[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

"
finkel1024 написал:
just killed sirus awekening level 8 - it was so easy. I decided to get max chaos resist and Survivability became much better.

Awesome! Great to hear that the build is matching up to the new content.

"
MagosBiologis написал:
Whoops, didn't check this thread for some time! My guide is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2727926

Nope, I just used a L4 Empower to bump the gem to L32. This build needs the amulet slot to remove mana reservation for either Temporal Chains (Solstice Vigil) or Discipline (Aul's Uprising).

Empower replaces the Chain/Vile Toxins in your setup. Occultist's Profane Bloom can chain through cursed packs anyway, because with all the minion damage buffs, the Agony Crawler's bloom deals over 100% of enemy life (https://streamable.com/542rx).

That is definitely cool, using profane bloom like that. I actually didn't even remember that Bloom worked on minion kills, so it makes sense that you'd go this route!
hey, firstly thanks for this build i have been following this build for awhile now.

but i have a question regarding gem links, why did you choose vicious projectiles if i may ask?

Looking at PoB, it seems void manipulation might give us more dps.

im thinking the end-game links would be something like

HoAg
Awakened Minion Damage
Dmg on full life
Awakened Added Chaos dmg(+1skill gem also)
Deathmark
Awakened Void Manipulation(swap for Awakened Chain on mapping)

So the colors would be 2G3B1R

Let me know what you think of what im suggesting, do you think it would be better? I personally do not have these new awakened supports yet but from playing around in PoB it seems like it might be good to get them.

Also playing around with some ways to increase the HoAg up to even crazier levels, so far i'm able to raise it to 38 HoAg in PoB.
Assuming richboi, with +1 chest corruption and Empower4, and the Hunter amulet mod +1 to all chaos gems and Awakened added chaos dmg

So that would mean we need a white socket to swap empower with chain for clearring
Последняя редакция: Giften. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 0:29:34
"
Giften написал:
hey, firstly thanks for this build i have been following this build for awhile now.

but i have a question regarding gem links, why did you choose vicious projectiles if i may ask?

HoAg
Awakened Minion Damage
Dmg on full life
Deathmark

Let me know what you think of what im suggesting, do you think it would be better? I personally do not have these new awakened supports yet but from playing around in PoB it seems like it might be good to get them.

Also playing around with some ways to increase the HoAg up to even crazier levels, so far i'm able to raise it to 38 HoAg in PoB.
Assuming richboi, with +1 chest corruption and Empower4, and the Hunter amulet mod +1 to all chaos gems and Awakened added chaos dmg

So that would mean we need a white socket to swap empower with chain for clearring

chaos dmg is like 25% ish in pob so you better off getting vile toxin in there ( 50% more dmg with 10 poison at gem level 21)
getting to level 31 HoA is the final breakpoint so more level isnt that game breaking tbh, i tried alot of setup and currently running elder glove for cull + LGoH, get intimidate from lethal pride and all that jazz, you can check my setup for gem links. Such a shame that trigger on focus doesnt have a sequence so desecrate in that setup wont have corpse to proc offering
Последняя редакция: weoilikeher. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 1:39:21
"
Giften написал:

HoAg
Awakened Minion Damage
Dmg on full life
Deathmark

Your PoB must be broken, then.

Even if (a) you had those gloves that can give minions 100% phys to chaos conversion with all white sockets, and (b) you stopped using Hatred, Void Manipulation would still be less dps than Vicious Projectiles (even un-awakened).

So, let me guess at your problem: you selected "cleave" for the attack your agony crawler uses.

PoB has that as an attack listed for the crawler to be using because it is, apparently, programmed in as an attack that the crawler knows.

But here's the thing: the AI NEVER USES CLEAVE AT ALL. Ever. I played this build all of last league and there is nothing cleave-like that this crawler ever, ever does. It only uses projectile attacks (tail spike and mortar).

So change your PoB setting for the crawler from "cleave" to literally anything else, and you will see how big a difference Vicious Projectiles makes. When you set the attack to "cleave" (which is just completely wrong), Vicious Projectiles will only apply its ridiculously slim global physical damage bonus from quality to the skill (at 20q it's 10% increased--not more--global physical damage to the skill).

Anyway, Void Manipulation as it is, is an absolutely terrible idea that will give us a teensy little boost that equates to roughly 17% more damage even when we have our offering up (it's less when our offering isn't up). Meanwhile, 21/20 vicious projectiles (unawakened) is 44% more damage. Way better.

As for awakened added chaos damage: no. The added damage is downright pitiful, and because it's base chaos (rather than base phys), it doesn't even benefit from the crawler's own increased phys scaling. When Herald of Agony is level 31, a 6/20 awakened added chaos gem provided like 8% more damage. It's bad. Real real bad. Gem levels aren't everything after level 31. Only 31 is the ultimate breakpoint. Now, if you can get bonus gem levels without sacrificing another support gem, that's awesome. A +1 corrupted chest is great, as is a +1 chaos skill gem amulet (as long as its defenses are also good). But using a gem slot for that... no. Never.
oh right, sorry i didnt thought about vile toxins being a more damage multiplier.

1 more question, do you think there's any way I can ignite enemies with this build? I'm thinking of adding cinderswallow flask. But unsure if it's possible as cold iron point dont let me do elemental damage right
Последняя редакция: Giften. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 0:06:05
So, with Cinderswallow on this build, you will never get the bonus from the line "Enemies Ignited by you during Flask Effect take 10% increased Damage".

However, the recovery from cinderswallow can still affect you while mapping. Any enemy that you poisoned will still grant the recovery lines when your minions kill them (they will not grant you the recovery when your minions kill enemies you haven't poisoned yet, but the poison thing is a loophole even if the poison itself wasn't the lethal damage, since it still applies on the frame that the final damage is dealt).

So feel free to use it, it may help during blighted maps or something. Won't give more damage though.
i have a question^^

how much dps would i loose if i dont use Hatred aura?

I have curse despair lvl 11 on hit gloves, is that beneficial to our damage ? I would like to swap out hatred for a defensive aura.
Despair is definitely beneficial to our dps (and by a higher percentage if we aren't running Hatred), but Hatred with generosity with both gems at level 21 works like this:

(.26 * 1.4) * (1 + (.19 * 1.4))

The .26 is the phys damage (our crawler is all base phys) added as cold. 1.4 is the generosity multiplier, which applies separately to both lines of hatred (so when hatred was "nerfed", sort of, generosity for hatred was actually buffed).

The .19 is the more cold damage.

So in total, hatred with generosity is essentially another support gem, a 46% more multiplier (without our offering up, which it doesn't synergize with).

Despair will be... well, generally speaking, less effective. It only applies to our chaos damage (which with offering up is 70/130 of our damage), and it only reduces enemy chaos resistance. Further, it has much less effectiveness on bosses. The way the rounding works, bosses are getting -8% chaos resist from level 11 with no curse effectiveness (and curse effectiveness doesn't scale it well). So even for a boss with hypothetically 50% chaos resistance (and the more chaos resistance they have, the more effective Despair is), let's say hypothetically they somehow have enough armor to also mitigate 50% of physical damage (again, more mitigation means better effectiveness), Despair is going to be a (.6 * .5 + .7 * .58) / (.6 * .5 + .7 * .5) effectiveness multiplier, which is an 8.6% more multiplier, and that's with offering up. It's worse without it up.

So yeah. You're giving up a ton of DPS by not running hatred. It's up to you, though.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 9:45:01
Does anyone have any video of this build mapping? I would like to see how it works before taking the plunge.
My vid of aul also starts with me delving. It's pretty much the same thing? Run through packs (all the way through, if you stand still you're beginning to get hit), and your crawler cleans up behind you while also smacking some things ahead of you.

The build is a bit faster in open layouts than in hallways but nothing will really be more useful to see how it works than that sample.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация