[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

(Deleted)
Последняя редакция: solaris32. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 1:08:01
"
Kidoji написал:
How do you get 5m dps idont get it , i have almost the same gear ands im only at 60k even if i put all my gems at 21/20% im not even close of 100k

In your configuration tab, is # of Virulence stacks set to 40?
Excellent build. I'm having a blast!

I'm having issues with Zombie mana cost and total mana pool. What can I do?

What can I improve on my character? I'm still looking for a +2 devoto's and I need to unlock Elreon's craft for endu and -cost.

Also: what's an alternative to anointing Golem's Blood? I'm not ready to spend golden oil on my current ammy. I'm running Thick Skin now.

Thanks!

Последняя редакция: BeefGuitarStar. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 10:44:54
"
BeefGuitarStar написал:

What can I improve on my character? I'm still looking for a +2 devoto's and I need to unlock Elreon's craft for endu and -cost.

Also: what's an alternative to anointing Golem's Blood? I'm not ready to spend golden oil on my current ammy. I'm running Thick Skin now.

Thanks!

just take the support gems out and summon them, if they die during a fight theres not much you can do tbh

anoint ravenous horde is bis in my opinion, but if you feels like you need some tankiness then golem blood is good too
"
Navs написал:
"
Kidoji написал:
How do you get 5m dps idont get it , i have almost the same gear ands im only at 60k even if i put all my gems at 21/20% im not even close of 100k

What configuration tab?
"
solaris32 написал:
"
Navs написал:
"
Kidoji написал:

What configuration tab?

in PoB
"
Po_Rouge написал:
Hi! great build, loving it.

Just one question, curious why Commander of Darkness is not even considered for last ascendancy? The way I read it it seems pretty good, does Plaguebringer surclass it that much?

Thanks!

Because additive damage bonuses are incredibly weak for an agony crawler.

Level 31 agony crawler has an (unsupported) dps of 160,000 or so at 40 virulence. However, that's already factoring in 640% increased damage and 200% increased attack speed. When you have commander of darkness and 2 auras (usually we have 1 but I'll be generous), that goes up to 670% increased damage and 206% increased attack speed. In other words... a pathetic increase. And that's not even factoring in our passives which increase the values even more.

Meanwhile, plaguebringer gives us both 10% more damage (which is a completely different universe from increased damage) AND 10% less damage taken. It's amazing.

"
plawzable написал:
Ran into a wall and instadie sometimes just clearing packs. how can I juice this build for more defenses?

Sorry, your build looks pretty good to me. My only advice is using more life catalysts on your rings and amulet, you should be able to get even more life this league than I did last league.

"
Morkonan написал:
"
weoilikeher написал:
what do you mean ? holy relic deals dmg with the pulse when u hit, grants feeding frenzy buff to you. what doesnt appear to be true ?

I was simply trying to understand the mechanics, that's all.

As I understand it now, after looking over the skills following your post, Feeding Frenzy has a "chance" to be cast. That should be frequent enough to keep it up, though, I suppose.

In the wiki, the description is presented as an "either or" sort of cast. (Either the Relic casts a dmg nova or a healing nova.) The Skillgem description, though, doesn't show that being the case. A sort of conflict of interpretations there and that's what I was going off of.

I play on Console and there's no easy way for me to tell what the "Effect Icons" are that show up during combat. I can't "mouse over" them or anything like that, so they remain a mystery unless I can open up my character stats and read down the list until I find the effect... which isn't really possible to do in the middle of combat. I can't remember what the Feeding Frenzy "Character Effect Icon" looks like... :)

1) holy relic has a single nova, which, when it hits an enemy, damages them, and when it hits an ally, gives them a life regeneration buff that lasts 4 seconds. It's the same nova. Think about it like Holy Bolt from Diablo 2, but it's a nova instead of a single-target bolt.

2) the nova has a 0.25 second cooldown. Which means, it'll trigger just under 4 times a second because cyclone is fast.

3) feeding frenzy has a 25% chance to grant its buff every time a relevant minion hits an enemy.

4) feeding Frenzy at 21/20 has a 7 second duration.

Mathing it out, the chance of running out of feeding frenzy buff while using holy relic is 0.75^(4 * 7) = 0.0003 = 0.03% for every group of 7 seconds from the last activation. In other words, while actively hitting mobs, you'll run out of feeding frenzy buff around once every 6 hours or so as long as your relic is alive? That's perfect uptime in my books.

"
plawzable написал:
update: i got +2 min end charges total, and better hp on some items.

ran a couple t16 and didn't rip surprisingly (just kidding i died once what did you expect its metamorph league.)
I think this build is insanely fun fwiw. i just want to juice it as much as i can for defenses for that stress free mapping (or as stress free as melee can get).

Oh, cool, no wonder your build looked so good when I saw it. Sorry I've been away for a while!

"
Kidoji написал:

There is no tooltip for herald of agony.... Make sure you have PoB configured right, assuming that's what you're using... At level 31, a completely unsupported agony crawler has 160k dps with no passives or anything else, at 40 virulence. 60k when fully supported sounds like maybe 5 virulence stacks at most.

"
BeefGuitarStar написал:

Thanks!

A lot of people seem to like Ravenous Horde before taking golem's blood.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 11:00:55
Thanks so much for this build, i just wanted to pop in and say how my league progress has been, i defeated sirus at awakener level 7 so far, and i am currently kinda stuck at level 92 because metamorph OP
Скрытый текст

HOWEVER:

overall this is the best build i have ever played, i ran to red tier maps with something around 20c to my name, and just blew through all the content. damage and survivability is some of the best i have experienced sofar in PoE. here is my current gear as of this second.

Скрытый текст

current struggle is survivability, but its metamorph league and i dont think there exists a level of survivability necessary to be save from the venoms at all times so im kinda not too worried about that anymore.

im always taking any suggestions i can get when it comes to improvements however.
Последняя редакция: adddemon. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 23:01:28
just killed sirus awekening level 8 - it was so easy. I decided to get max chaos resist and Survivability became much better.
"
codetaku написал:
"
Nekuuuuuu написал:
"
MagosBiologis написал:
Thanks for this guide! I've made a modified Occultist version, and will post a guide soon.

Interested to see your take on this build, mind linking it here after you're done?

I'm also interested! Feel free to link it here. Do you use empower to hit level 31 or are you using a +chaos level amulet mod from the new content? A +1 coming calamity plus a +1 amulet mod would replace the need for the Necromancer's +2 minion gems node.

Whoops, didn't check this thread for some time! My guide is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2727926

Nope, I just used a L4 Empower to bump the gem to L32. This build needs the amulet slot to remove mana reservation for either Temporal Chains (Solstice Vigil) or Discipline (Aul's Uprising).

Empower replaces the Chain/Vile Toxins in your setup. Occultist's Profane Bloom can chain through cursed packs anyway, because with all the minion damage buffs, the Agony Crawler's bloom deals over 100% of enemy life (https://streamable.com/542rx).
Последняя редакция: MagosBiologis. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 10:16:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация