3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
LittleRunaway868 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
LittleRunaway868 написал:
I am searching for skills / changes i can do (not only with the exact same build) when i know i face a boss (sirus/conqueror/another endboss).

(Antipoison against 1 conqu and antibleed jewel already on my list)

An easy trick for the conqueror with poison is to simply use Soul of Shakari pantheon. It makes you immune to poison once you capture the soul.

xup, like i said, anti poison is already on list^^ :)

Soul of shakari won't protect against al-hezmin.
Just equip an amethyst flask and act according To the sequence.
It Will take longer than other bosses.
"
Mubbsy написал:
"
thegreatestviz написал:
hello its me again from page 837 :D i took some of your recommendations and have improved on my gear a bit.

Trying to determine what should be my next upgrade
Weapon- for +1 socketed gem with +2 socketed support gem ( so can get 15 zombies instead of 14)
Enlighten level 4 for ability to run discipline
gloves to vul on hit then use blood & sand(blood stance) + maim ( do i even need enlighten level 4 in that case).
Raise Spectre level 21

I use the tanky setup
also, i have 1294 str. should i pushing for more str? if so how?

The Weapon is a BIG improvement, I would start there. Fortify or Minion Damage are both fine choices. Minion damage will pay off more now, but if you surpass a certain threshold later (with elegant hubris or other sources), then fortify is going to be better and investing in it now isn't a bad idea either. You could probably make a minion weapon, use it for a while, then sell it and buy a fortify one later (that what I did).

Enlighten level 4 is nice, but not necessary. If you do go with the corrupted gloves, then level 3 enlighten is all you need IF you flesh and stone linked with enlighten. However, if you want to run it linked in gloves instead with maim and golem, then you would need level 4. Running it in chest should be fine though if you don't care about golem also maiming.

Raise Spectre Level 21 is a big boost to keeping frenzy/power charges going with the extra spectre, and its one of the cheapest things on the list. You could also start here before weapon upgrades.

As for more strength, Strength is all around really good for us. It gives is Health, Energy Shield, and half of it goes to zombies giving them more damage. And Having an extra zombie never hurts. Easiest ways for you to boost your strength is a belt and amulet. Heavy Belt will have 14% increased attributes and a good strength roll (plus the implicit) along with the other stats you need. Amulet you're looking for 10% Attributes, 14% Increased Strength, on an Amber Amulet base, along with hopefully more strength, and some other good rolls. This amulet is obtainable by using an awakeners orb on 2 amulets with the 14% strength and 10% attributes - see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/563 for more info on crafting. The belt is just obtainable by chaos spamming hunter or elder heavy belts. Make sure you use intrinsic catalysts on all rings, amulets, belts etc for more strength. Also if you do swap out your amulet, you will have way less dex, and probably need more from tree or rings to run phase run.

Hey thanks for the detailed response. Elegant hubris seems like a heavy gamble to get str rolls on nodes and a lot of potential life nodes anywhere i place it, so probably will see that a bit later.

based on what you wrote it would make sense that i keep enlighten level 3 and use 2 more gems on chest but since its corrupted i don't want to spend vaal+chroms to change color lol- as it is running short on CCY + the gloves are like for 7 ex - i think can keep it for later as well since its just increased QoL but not directly affecting huge dps

i think weapon would make a good upgrade right now but holy shit the combo of fortify starts at 10ex and minion damage starts at 7.5 ex

i have around 5 ex atm im thinking of getting a raise spectre 21 for 1 ex and enlighten for 5 ex since i dont plan to change the chest so it makes sense i run discipline and not flesh and stone( cuz thats like another 7 ex inv)

i've spent over 10 ex already on the gear I have lol including jewels.

now im confused if I should save up for weapon 7.5 ex ( minion damage) or should i go for raise spectre+enlighten 4
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Cruonit написал:

I was having a lot of problems with al-hezmin, and then when I started using Shakari, the DOT from poison stopped entirely (he still has other ways to hurt you).

Maybe I just got lucky a few times but from reading many are using this same pantheon and seem to be having good luck with him.

Has GGG publicly said that poison immune is meaningless in that fight?

He is one of the quicker kills for me. Drox is the only one that takes a while for me chasing down his banners.
Hey Guys Wanted to ask you Opinions about a few things.

First of all here is my profile link.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/S%C3%A4xyPotato/characters

I have thrown a good amount of currency at this build now but i am still ab bit unhappy about my gems and a bit clueless about what i should upgrade next^^.
Since i have my curses on my gloves and get avian from my weapon i had to change my auras a bit. I have right now:

Enlighten(4)+Pride+Discipline+Dread Banner+ 2 free slots,
I wannt to use Vaal Haste as Attackspeed Boost so i switched for my movement speed skill in my boots. So i have increased Duration and Withering Step on my chest. But thats not really a final setup, so what should i do/change?

Also what could i upgrade next? (besides lab enchanted baron or aul`s uprising)

Anway have a nice day guys and thanks fo the guide
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Cruonit написал:

I was having a lot of problems with al-hezmin, and then when I started using Shakari, the DOT from poison stopped entirely (he still has other ways to hurt you).

Maybe I just got lucky a few times but from reading many are using this same pantheon and seem to be having good luck with him.

Has GGG publicly said that poison immune is meaningless in that fight?

He is one of the quicker kills for me. Drox is the only one that takes a while for me chasing down his banners.

Detailed info about him can be found on his poe page and poedb.
He has some attacks with poison, but most of them are 'physical converted To chaos'. Soul of shakari protects against 2 of his attacks and DoT from snakes.
"
KcStep2 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I just downloaded your build into POB to see why your damage is so low.

I think it might be higher than you realize.

After turning on Frenzy and Power Charges and enabling Feeding Frenzy, I see you are doing 175k of damage with impale.

Just to double check, are you using the Fork version of POB? The regular POB does not calculate impale damage.
I honestly have no idea. I just downloaded it from the Grinding Zone link.

I just checked. The version Grinding Zone is linking too does not include the impale damage.

If interested, you can change over to the Fork version (which is being better maintained) by looking at these simple directions

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
Im here again. Now I need help overall, what should I buy/upgrade next. Im having trouble with "The Hunter" conqueror, he legit one shots my character and zombies. Same with Tier 15-16 maps, also getting one shot out of nowhere. Im at 2 ex orbs + 300 chaos orbs, if I sell other currencies I could get to 4 ex worth. Im thinking of swapping auras for skeletons (edit: tried it and with lvl 19 gems, they get one shot so cant do that aswell) because I dont have lvl 4 Enlighten. I would appreciate any kind of help because Im really desperate out there ...
Последняя редакция: F1uxcY. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 12:31:15
Hey!

Wondering if anyone got any input as to what amulet you would be wearing:

I got those two. I will be able in a few levels to get 1500str with Aul's. But i get so much more ES and str with the rare one tho i will lose the Hatred aura. If i would be going for the rare amulet. Instead of Hatred which setup should i use, im running Saqawal's Nest?
Finally finished crafting my weapon. Thank you everyone for the help and great crafting guides in here. Im looking on what to upgrade next and was wondering.

Was thinking about upgrading my Guardian equipments, what should I go for?
Belly + 2% regen gloves + 2% regen helm + victario
Gruthkul + Southbound + 2% regen helm + victario

Which is better? And are they any good in making the Guardian almost immortal? Can't afford the stitched face one

Also for Saqawal setup without the pride ammy, any recommended auras? Or should If I just cut the pride out would it be fine?
"
F1uxcY написал:
Im here again. Now I need help overall, what should I buy/upgrade next. Im having trouble with "The Hunter" conqueror, he legit one shots my character and zombies. Same with Tier 15-16 maps, also getting one shot out of nowhere. Im at 2 ex orbs + 300 chaos orbs, if I sell other currencies I could get to 4 ex worth. Im thinking of swapping auras for skeletons (edit: tried it and with lvl 19 gems, they get one shot so cant do that aswell) because I dont have lvl 4 Enlighten. I would appreciate any kind of help because Im really desperate out there ...

Your weapon is the problem I think. It does absolutely nothing for the build.

Go to the first post and pick out one of the budget weapons recommended and you are going to see your DPS increase significantly and over all play do so much better.

After that focus on the following

* getting a Raise Zombie Level 21
* getting a Raise Specter Level 21
* leveling all gems and getting 20% quality on them
* your flasks could be much better. Look at the first post to get a recommendation for which flasks to use. This should help your survivability as you are missing some of the defensive ones.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация