3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Dr_Sanchezz написал:
Could anyone help me out? Im dying a lot in t14/15/16 on awakener 8, just getting randomly oneshot by i dont know what. The build is really fun and definitive the strongest i have played since now, but dying that much gets annoying.
Damage feels pretty much ok also.

I just dont see where to start and what to change on my character so i dont die that often since im relatively new to the game.

Thought about changing my aura setup but dont know if it's going to help me.

Thanks in advance

Please help, im desparately searching a point to start...
Playing on ps4 btw, so upgrades all cost a lot more than on pc if i even can find one.
For those using Holy Relic, is it noticeable amount of regen you’re seeing? Or more just a utility slot? I don’t run it currently, but wondering if I should shuffle my gear to get it slotted.
Made some changes again and with my current setup my zombies do well over 1m dps each while running the full tank setup (no elegant hubris either)! 16.5k ehp (without watchers) 85%+ all res & 50% chaos res, 1500+ str, 16 zombies.

Ps i noticed if ur not running a speed version u dont need ur zombies to be aggressive, they stil kill evrrything behind me wich is why i decided to link feeding frenzy to my carrion golem permanently.
Последняя редакция: Cyrom. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 8:21:52
hello its me again from page 837 :D i took some of your recommendations and have improved on my gear a bit.

Trying to determine what should be my next upgrade
Weapon- for +1 socketed gem with +2 socketed support gem ( so can get 15 zombies instead of 14)
Enlighten level 4 for ability to run discipline
gloves to vul on hit then use blood & sand(blood stance) + maim ( do i even need enlighten level 4 in that case).
Raise Spectre level 21

I use the tanky setup
also, i have 1294 str. should i pushing for more str? if so how?

Gear here:
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
I just downloaded your build into POB to see why your damage is so low.

I think it might be higher than you realize.

After turning on Frenzy and Power Charges and enabling Feeding Frenzy, I see you are doing 175k of damage with impale.

Just to double check, are you using the Fork version of POB? The regular POB does not calculate impale damage.
I honestly have no idea. I just downloaded it from the Grinding Zone link.
"
Cyrom написал:
Made some changes again and with my current setup my zombies do well over 1m dps each while running the full tank setup (no elegant hubris either)! 16.5k ehp (without watchers) 85%+ all res & 50% chaos res, 1500+ str, 16 zombies.

Ps i noticed if ur not running a speed version u dont need ur zombies to be aggressive, they stil kill evrrything behind me wich is why i decided to link feeding frenzy to my carrion golem permanently.

zombie+skeletons > zombie+6l auras
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
"
LemonkaFC написал:
"
Cyrom написал:

zombie+skeletons > zombie+6l auras

If you want more dmg to bosses sure, but why tho? I have 1 million dps for each zombie against Shaper and Elder, Sirus last less than 2min, also you have so many minions that they have problems to dps since they block each other (specially with vaal skelletons). Not to mention the performance issues of having so many minions at the same time (because this game performance is really bad even with well build PCs)
hi
Maybe anyone can help me what o do false??

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Miraculixyz/characters

my minions die by redeemer.

Or tell my pls what i can do better??

Thanks
"
Miraculixyz написал:
hi
Maybe anyone can help me what o do false??

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Miraculixyz/characters

my minions die by redeemer.

Or tell my pls what i can do better??

Thanks

Get Grave Intentions and Grave pact and if they still die then Indomitable Army
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
thegreatestviz написал:
hello its me again from page 837 :D i took some of your recommendations and have improved on my gear a bit.

Trying to determine what should be my next upgrade
Weapon- for +1 socketed gem with +2 socketed support gem ( so can get 15 zombies instead of 14)
Enlighten level 4 for ability to run discipline
gloves to vul on hit then use blood & sand(blood stance) + maim ( do i even need enlighten level 4 in that case).
Raise Spectre level 21

I use the tanky setup
also, i have 1294 str. should i pushing for more str? if so how?

The Weapon is a BIG improvement, I would start there. Fortify or Minion Damage are both fine choices. Minion damage will pay off more now, but if you surpass a certain threshold later (with elegant hubris or other sources), then fortify is going to be better and investing in it now isn't a bad idea either. You could probably make a minion weapon, use it for a while, then sell it and buy a fortify one later (that what I did).

Enlighten level 4 is nice, but not necessary. If you do go with the corrupted gloves, then level 3 enlighten is all you need IF you flesh and stone linked with enlighten. However, if you want to run it linked in gloves instead with maim and golem, then you would need level 4. Running it in chest should be fine though if you don't care about golem also maiming.

Raise Spectre Level 21 is a big boost to keeping frenzy/power charges going with the extra spectre, and its one of the cheapest things on the list. You could also start here before weapon upgrades.

As for more strength, Strength is all around really good for us. It gives is Health, Energy Shield, and half of it goes to zombies giving them more damage. And Having an extra zombie never hurts. Easiest ways for you to boost your strength is a belt and amulet. Heavy Belt will have 14% increased attributes and a good strength roll (plus the implicit) along with the other stats you need. Amulet you're looking for 10% Attributes, 14% Increased Strength, on an Amber Amulet base, along with hopefully more strength, and some other good rolls. This amulet is obtainable by using an awakeners orb on 2 amulets with the 14% strength and 10% attributes - see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/563 for more info on crafting. The belt is just obtainable by chaos spamming hunter or elder heavy belts. Make sure you use intrinsic catalysts on all rings, amulets, belts etc for more strength. Also if you do swap out your amulet, you will have way less dex, and probably need more from tree or rings to run phase run.

"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация