrades and your dps will go up significantly.
I'm still levelling an empower in my off-weapon atm - I'm pretty sure I read that if you don't have at least a lv 3 use maim support in place. I have 4 spectres and 13 zombies.

How did you get 4 specters when you only have a level 20 Raise Specter? I did not think it is possible to get 4 with our gear and tree if you don't have the level 21 gem.

Don't waste time trying to level Empower, it takes for ever. You can buy a level 3 for 7c, and then save up for the expensive level 4.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 6:50:01
I am searching for skills / changes i can do (not only with the exact same build) when i know i face a boss (sirus/conqueror/another endboss).

(Antipoison against 1 conqu and antibleed jewel already on my list)
"
LittleRunaway868 написал:
I am searching for skills / changes i can do (not only with the exact same build) when i know i face a boss (sirus/conqueror/another endboss).

An easy trick for the conqueror with poison is to simply use Soul of Shakari pantheon. It makes you immune to poison once you capture the soul.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
How did you get 4 specters when you only have a level 20 Raise Specter? I did not think it is possible to get 4 with our gear and tree if you don't have the level 21 gem.

Don't waste time trying to level Empower, it takes for ever. You can buy a level 3 for 7c, and then save up for the expensive level 4.
My empower is like 3 maps away from lv 3. And I'm pretty sure it's because of the Queen's Escape having +1 spectre
"
KcStep2 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

My empower is like 3 maps away from lv 3. And I'm pretty sure it's because of the Queen's Escape having +1 spectre

excellent. If you need your dps to improve, your weapon is very important to upgrade. And as soon as you do you are going to need a level 21 Raise Specter (and a Level 21 Raise Zombie too)
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 7:02:57
"
KcStep2 написал:
So I'm super disheartened atm. I'm 92, I have some gear - I don't have the crafted weapon because I'm very poor and I messed up a craft earlier - and my current dps according to PoB is 57k. The dps for this build is apparently 171k so somehow I'm a third of the damage and I don't know how to improve and I don't think a single weapon is going to give me 120k dps.

It's getting seriously depressing and makes me not want to play. Wtf am I meant to do? How do I change it? I can't kill Sirus and I'm at AL7. I survive enough then just die constantly in maps, then I'm fine then I die again. Seriously, what am I doing wrong?

I just downloaded your build into POB to see why your damage is so low.

I think it might be higher than you realize.

After turning on Frenzy and Power Charges and enabling Feeding Frenzy, I see you are doing 175k of damage with impale.

Just to double check, are you using the Fork version of POB? The regular POB does not calculate impale damage.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
LittleRunaway868 написал:

An easy trick for the conqueror with poison is to simply use Soul of Shakari pantheon. It makes you immune to poison once you capture the soul.

xup, like i said, anti poison is already on list^^ :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация