3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Fiskaflesket написал:
"
Fiskaflesket написал:
Hey Guys.
Can anyone pls help me out here?

I changed to the new build a while ago. And since then i Can't do Siruis, and I feel so squishy. Thinking of goig back to the old build again..
Or have I missed something?

Maybe a semi good watchers? Or will an AG make it easier? Wrong i passive three?..

I dont know what to do from here..
All tips are very welcome!
Cheers!

https://pastebin.com/GG7sjB36

I Know that we drop the death attunement node after you have the astramentis amulet, but looking at the tree, why do we also drop the 3 minion damage nodes that are right in front of it? (34% extra minion damage)?
Anyone done with their build and want to sell me the whole set + gems + jewels?
"
Mentoya написал:
I Know that we drop the death attunement node after you have the astramentis amulet, but looking at the tree, why do we also drop the 3 minion damage nodes that are right in front of it? (34% extra minion damage)?

By dropping the whole chain to Death Attunement, we get back 7 passive points to spend.

Those points can be spent on more powerful nodes than what was given up on the path to Death Attunement.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 15:39:35
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Mentoya написал:

By dropping the whole chain to Death Attunement, we get back 7 passive points to spend.

Those points can be spent on more powerful nodes than what was given up on the path to Death Attunement.

Okay thanks, but I believe it's actually just 4 points, the death attunement node and the 3 passives before it...

On a side note, it wont let me refund death attunement? :( I try and refund it and that node still stays lit? Even though I have it on my amulet....It does let me refund the ones in front of it though?
Hi

I have resists capped before using cyclone (I am running tanky build)
Do I really need cyclone then? Or is it more beneficial to change it for some other skills?

Thanks
Make your Zombies a Gundam level 31

Lvl 8 Empower/ 6 Awakened Multi/ 6 Awakened Melee Phys

=)
I have question about dread banner.
Currently im playing Balanced Setup using Saqawal's Nest.
I have turned on all auras but i have only 60 mana not reserved, in this case im not able to PLACE dread banner at full stacks. Do you have same problem?
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
dkdunk написал:
So I am a bit stuck gearing wise, I don't know which step to take first. I have most of not all the items from the "budget" version of the build.

Right now I have 7 exalted orbs, but I don't know where would be best to replace gear pieces first.

I think 6L weapon, but they're very expensive.

Can anyone help? My profile should be public

Assuming you have the in-expensive basics like The Baron and Shaper's Gloves you are correct, start with the weapon.

You can buy the base with only the 2 rolls of socketed gems are supported by fortify and + to level of socketed gems for less then what you have now.

From there you just chip away at adding the other modifiers yourself at your bench, like 2ex for the multi mod for example.

If you dont have them unlocked just whisper 1 of us in game, we can do it for you for free, just provide mats (Fallen_Crusader_).

Regarding buying a weapon with these rolls + crafting on it.

Most of them has like 1-3 suffixes on them. And as I am new to crafting do you annul it away and hope for the best. or how to go by it?
"
dkdunk написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
"
dkdunk написал:
So I am a bit stuck gearing wise, I don't know which step to take first. I have most of not all the items from the "budget" version of the build.

Right now I have 7 exalted orbs, but I don't know where would be best to replace gear pieces first.

I think 6L weapon, but they're very expensive.

Can anyone help? My profile should be public

Assuming you have the in-expensive basics like The Baron and Shaper's Gloves you are correct, start with the weapon.

You can buy the base with only the 2 rolls of socketed gems are supported by fortify and + to level of socketed gems for less then what you have now.

From there you just chip away at adding the other modifiers yourself at your bench, like 2ex for the multi mod for example.

If you dont have them unlocked just whisper 1 of us in game, we can do it for you for free, just provide mats (Fallen_Crusader_).

Regarding buying a weapon with these rolls + crafting on it.

Most of them has like 1-3 suffixes on them. And as I am new to crafting do you annul it away and hope for the best. or how to go by it?

Dont annul it, you just want to buy 1 of the pre-made ones with only the 2 rolls you need, and everything else blank. This leaves you an empty suffix but just starting out you dont need to min/max, you just need the basics to hit lv30 on your zombies.

The pre-made ones with lv1 fortify and +1 to gems and rest blank were 3.5-ish ex yesterday, im sure that price fluctuates though.

The remainder of the mods are just added at your crafting bench but are costly, multi mod is 2ex for example.

You could play the rng game and try to hand craft one but from my perspective id rather save up 3.5ex and buy something perfect then have a 50/50 chance of spending 3.5ex and not getting what I needed to begin with.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация