[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Yep, I was getting one shot a BUNCH of times. I may be the porcupine mobs. Most of the time it was Monoliths. I approach those with care. I'll wipe the whole thing out, then when it goes active slowly work my way in. MoC made me abit more tankier. I'm going to get those CoH Tombfists tonight too. That should help.

And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Have you not fully upgraded the Lunaris pantheon, by chance?

Most of the time, zombies absorb the primary shock of porcupines. But if you don't yet have "Avoid Projectiles That Have Chained" from the Lunaris pantheon, then porcupine full-pack explosions will ANNIHILATE you when you're playing in a "monster skills chain 2 additional times" map.

As for legion encounters... yeah, more life and enfeeble will definitely help. They have some big hits but nothing that's oneshot this build yet (I got oneshot often in legion league playing Divine Ire though).
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 16:46:06
"
codetaku написал:

Most of the time, zombies absorb the primary shock of porcupines. But if you don't yet have "Avoid Projectiles That Have Chained" from the Lunaris pantheon, then porcupine full-pack explosions will ANNIHILATE you when you're playing in a "monster skills chain 2 additional times" map.

As for legion encounters... yeah, more life and enfeeble will definitely help. They have some big hits but nothing that's oneshot this build yet (I got oneshot often in legion league playing Divine Ire though).

Totally forgot Pantheon.

That's been since fixed. :D

Got me some new boots too.
"
Westwood1121 написал:
"
codetaku написал:

Totally forgot Pantheon.

That's been since fixed. :D

Got me some new boots too.

Okay, I *suspect* porcupines will no longer be a problem for you thanks to the pantheon. They don't tend to wipe out a zombie horde.

Your boots look good, I hope you notice the difference!

Personally I also took this chance to upgrade my boots since I had spare currency after my +1 coming calamity

Bought the boots for 2ex with resists crafted, uncrafted those for more flat life, I'm now at 8.2k.

Then I fiiiiinally ran the lab a few times for boot enchants (I've been running around with unenchanted boots). Took 4 runs but it was worth it for the extra movement speed between packs. The most painful thing was rolling over 2% life regen when hit on the very first try, but movespeed too good.

Also, the implicit resists on these boots make it so I'm still overcapped with elemental weakness up (lightning was the only resist I was super overcapped on before).
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 3 окт. 2019 г., 20:15:26
Hello, I've been trying to find the mod +1 to minimum endurance charges for a long time. Unveiled a lot of rings, even bought a good amount.....Nothing yet.
Is there a specific Veil or master for this mod in particular?

TY
"
VictorHeisenberg написал:
Hello, I've been trying to find the mod +1 to minimum endurance charges for a long time. Unveiled a lot of rings, even bought a good amount.....Nothing yet.

TY

Keep in mind that it's a somewhat uncommon suffix, so the best way to get it is to find rare rings on pathofexile.com/trade that already have 3 prefixes before you unveil them. It cost me about 40c but in 8 rings I was able to get 2 unveils of this mod (I already had 1 unveil from naturally playing the game, you need 3).
"
codetaku написал:
"
VictorHeisenberg написал:

TY

Keep in mind that it's a somewhat uncommon suffix, so the best way to get it is to find rare rings on pathofexile.com/trade that already have 3 prefixes before you unveil them. It cost me about 40c but in 8 rings I was able to get 2 unveils of this mod (I already had 1 unveil from naturally playing the game, you need 3).

Good idea, forgot that i could take the odds to get a prefix this way....
I already found the power charge and frenzy, the endurance tho....
Thanks codetaku
Oof, I actually found endurance *first* (then frenzy--still no power charge but I don't need it so I'm not searching). Good luck!

Got those for 10c last night. Not bad I don't think.

edit: Its at this point I realize I have the wrong jewel in those. crap.

Maybe I'll try labs again despite it being my LEAST favorite thing of the game. I hate labs. Just awful. But I'll roll with Devoto's for the movement speed and see what I get for enchants. You guys typically do a full clear in Labs, or quickest route to the end?
Последняя редакция: Westwood1121. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 9:44:43
Nice, my gloves are 1% better on life but were 35c, getting those for 10c is a steal!

Yes, you should make sure a murderous eye jewel is in there. As you can see from my own gloves, I just maximized the life I could get from a single jewel.

As for lab, I don't go for keys anymore, but I do go for darkshrines. The additional enchant darkshrine is pretty much "minus one lab run needed" (minus half a lab run if you're also popping in Twice Enchanted). Yesterday was a fine layout with 4 darkshrines on the main path so that's why I ran it. Today it has only 3 darkshrines and also a golden door so it's a bit more annoying.

Also, keep in mind that you can't enchant gloves that are corrupted already. I'm fine without a glove corruption though, so many of them are limited anyway since we can't deal elemental damage.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 10:05:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация