3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What item filter are you guys running?
That sounds like a great idea!

Flesh and Stone was another good idea.

Another crazy and expensive idea would be to use Vaal Grace+Vaal Molten Shell and

Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 4:41:08
"
ArisFuser написал:

if you thinh about AG then yes, we can have:

- AG 100+ STR - dont know if it scales over lvl 20 (no Wiki info)
- Iron Fortress - max 120 STR but expensive - 110 STR - 100c
- Meginord's Vise - 100 STR
- Alberon's Warpath - 15%-18% - dont know how to count it :) from base of 100STR or from total

so at least 300+ STR = 18% inc defenses
Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 4:48:41
Yes, and there are some GREAT Tribunal masks with increased Minion dmg and life too.

About Soul Ripper. If you get NO quality on flask, basically you perma Vaal Molten Shell since there is no Soul Gain Prevention. Vaal Grace Soul Gain Prevention is 9Secs because is crazy powerful, but if we somehow override it,...crazy Dodge chances. If only it wasn't 8 exalteds,lol.
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 4:50:55
"
mon1620deo написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:

- Alberon's Warpath - 15%-18% - dont know how to count it :) from base of 100STR or from total

Dude, you seem to forget that Baron adds half your str to minions
Next newbie question. We can switch Items on Ag? IT will worki if i put Kingmaker on the ground and than resummon, he will had rest of the gear (armor etc)?
Последняя редакция: Patrolek87. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 4:52:09
"
Patrolek87 написал:
Next newbie question. We can switch Items on Ag? IT will worki if i put Kingmaker on the ground and than resummon, he will had rest of the gear (armor etc)?

Yes
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
"
mon1620deo написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:

Dude, you seem to forget that Baron adds half your str to minions

Where I have my head Rolando ? :D
I'm currently running some experiments, running double curse auras : Conductivity and Vulnerability. Also aspect of avian. My slave drivers does kinda good dmg, but I still feel they could be juiced more. More aiming for clearing blight bosses faster.

Spectres are linked with: Feeding Frenzy, Controlled Destruction, Conc effect, minion damage and spell echo.

Still running queen's escape but will change to crafted rare soon.
"
NiGhtzx написал:
I'm currently running some experiments, running double curse auras : Conductivity and Vulnerability. Also aspect of avian. My slave drivers does kinda good dmg, but I still feel they could be juiced more. More aiming for clearing blight bosses faster.

Spectres are linked with: Feeding Frenzy, Controlled Destruction, Conc effect, minion damage and spell echo.

Still running queen's escape but will change to crafted rare soon.

change vulnerability to elemental weakness. aura to wrath (could be linked to generosity), avian, skitterbots
also take Elemental Equilibrium (50% less resist) and use either armageddon brand or stormbrand if you have avatar of fire
craft a -9lightres helmet and give to your animated guardian.
give the feeding frenzy gem to your zombies or skeletons and use elemental focus

gl and tell me how this feels

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация