Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BowWizard написал:
Does Queen's escape have to be R-R-R-B-R-B or can it be any six link combo like B-B-R-R-R-R or B-R-R-B-R-R or B-R-R-R-R-B for example.

Any combo is good
"
AlexAndonov написал:
Just killed Uber Elder with that crappy gear.I cant imagine what would it be with better equipment.Coz I wanted to be more defensive I am using 2 curses - Temporal Chains and Enfeebe and Vitality Aura.I am using 5 Undying Grapplers as spectres for their flicker strike and discharge. Thank you for the great build!

Congrats!! I lol'ed when I saw you used Umbilicus Belt in that fight. Haha nice one!
"
brunowa написал:
"
mon1620deo написал:
Aris told me that i should multicraft my armor but i decided to craft one.

here is the result, dont know now, sell or wear :D

Dang that's awesome! I'd love to wear that!

thats the second one. Previous was iLvl 82, so tier 2 Inc str. (sold it for 11 ex) Rolandojuan helped me with choices, especialy that I wear Soul Tether. More ES is always welcome :D
This build is simply ...ridiculous...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5dRkmXiv5U
Tried to offcolor my armor for cyclone.

1210 Str , 17 zombies
Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 18 окт. 2019 г., 18:34:03
I think I have noticed something "interesting" about this build. My 2 cents.

Due to scaling Str, and therefore armor, Phys Red is MASSIVE. Not surprisingly, at one point it doesn't matter anymore. We are going to get hit anyway.I mean, Phys Reduction is on steroids, that's very good, but we are lacking other defense layers if we want to minmax.ALL Ascendancy changes in 3.8 are aimed at Phys Red and regen. All changes for Necros seem to try to make us Juggernauts now. That's why we are so tanky now. That's why it feels so relaxed to play Necro this league.Well, that and the soon to be nerfed OP Unnatural Strength...

Body chest,usually, Astral Plates, or even Geofri's, add TONS of armor. Saqawals are not bad, not my choice , not worth for me , I guess...I am not speaking about extra zombies, 16 or 17 it`s actually a bonus, not needed by any means, to create a solid all around build. BUT, we are lacking Dodge+Evasion and other sources of mitigation. Since our ascendancies and tree options don't help here...I think the best options are

1. Go Hybrid.Life+ES. No option for us to go Mind over Matter sadly.
2. Try to regen ES by Soul Tether or gear.
3. Find ways to have more evasion and dodge with flasks,...or gems.
4. Of course, having those very close tree options...CURSES.

We are dealing ridiculous amounts of DPS already, and still, everybody is looking for extra zombies, extra Strength,....even paying crazy amounts of currency for that. In my opinion, we should check other non Necro Builds that wisely add defensive layers while keeping High DPS.

Ed: if you check Poeninja, there is something quite ..."striking" there. Most of Lvl100 Necros, are using a shield. All those amazing crafted 2H maces dealing miilions DPS and guys are getting safely to 100 with .....Montrreguls? Really? With half the zombies? Without Maim crafted maces?

Well.Yes, MAYBE , and this is something I´d love to discuss here, A wand plus a shield (and there are some AMAZING options)would make us more solid, more reliable, better. Opinions?
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 18 окт. 2019 г., 19:46:46
Thanks for this build, managed to attempt my first ever Uber elder, and actually down him on my first go :D

Video for reference :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbZ5gDUwyTg&feature=youtu.be
Последняя редакция: kaffetorsk. Время: 18 окт. 2019 г., 20:21:33
"
brunowa написал:
"
Suds1029 написал:

Finally finished the mace. Zombies feel crazy strong now. Not sure what to upgrade next, might start working towards the super tanky ES version of the build. Thanks again for the great guide and all the help.

It's beautiful... Simply beautiful.

First things to prioritise now you have that mace: level 21 zombie and level 4 Empower.

That will get you to level 30 zombie overall for another zombie + even bigger dps boost

Would you recommend getting the Level 21 Zombie right away or buying a Kingmaker for my Animated Guardian? Trying to decide which is better and Culling Strike + Fortify seems really nice.
Get Kingmaker on AG first. Fortify and culling strike are awesome.
Kingsmaker. No discussion.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация