[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

I was looking at the build for fun with the new league coming around.

I was theory crafting a version of the build with HOA but more focused on spectre (monkeys) spectral guardian and it i thought maybe its worth it to invest in Golem commander. We could summon a lightning golem + the stone golem. That lighting golem would give you 17% more attack speed and its an additional minion.

That attack speed could replace beserking on the tree witch was always a very badly optimized node.

Any thoughts?
Последняя редакция: pfal0799. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 22:57:53
"
pfal0799 написал:
I was looking at the build for fun with the new league coming around.

I was theory crafting a version of the build with HOA but more focused on spectre (monkeys) spectral guardian and it i thought maybe its worth it to invest in Golem commander. We could summon a lightning golem + the stone golem. That lighting golem would give you 17% more attack speed and its an additional minion.

That attack speed could replace beserking on the tree witch was always a very badly optimized node.

Any thoughts?

Sure, add a new 4-link to the build and we might be able to fit tanky spectres and lightning golems in.

Please consider gem limitations when suggesting these things.
hey codetaku
I just hit lvl 62, and was able to purchase the double iron points and a coming calamity.
do you think you can link an early skill gem setup that is viable for a 4link, so I can start mapping?

Thank you very much, I am very excited to try this build!

Does this build benefit from getting 2 carnage chieftain(frenzy charge)? It's a huge dps boost for skele but am not sure about this.
Can someone take a look at my char?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I put on Calamity, Hatred and Agony together leaves me with 46 mana and I can't cast zombie, which is 55 mana.

I'm pretty sure I followed the guide exactly. What went wrong? I even crafted some +73 maximum mana and it still wasn't enough.
"
lightcaster08 написал:
Can someone take a look at my char?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. If I put on Calamity, Hatred and Agony together leaves me with 46 mana and I can't cast zombie, which is 55 mana.

I'm pretty sure I followed the guide exactly. What went wrong? I even crafted some +73 maximum mana and it still wasn't enough.

Summon Zombies before enabling hatred. Thats what I do either way, for the time being, I've had no issues, as my zombies very rarely die..
How this build perform in 3.9? Isn't it too squishy for fighting bosses in yellow+ maps? Im a little bit afraid about need of melee range to boss for cyclone.
If you are concerned about survivability (which i would be too) you should maybe look to fit in some life gain on hit. You are already hitting super fast to stack Poison, so why not take advantage of that for sirvivability too? It would change the build a bit though.

- Add LGOH support to cyclone (replace faster attacks). Maybe add some attack speed on tree to compensate (+44 HP per Hit)
- Add LGOH on rings, or use a
(+60 HP per Hit)
- consider the use of Poachers mark. Probably with
(+34 HP per Hit)

Thats a total of 138 life per Hit, with like 6 hits per second single target = 828 life per second vs. single target and countless vs packs. On top of the already good regeneration and protection of bone barrier.
Right now im using some gloves with lvl 20 faster attack
I just felt I needed some life on hit.

the build has been fun since I switched to cyclone. Im glad I tried it out

While the various "Baron Builds" are the most popular Necro/Wtich builds at the moment, this may be worth trolling in order to see what all the "cool kids" on PC are doing with this particular build:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Necromancer&skill=Herald-of-Agony

Still working on this build through the story, not into mapping yet. Zombies, at my low level, are pretty darn squishy compared to how they've been in previous leagues. May have to consider that when I get deep into the Atlas. (Minion resists, hp, speed AND +Poison jewels? :))

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация