3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Chest for my Animated Guardian:

And...

Defence Stats And EHP :

Those are juicy stats exile!
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
"
NiGhtzx написал:
I'm currently running some experiments, running double curse auras : Conductivity and Vulnerability. Also aspect of avian. My slave drivers does kinda good dmg, but I still feel they could be juiced more. More aiming for clearing blight bosses faster.

Spectres are linked with: Feeding Frenzy, Controlled Destruction, Conc effect, minion damage and spell echo.

Still running queen's escape but will change to crafted rare soon.

change vulnerability to elemental weakness. aura to wrath (could be linked to generosity), avian, skitterbots
also take Elemental Equilibrium (50% less resist) and use either armageddon brand or stormbrand if you have avatar of fire
craft a -9lightres helmet and give to your animated guardian.
give the feeding frenzy gem to your zombies or skeletons and use elemental focus

gl and tell me how this feels

The problem is that I'm left with 10 mana(1%), and then there is no mana to use any other skill like flesh offering or phase run.

Avian is 25%, wrath is 44%, skitterbots 30,8%. with enlighten lvl 4. I would need to respec for reduced mana reservation. And also run without curse auras.

What was the idea you were looking for the gem setups?
you can use Brawn corrupted for reduced mana reserved
Yes i spec the mana reserve nodes and 10% saqawal
Aris, that 65% evade chance is Vaal Grace active?
Grace active. Vaal Grace adds:

+34% Dodge chance for both Attacks and Spells. With Withering Step and Vaal Grace active in Delve I can go to 64%...nice.
Hi

pls give me an advice how to reach my next Goal 1.200 Strength !

Is it only possible with a belt with increased attributes ?

have also a lethal pride and two efficient training

That is my Gear so far:

Thank you again
Firstly, why go for 1200 strength? :P

The above is a rhetorical question... but really you should be thinking about speed/defences now more than getting another zombie because your DPS is already huge.

Secondly, how far away are you from 1200? Your gear looks pretty good. If you're close to it you could simply min-max your gear, or you can easily wear Alberon's Warpath boots to get there.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Grace active. Vaal Grace adds:

+34% Dodge chance for both Attacks and Spells. With Withering Step and Vaal Grace active in Delve I can go to 64%...nice.

Nice... we're just getting started :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация