[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Yea, the gloves didn't have a listed price. I was expecting like 50c and the guy responded 10c. Jumped right on them. I know they can't be enchanted, but oh well. I don't think glove enchants make or break the game.

Yea, I messed up on the jewel. Totally skipped over that. There are a bunch of +40 Life jewels on the market. Not entirely sure which other stats I should keep an eye out for. Attack speed doesn't seem common.

Darkshrines. I've heard of them, but I'll have to read up on them. I don't really know a whole lot about the game. I just punch in poe.labs and run the shortest route skipping gauntlets if I can.

Ugh. I hate labs.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Darkshrines can make the lab a bit more fun and tolerable.

They're hidden locations in specific rooms in the lab (same room set per day) that give you effects specific to the lab. You find them by looking at the minimap: whenever you find an area where the outline of the area on the minimap/overlay map extends past what looks like a solid wall in the actual game graphics, you will find a "switch" nearby along that wall, which will open a hidden door and let you in (the hidden room will usually have a few enemies in it but nothing dangerous for a level 90+ necro)

The possible effects are:
1. Additional enchantment attempt at the divine font (the best)
2. Additional unique item from Izaro (pretty bad, it's not a lab-specific unique)
3. Additional treasure key from Izaro (fine)
4. The final room of the lab will have its traps deactivated (good for some characters but irrelevant for most labrunners who just obliterate izaro)
5. 50% less damage taken from traps, including post-trap bleed damage (pretty good, with our regen it lets us run through anything without even pretending to care)
6. Any one regular shrine effect will apply to us for the entire rest of the lab (the best by a mile is acceleration shrine, which is pretty common, next best is divine shrine which is pretty rare)

In my last lab run yesterday, I actually did manage to get a permanent acceleration shrine first and then an additional divine font usage second. Kind of perfect for grinding enchants.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 12:37:25
Any vids?
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
codetaku написал:
Darkshrines can make the lab a bit more fun and tolerable.

They're hidden locations in specific rooms in the lab (same room set per day) that give you effects specific to the lab. You find them by looking at the minimap: whenever you find an area where the outline of the area on the minimap/overlay map extends past what looks like a solid wall in the actual game graphics, you will find a "switch" nearby along that wall, which will open a hidden door and let you in (the hidden room will usually have a few enemies in it but nothing dangerous for a level 90+ necro)

The possible effects are:
1. Additional enchantment attempt at the divine font (the best)
2. Additional unique item from Izaro (pretty bad, it's not a lab-specific unique)
3. Additional treasure key from Izaro (fine)
4. The final room of the lab will have its traps deactivated (good for some characters but irrelevant for most labrunners who just obliterate izaro)
5. 50% less damage taken from traps, including post-trap bleed damage (pretty good, with our regen it lets us run through anything without even pretending to care)
6. Any one regular shrine effect will apply to us for the entire rest of the lab (the best by a mile is acceleration shrine, which is pretty common, next best is divine shrine which is pretty rare)

In my last lab run yesterday, I actually did manage to get a permanent acceleration shrine first and then an additional divine font usage second. Kind of perfect for grinding enchants.

mmk. I'll give it a shot again tonight. I'll suck it up and do a full clear. I have like 25 Offerings. I also just hit 91 with no other XP, so when I die it won't be THAT traumatic. heh
Shaper down. Neat.
Congrats :) Uber elder will be a lot harder if you've never done it, there's a LOT more dodging.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 6:06:44
Fun build! I pushed to 97 to 8000 hp. Getting those +2 min endurance charges /
helped not dying quite a bit. Killed AUL (300 depth) for the first time.

I also went from a 4l cyclone to a 6l and that felt good to. I then got these
crappy gloves and lost 200 hp but now I feel like a rocket ship with elusive buff while delving / mapping.

Thanks for build.
"
patdngo написал:

crappy gloves and lost 200 hp but now I feel like a rocket ship with elusive buff while delving / mapping.

Thanks for build.

So I went and tried this out and its great. Only issue I'm having is sustaining Cyclone. That multicrafted ring is clutch. I mean, I still work just fine but I can't keep Cyclone up. I did get a jewel with mana on hit, but its still not doing the job.
"
patdngo написал:

Thanks for build.

Glad you've enjoyed it! Those are quite the gloves. I guess you need the accuracy support in order to drop Resolute Technique so you can crit? I do remember that my accuracy would be shit without RT.

I'm about to hit 98 in the morning but haven't found Aul yet, lol.

Westwood: you definitely want at least 2 rank 3 Elreon crafts with gloves like that, maybe even 3. The build can in theory afford multimodding every piece of jewellery if necessary.
"
codetaku написал:
"
patdngo написал:

Thanks for build.

Glad you've enjoyed it! Those are quite the gloves. I guess you need the accuracy support in order to drop Resolute Technique so you can crit? I do remember that my accuracy would be shit without RT.

I'm about to hit 98 in the morning but haven't found Aul yet, lol.

Westwood: you definitely want at least 2 rank 3 Elreon crafts with gloves like that, maybe even 3. The build can in theory afford multimodding every piece of jewellery if necessary.

Yea, I swapped back to Tombfists.

Also got

Paid an ex for it. But, I don't have to do labs ever again, so hooray.

Also been trying to work on a level 21 HoA gem. Best I got was 23% which I don't think does much.

Having a blast though. This will definitely be my go-to build for the upcoming leagues. Very dynamic. I love it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация