3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
kaffetorsk написал:
Thanks for this build, managed to attempt my first ever Uber elder, and actually down him on my first go :D

Video for reference :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9R_1sixgXY&feature=youtu.be

Congrats!! :) Awesome that you recorded so you have the record of your first time ever... You'll only get better from here!
"
ArisFuser написал:
I think I have noticed something "interesting" about this build. My 2 cents.

Due to scaling Str, and therefore armor, Phys Red is MASSIVE. Not surprisingly, at one point it doesn't matter anymore. We are going to get hit anyway.I mean, Phys Reduction is on steroids, that's very good, but we are lacking other defense layers if we want to minmax.ALL Ascendancy changes in 3.8 are aimed at Phys Red and regen. All changes for Necros seem to try to make us Juggernauts now. That's why we are so tanky now. That's why it feels so relaxed to play Necro this league.Well, that and the soon to be nerfed OP Unnatural Strength...

Body chest,usually, Astral Plates, or even Geofri's, add TONS of armor. Saqawals are not bad, not my choice , not worth for me , I guess...I am not speaking about extra zombies, 16 or 17 it`s actually a bonus, not needed by any means, to create a solid all around build. BUT, we are lacking Dodge+Evasion and other sources of mitigation. Since our ascendancies and tree options don't help here...I think the best options are

1. Go Hybrid.Life+ES. No option for us to go Mind over Matter sadly.
2. Try to regen ES by Soul Tether or gear.
3. Find ways to have more evasion and dodge with flasks,...or gems.
4. Of course, having those very close tree options...CURSES.

We are dealing ridiculous amounts of DPS already, and still, everybody is looking for extra zombies, extra Strength,....even paying crazy amounts of currency for that. In my opinion, we should check other non Necro Builds that wisely add defensive layers while keeping High DPS.

Ed: if you check Poeninja, there is something quite ..."striking" there. Most of Lvl100 Necros, are using a shield. All those amazing crafted 2H maces dealing miilions DPS and guys are getting safely to 100 with .....Montrreguls? Really? With half the zombies? Without Maim crafted maces?

Well.Yes, MAYBE , and this is something I´d love to discuss here, A wand plus a shield (and there are some AMAZING options)would make us more solid, more reliable, better. Opinions?

Well it depends what you're trying to achieve. Everyone has their own personal goals for the build... Eg speed farming, farming uber elder, deep delving. You would ideally have different setups for each to really be minmaxed in each situation.

And the intent of this build was to NEVER stack as much strength... That's what zombiemancers do.

Our goal is really to get to 1000 strength and then, as you say, maximise absolutely everything else - speed, defence etc... Because by 1000 strength we already have 15 Zombies and have huge DPS. That's where I personally feel zombiemancers are the wrong choice of build unless you just love dps for the sake of dps

We def have options to play with and they will all work.

Eg using Atziris Step boots + Grace instead of discipline gives us a tonne of evasion and dodge and life. Stack that with shield with life res etc and we become very well balanced.

Just a couple initial thoughts.

"
brunowa написал:
Get Kingmaker on AG first. Fortify and culling strike are awesome.

What's the risk of the Animated Guardian dying with a 20/20 AG Gem excluding HoGM.? I don't think I have seen mine die since it has hit level 20 but I'd hate to lose a 2+ ex item.

Edit: Is it worth 2ex for a 21/20 Animate Guardian?
Последняя редакция: Suds1029. Время: 18 окт. 2019 г., 21:29:11
Any tip on getting the base mods for the mace? I'm kinda sad after the first annul fail and failing a lot to get the base back T.T
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
ArisFuser написал:
I think I have noticed something "interesting" about this build. My 2 cents.

Due to scaling Str, and therefore armor, Phys Red is MASSIVE. Not surprisingly, at one point it doesn't matter anymore. We are going to get hit anyway.I mean, Phys Reduction is on steroids, that's very good, but we are lacking other defense layers if we want to minmax.ALL Ascendancy changes in 3.8 are aimed at Phys Red and regen. All changes for Necros seem to try to make us Juggernauts now. That's why we are so tanky now. That's why it feels so relaxed to play Necro this league.Well, that and the soon to be nerfed OP Unnatural Strength...

Body chest,usually, Astral Plates, or even Geofri's, add TONS of armor. Saqawals are not bad, not my choice , not worth for me , I guess...I am not speaking about extra zombies, 16 or 17 it`s actually a bonus, not needed by any means, to create a solid all around build. BUT, we are lacking Dodge+Evasion and other sources of mitigation. Since our ascendancies and tree options don't help here...I think the best options are

1. Go Hybrid.Life+ES. No option for us to go Mind over Matter sadly.
3. Find ways to have more evasion and dodge with flasks,...or gems.
4. Of course, having those very close tree options...CURSES.

We are dealing ridiculous amounts of DPS already, and still, everybody is looking for extra zombies, extra Strength,....even paying crazy amounts of currency for that. In my opinion, we should check other non Necro Builds that wisely add defensive layers while keeping High DPS.

Ed: if you check Poeninja, there is something quite ..."striking" there. Most of Lvl100 Necros, are using a shield. All those amazing crafted 2H maces dealing miilions DPS and guys are getting safely to 100 with .....Montrreguls? Really? With half the zombies? Without Maim crafted maces?

Well.Yes, MAYBE , and this is something I´d love to discuss here, A wand plus a shield (and there are some AMAZING options)would make us more solid, more reliable, better. Opinions?

Str has nothing to do with phys reduction. If anything, it just enables you to wear armour chest easier. at this age in time, getting stats from gears is way too easy.

We pay premium for extra stats because we can, and we want to, not because we "need". The need part was already satisfied with the vanilla build costing just 5ex. Everything on top is just qol and rich guys flexing really.

I shifted to saqawal for flexibility. I exlplore variations of this builds based on my need. When i delve and kill UE i go full defensive aura. When i map i go full speed. A well rolled saqawal like mine enables me to have an extra aura and lets me be flexible because of extra int and dex. The craftes astral i was showing before would win in raw str and extra zombie.

Oh, little evasion wont help you. Better use quartz flask or vaal grace. And getting to level 100 has been an obsolete test of build. You can get there running poorjoy whole day wearing 7league boots and nothing else. Solo delving is where you test your mettle
Последняя редакция: rolandojuantamad. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 0:50:33
"
ArisFuser написал:

That's what I'am trying to do all the time :)

Showing my armor was only to show lucky craft :) But I am happy that maybe it gave Aris an impulse to open this discussion, we can only profit from discussing things. High STR is only a side effect of this craft. I have realized right after my mace craft how powerful build is, after 4 W Triad Grip gloves corruption i thought that it is already overkill. With 17 zombies I don’t feel many more differences as with 15 of them. Now I have one thing which I can go lower, it is STR. I can easily loose now 200 STR and still feel like with 1200. I am already using some defensive Auras and debuffs.
Instead of Phase Run I use Withering step which gives me Phasing, some stacks of Wither debuff for more chaos dmg to mobs which enter close area and:
•20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
•20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
•40% increased Movement Speed
I use it more like a flask.

Dread Banner for monsters lowered accuracy.
Flesh and Stone for Blind on nearby monsters.
Discipline for more ES.
My armor for 10% max life as ES
Soul Tether for 6% max life as ES and ES leech.
Glorious Vanity (Doryani) for Corrupted Soul again 20% max life as ES
And still looking for ideas to add more defenses.
Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 2:03:31
"
mon1620deo написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:

That's what I'am trying to do all the time :)

Showing my armor was only to show lucky craft :) But I am happy that maybe it gave Aris an impulse to open this discussion, we can only profit from discussing things. High STR is only a side effect of this craft. I have realized right after my mace craft how powerful build is, after 4 W Triad Grip gloves corruption i thought that it is already overkill. With 17 zombies I don’t feel many more differences as with 15 of them. Now I have one thing which I can go lower, it is STR. I can easily loose now 200 STR and still feel like with 1200. I am already using some defensive Auras and debuffs.
Instead of Phase Run I use Withering step which gives me Phasing, some stacks of Wither debuff for more chaos dmg to mobs which enter close area and:
•20% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
•20% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
•40% increased Movement Speed
I use it more like a flask.

Dread Banner for monsters lowered accuracy.
Flesh and Stone for Blind on nearby monsters.
Discipline for more ES.
My armor for 10% max life as ES
Soul Tether for 6% max life as ES and ES leech.
Glorious Vanity (Doryani) for Corrupted Soul again 20% max life as ES
And still looking for ideas to add more defenses.

try giving mask of tribunal to your AG.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Tribunal
My SSF necro felt at least as tanky or more then this build using this cheapo shield:

+3 to all mex res. 29% blck. 100 life (for 1 chaos in trade leagues)
You can also ctaft crazy convocating wands with +2 skill to minion (+1 minon +1 spell) 100+ minion damage etc

and there are likely much better shield setup out there
"
rolandojuantamad написал:

try giving mask of tribunal to your AG.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mask_of_the_Tribunal

I'm using ATM this setup for AG, Southbounds corupted for Despair (forgot to mention earlier) Chest with crafted 10% Max Life as ES

I dont know what stats has AG to compare what can have better influence on me and my minions, Mask of tribunal or undying AG

P.S. Wiki says that lvl 21 AG has 100STR and 70 INT. I have lvl 25 AG. So it will give me and minions "Nearby Allies have (4-6)% increased Defences per 100 Strength you have"

In other hand Mask of the Stitching demon gives AG crazy regen which was very useful in Acid Caverns map where rest of my minions died instantly and AG was left with 50% of life, but I don’t like this map so for me it is not necessary atm. May be a good idea :)

"
snowmittens написал:
My SSF necro felt at least as tanky or more then this build using this cheapo shield:

+3 to all mex res. 29% blck. 100 life (for 1 chaos in trade leagues)
You can also ctaft crazy convocating wands with +2 skill to minion (+1 minon +1 spell) 100+ minion damage etc

and there are likely much better shield setup out there

It is very good shield but what you guys think about https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Magna_Eclipsis which gives additional buff https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Aegis

These are stats from shield:

Quality: +20%
Chance to Block: 25%
Armour: (1494-1727)
Evasion: (96-120)
Energy Shield: (96-120)
Movement Speed: -3%
Requires Level 70, 159 Str
+(20-30) to maximum Life
+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Triggers Level 20 Elemental Aegis when Equipped
(200-250)% increased Armour
+(60-80) to maximum Life
+(80-100) to Evasion Rating and Energy Shield

and these are stats from Elemental Aegis:

Calls forth a protective aegis which takes elemental damage from hits for you until depleted. The aegis will be restored to its full value after a short delay if you stop taking elemental damage from hits.
Elemental Damage from Hits is taken from the Aegis before your Life or Energy Shield
Aegis can take 1000 Elemental Damage
This Spell is Triggered when Equipped
You cannot Cast this Spell directly

We can have 1000 EHP more with this (more or less :) )
Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 3:43:50
"
mon1620deo написал:

I'm using ATM this setup for AG, Southbounds corupted for Despair (forgot to mention earlier) Chest with crafted 10% Max Life as ES

I dont know what stats has AG to compare what can have better influence on me and my minions, Mask of tribunal or undying AG

P.S. Wiki says that lvl 21 AG has 100STR and 70 INT. I have lvl 25 AG. So it will give me and minions "Nearby Allies have (4-6)% increased Defences per 100 Strength you have"

In other hand Mask of the Stitching demon gives AG crazy regen which was very useful in Acid Caverns map where rest of my minions died instantly and AG was left with 50% of life, but I don’t like this map so for me it is not necessary atm. May be a good idea :)

i was the one who posted that picture here iirc.

the concept of tribunal is increasing the STR of your AG simply to give you more ES, Armor, Eva etc.

Mask of Tribunal, Alberon boots, Meginord Gloves, possibly iron fortress for the lulz.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация