3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How about this:

~18,000 eHP while still wearing Headhunter.

4200 ES recharge per second

81% phys reduc
55% evade
23% chance to block

Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 9:03:21
"
brunowa написал:
Firstly, why go for 1200 strength? :P

The above is a rhetorical question... but really you should be thinking about speed/defences now more than getting another zombie because your DPS is already huge.

Secondly, how far away are you from 1200? Your gear looks pretty good. If you're close to it you could simply min-max your gear, or you can easily wear Alberon's Warpath boots to get there.

ok thx for reply

at the moment i´m at 1.058 - that far away from 15th zombie
you are right - dps is huge

ok then im setting me other goals like another curse on shaper touch ^^ and min maxing my gear

thank you
"
brunowa написал:
Firstly, why go for 1200 strength? :P

because its one way of making your defense into offense.

Str is a suffix, and suffix slots are for res. if you are res capped, what else do you roll your suffixes for?

my answer: MOAR STRENGTH!!!! GLORY TO THE HOUSE OF GAINZ!

Последняя редакция: rolandojuantamad. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 8:30:36
That witch has some serious strength!
Hello, this is my current set up, do you guys have any suggestion what should invest in to scale my character. I have no idea what I should do now. I have 1 ex and 100 chaos now
Thanks a bunch <3

Последняя редакция: trung12368. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 9:01:23
I am going crazy thinking of ways to have Mon'Tregul+Shield and not losing half the fun with it.
Deleted
Последняя редакция: Patrolek87. Время: 19 окт. 2019 г., 9:26:58
Has anyone complete the Master syndicate encounter with Catarina using AG. I read earlier in the forum taking AG into HOGM isn't a good idea and I'd hate to lose the AG given it has Kingmaker equipped. My gems aren't all 20/20 yet and Empower is only level 3 (9%) but so far every boss I've encountered dies without getting a shot off, which is fine by me :-). At the end of the day it's my call I guess but I do have 14 zombies, 37 or so skeletons, 5 spectres and a carrion golem, so maybe the AG can stay at home ?
OK. I ran Mastermind without AG. Died once but that was because I wasn't paying attention to the sequence of things. I doubt I'll do that fight again. The rewards were pretty underwhelming. On to Uber Atziri and then the big guys. This build is absolutely bloody fantastic !
AG can survive Mastermind easily. AG dies in deep delve or against tough Legion bosses if not supported by your minions. Otherwise it's pretty tanky if geared and levelled up right.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация