[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

"
codetaku написал:

Glad you've enjoyed it! Those are quite the gloves. I guess you need the accuracy support in order to drop Resolute Technique so you can crit? I do remember that my accuracy would be shit without RT.

Yeah pretty much. Can free up two points after despecing RT, which I initially put in versatility, but decided on more %HP since 96% accuracy to 100% accuracy feels almost the same to me. The crits are good enough to hit elusive w/o any investment and helps speed up pack to pack. Fun stuff.
Uber Elder down.

I have changed my gloves to the 6L and Maw of conquest for Helmet. Feel almost immortal. Died once for a weird Damage spike from Cassia mobs.
AS you`ve said, the lost movement speed from Devotos is something reeealy bad....but i managed it with a sloted ring with whirling blades.

Still need to buy those golden oils for Golem blood and find the minimun endurance (180C and nothing), to change my ring.

"
Westwood1121 написал:
Yea, I swapped back to Tombfists.

Also got

Paid an ex for it. But, I don't have to do labs ever again, so hooray.

Also been trying to work on a level 21 HoA gem. Best I got was 23% which I don't think does much.

Having a blast though. This will definitely be my go-to build for the upcoming leagues. Very dynamic. I love it.

Wait I somehow missed that you weren't on level 21 yet.

You're the one who found The Doctor, right? Definitely just buy a 21/20 HoA gem. Gem level 30 to 31 is a ridiculous 30% more multiplier.

"
VictorHeisenberg написал:
Uber Elder down.

I have changed my gloves to the 6L and Maw of conquest for Helmet. Feel almost immortal. Died once for a weird Damage spike from Cassia mobs.
AS you`ve said, the lost movement speed from Devotos is something reeealy bad....but i managed it with a sloted ring with whirling blades.

Still need to buy those golden oils for Golem blood and find the minimun endurance (180C and nothing), to change my ring.

I've definitely been convinced to at least try this 6L gloves plus maw of conquest thing. Maybe even 7L gloves thanks to patdngo, since the loss of 100% accuracy doesn't matter as much when we only need half as many hits per second thanks to Maw + Golden Rule.
"
codetaku написал:
"
Westwood1121 написал:
Yea, I swapped back to Tombfists.

Also got

Paid an ex for it. But, I don't have to do labs ever again, so hooray.

Also been trying to work on a level 21 HoA gem. Best I got was 23% which I don't think does much.

Having a blast though. This will definitely be my go-to build for the upcoming leagues. Very dynamic. I love it.

Wait I somehow missed that you weren't on level 21 yet.

You're the one who found The Doctor, right? Definitely just buy a 21/20 HoA gem. Gem level 30 to 31 is a ridiculous 30% more multiplier.

oh wow, is it really that much? Hrm, I do have 4ex sitting in the stash too.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Последняя редакция: Westwood1121. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 7:34:47
Yeah the entire point of me designing this build was realizing that the new necromancer made it really easy to hit the ultimate herald of agony breakpoint of gem level 31.

Here's what makes it the ultimate breakpoint: in addition to the usual added physical damage that occurs with every gem level, at 31 you get the final point of increased attack speed per virulence (from 4% to 5%) which occurs every 10 levels, and you get another point of "increased physical damage per virulence", from 15% to 16%, which occurs every 3 levels. Level 31 is the only herald of agony level where you get all 3 boosts at once.

All of this is multiplicative with each other (naturally), so it's like a cubic step up. My +1 corrupted chest taking me to gem level 32 is a modest boost (8.5% or so) because it's only scaling one stat (the added phys). But getting to level 31 makes an enormous difference. It's kind of like when the arc meta was in full force, getting to level 26 was considered a breakpoint because of the extra remaining chain you got there, which synergized with Arc's new (at the time) mod of "15% more damage for each remaining chain". That made level 21 and 26 quadratic steps up for Arc, whereas this one gem level is even better for us than those were.

Anyway, I hit level 98 but I also pseudo-bricked my amulet
at Jorgin's bench, so I'm still at 8.2k life (would've been 8.3k if I hadn't gambled on the amulet lol). The new level did get me more regen, though. 813 in hideout. 929 while fighting (holy relic), which translates to 1207 life per second recovered thanks to the bone barrier passive. Not bad imo.

It is at this time, with 8ex in my stash, that I realize I haven't given thought to using a legion jewel to replace my fifth jewel slot (the one that doesn't need poison). Does anyone think that would be good?
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 9:43:48
"
codetaku написал:

It is at this time, with 8ex in my stash, that I realize I haven't given thought to using a legion jewel to replace my fifth jewel slot (the one that doesn't need poison). Does anyone think that would be good?

Lethal Pride can give you three mods from notables from our tree (templar/witch) along with the bonus strength. Out of 25 mods, 6 or so mods seem decent:
10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
1% of Life Regenerated per second
4% increased maximum Life
10% increased Effect of Fortify on you
+20% to Fire Resistance
5% increased Strength (maybe?)

IMO, seems okay if you got divines / money to reroll a bunch. I might try it too if I ever land my double corrupt +1 on my 6L.

I also got one-shot-ed spontaneously at depth 390-400 ish. Rip XP. Going to try to stay around 370.
Последняя редакция: patdngo. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 15:38:18
Uh yeah, I only plan to actually go past 350 once I'm level 100 and don't have exp to lose :P Like I said in one of the first couple pages, this can never be a deep delver simply because it's melee. Eventually, something will oneshot you.

(also, 350 this league is like 400 in past leagues since they rebalanced delve scaling)

Thanks for the advice on Lethal Pride, I'm definitely happy to reroll one with divines for ages. I'm not even sure which jewel slot to use (it's gonna be one of two for sure, not the lowest or the two highest). If I get a sufficiently juicy one then I guess I'll even rebalance my tree.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 15:45:38
Finally got the Golem`s blood, bought a good boot for 7Ex and got a good multicrafted ring and a Nice Amulet....1k Regen(hideout, without the boosts and maw of conquest) and 75 LGoH.
"
VictorHeisenberg написал:
Finally got the Golem`s blood, bought a good boot for 7Ex and got a good multicrafted ring and a Nice Amulet....1k Regen(hideout, without the boosts and maw of conquest) and 75 LGoH.

Nice!

I still haven't died since level 96 so I'm not really worried about stacking defenses yet, but you sound super tanky.
Hey buddy! You can get a lot more flexibility by getting elder boots that roll "Socketed Gems are supported by level x Fortify" to socket your cyclone in.

This opens up cast while channeling shenanigans or allows you to socket culling strike for even more attack speed + cull. The world's your uncle and bob's your oyster! These boots are pretty cheap but might not remain so for long.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация