3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Chaudblitz написал:
Finally finished crafting my weapon. Thank you everyone for the help and great crafting guides in here. Im looking on what to upgrade next and was wondering.

Was thinking about upgrading my Guardian equipments, what should I go for?
Belly + 2% regen gloves + 2% regen helm + victario
Gruthkul + Southbound + 2% regen helm + victario

Which is better? And are they any good in making the Guardian almost immortal? Can't afford the stitched face one

Also for Saqawal setup without the pride ammy, any recommended auras? Or should If I just cut the pride out would it be fine?

I am running the budget version recommended in the first post while I save up for Stitch and Kingmaker.

In the budget version I have never seen my AG even take any damage much less die. I am running Awaken Level 6 right now. I don't know if this will stay the same at AL8.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Chaudblitz написал:
Finally finished crafting my weapon. Thank you everyone for the help and great crafting guides in here. Im looking on what to upgrade next and was wondering.

Was thinking about upgrading my Guardian equipments, what should I go for?
Belly + 2% regen gloves + 2% regen helm + victario
Gruthkul + Southbound + 2% regen helm + victario

Which is better? And are they any good in making the Guardian almost immortal? Can't afford the stitched face one

Also for Saqawal setup without the pride ammy, any recommended auras? Or should If I just cut the pride out would it be fine?

I am running the budget version recommended in the first post while I save up for Stitch and Kingmaker.

In the budget version I have never seen my AG even take any damage much less die. I am running Awaken Level 6 right now. I don't know if this will stay the same at AL8.

Im even more behind, Im running AL 4, still a long way to get all the watchstones. im using the budget Guardian as well and never saw its hp go down really. It's just that fear of investing in a Kingmaker and losing it.
Just had my first death in a long long time.

The boss in the Acid Caverns just destroyed me and all my zombies!

Luckily I remembered the warning about this area and shut off my AG before hand.

I am going to have to read about that boss before I go in there again. He shredded me so easily. The conquerors do no damage compared to him.
Hello guys, I would love some more tips on what to improve my build now.
I just got a 6-link staff. I guess the next thing to upgrade is a 6-link chest?

Thanks a lot for the help, this is my first realy char.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Luckily I remembered the warning about this area and shut off my AG before hand.

I am going to have to read about that boss before I go in there again. He shredded me so easily. The conquerors do no damage compared to him.

Be smarter than me and delete the organ it/the metamorph dropped.

I lost a Kingmaker in this mistake.(Disabled to AG to make the map but didn't when doing the metamorph with it's organs in tane's lab)
"
TrueDivinorium написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

I lost a Kingmaker in this mistake.(Disabled to AG to make the map but didn't when doing the metamorph with it's organs in tane's lab)

that is very good advice! I did not even go back in to the map after getting shredded so I don't have the organ.

When I have no idea what is killing me, I can tend to die quickly numerous times in a row and I did not want to waste all my experience.

I am going to have to read up on this area. It looks like there are several different bosses that could spawn. Unfortunately I don't know which one crushed me.

Might be just best if I ignore this area entirely :)
"
MaartenXe написал:
Hello guys, I would love some more tips on what to improve my build now.
I just got a 6-link staff. I guess the next thing to upgrade is a 6-link chest?

Thanks a lot for the help, this is my first realy char.

nice looking weapon! That will take you all the way.

6 linking your chest is a good one.

Others to consider are:

*Raise Zombie Level 21: This will increased your DPS per zombie as well as get you another zombie to raise

*Raise Specter Level 21: This will give you access to a 4th specter.

*Getting 20% quality on your gems. You can do this one of 3 ways:

a) Expensive: Buy them: Level 20 Quality 20
b) Expensive: Use gem cutter prisms to raise each gem to Q20
c) Time consuming: Sell every level 20 gem with one Gemcutter each to a vendor. The vendor will return to you a level 1 gem at Q20. Then you level the gem again (the first 16 levels go super fast).

* Add quality to your flasks so that they last longer when you drink them.

* I don't quite understand the use of the Inertia jewel. That jewel is best used when you are near a lot of Dex nodes but where you placed it, there are no dex nodes. But there may be another reason you are using it that I am unaware of.

You are in an excellent spot given how many points you have left to spend. Just keep grinding :)
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 3 февр. 2020 г., 20:30:46
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
TrueDivinorium написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

that is very good advice! I did not even go back in to the map after getting shredded so I don't have the organ.

When I have no idea what is killing me, I can tend to die quickly numerous times in a row and I did not want to waste all my experience.

I am going to have to read up on this area. It looks like there are several different bosses that could spawn. Unfortunately I don't know which one crushed me.

Might be just best if I ignore this area entirely :)

It probably was Morgrants, The Deafening
He has a mechanic that allows him to spam storm call skills and it gets REALLY rippy really fast.
Best way around him is keep moving and pay attention to use your convocation to move your minions away from the storm calls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWcYAg5zYQ

PS: notice that albeit he died to another boss Morgrants almost killed his AG, 3 times.
Последняя редакция: TrueDivinorium. Время: 2 февр. 2020 г., 14:28:23
"
TrueDivinorium написал:

He has a mechanic that allows him to spam storm call skills and it gets REALLY rippy really fast.
Best way around him is keep moving and pay attention to use your convocation to move your minions away from the storm calls.

PS: notice that albeit he died to another boss Morgrants almost killed his AG, 3 times.

thanks for the link! I am going to watch that.

I think part of my issue was I got way too casual. I think I ran 50+ maps in a row with barely having to worry about anything, and just drinking flasks every so often. I simply was not ready for this boss to be a BOSS (if you know what I mean :) )
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
TrueDivinorium написал:

thanks for the link! I am going to watch that.

I think part of my issue was I got way too casual. I think I ran 50+ maps in a row with barely having to worry about anything, and just drinking flasks every so often. I simply was not ready for this boss to be a BOSS (if you know what I mean :) )

Yeah i know that feeling, specially when you are just going up in map tiers.

I used to play HC and now I am playing SC, it's really strange how complacent you get when things are "easy" and little is at the stake.XD
I only woke up when i lost my AG.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация