[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Hey codetaku,

I have managed to reach lvl 94 so far am able to fight sirus deathless mostly, killed him 10 times so far now.
I'm trying to push this build to the max I can possibly go.
I decided in add in HoP also to increase overall dps.

Initially i took our hatred which was 50% reservation for HoP's 45%, this reduced our dps on crawler, but the dps gain from having HoP probably made up for it.

Then i bought Aul's amulet to give us back Hatred which should buff both HoAg & HoP significantly. <- expensive option.

But now having some issues with gem sockets and resist, could you help me take a look and recommend any improvements for me?

I was thinking of taking out the CwDt set up or self cast spirit offering to ease up my gems so i can put in a golem, what do you think?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Giften/characters

Character name is SendWitches
Последняя редакция: Giften. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 23:05:09
"
Giften написал:
Hey codetaku,

I have managed to reach lvl 94 so far am able to fight sirus deathless mostly, killed him 10 times so far now.
I'm trying to push this build to the max I can possibly go.
I decided in add in HoP also to increase overall dps.

Initially i took our hatred which was 50% reservation for HoP's 45%, this reduced our dps on crawler, but the dps gain from having HoP probably made up for it.

Then i bought Aul's amulet to give us back Hatred which should buff both HoAg & HoP significantly. <- expensive option.

But now having some issues with gem sockets and resist, could you help me take a look and recommend any improvements for me?

I was thinking of taking out the CwDt set up or self cast spirit offering to ease up my gems so i can put in a golem, what do you think?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Giften/characters

Character name is SendWitches

i've messed around with the idea of trigger on focus helm ( dropping devoto for a nearby enemies taken increased phys dmg ) but the problem is theres no sequence in that, means offering cant consume corpse spawn from that button press, although its nice for mapping since focus is instant, sometimes you will fail to cast offering because theres no nearby corpse ( i fixed it with cwdt lv1 + desecrate but still need 2 links anyway ), selfcast offering with increased duration might be nice ( its like 20s ish offering uptime) but you have little to no cast speed

for ring i think dropping the herald ring is the right move. 100% increased dmg is nice but you need your resist anyway
"
weoilikeher написал:
for ring i think dropping the herald ring is the right move. 100% increased dmg is nice but you need your resist anyway

On the one hand, I agree with you and never considered using one of these rings for DPS because the build's tankiness is more important to me. On the other hand, the increased buff effect is currently the only thing stopping them from needing poison chance on jewels (I think they still need a single jewel with poison chance and they don't have it, but that should leave them at a 98% chance to poison on hit which is pretty okay).

Anyway, Giften, I appreciate what you're trying to do but this degree of deviation isn't something I can solve easily or I already would've made such adjustments to the build :P

When I was designing the build, I admit I didn't consider using herald of purity because I didn't realize at the time that poisoned enemies killed by your minions will still count as "your kills" (so herald of purity has permanent uptime even against non-bosses), but might I ask, how much extra DPS do you get from those minions, according to PoB? If it's high enough then I'm quite interested in trying to tinker with an adjustment.
Hey thanks for the replies!
Yeah i didn't really think of using HoP initially too but thought that instead of using Hatred which costs 50%, why not use pseudo 7linked HoP for 45%?

That caused my HoAg to have lesser dps on paper, but overall increased my total dps.

I'm not fully familiar with PoB, but from my testing in PoB with these links on an elder gloves, Faster Attacks and poison are part of elder gloves.
The thing I'm not too sure on PoB is if the DPS on HoP is per sentinel or all 4 sentinel, also if I'm going to use HoP i might use the HoP enchant too since the HoAg only gives 2 projectiles which doesn't do much in single target, while HoP gives 1 extra sentinel

You can play around with it using my PoB https://pastebin.com/9RRSvKdq

Also note I took unwavering stance, I might plan to take out unwavering stance due to having 2 heralds now and Coming calamity will reduce my chance to get stunned by 70%. What do you think of this?

So far i managed to cap my resist with my current set up and with minions up I can do elemental weakness at AL8 which requires 113% resist.

Reason I used the HoAg ring is mainly due to increased buff effect so I can have higher poison chance, not sure if its a good option, my other option would be to go rare vermilion ring or a essence worm for Pride aura maybe, or even a unset ring for gem socket.

Sorry again if I'm bombarding this thread, but I'm very interested in this build and want to push it to the best together with everyone here :)
Последняя редакция: Giften. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 22:51:03
That dps is per minion but that's still only 1.2 mil added DPS for all four minions... not sure I'd really go for it, personally, considering how much quality of life you lose and the fact that the purity minions don't work at range. If you're trying to just build a bosser, though, I guess it's probably worth it? Just make sure you don't accidentally have options checked that are no longer valid (like intimidate when no longer using the abyss gloves). I'm at work so I can't check your PoB right now.

"
Also note I took unwavering stance, I might plan to take out unwavering stance due to having 2 heralds now and Coming calamity will reduce my chance to get stunned by 70%. What do you think of this?

You can't get stunned during Cyclone so you can just drop unwavering stance already.
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 11:18:28
"
codetaku написал:
That dps is per minion but that's still only 1.2 mil added DPS for all four minions... not sure I'd really go for it, personally, considering how much quality of life you lose and the fact that the purity minions don't work at range. If you're trying to just build a bosser, though, I guess it's probably worth it? Just make sure you don't accidentally have options checked that are no longer valid (like intimidate when no longer using the abyss gloves). I'm at work so I can't check your PoB right now.

"

You can't get stunned during Cyclone so you can just drop unwavering stance already.

Hmm right, i didnt check intimidate, i'm thinking of alternatives to using intimidate like what weoilikeher suggested, using a timeless jewel. But i have not gotten around to it yet.

But yeah take a look at PoB and let us know what you think, cause im really not a theory crafter or PoB guy im just throwing random ideas hah

edit: turns out awakened melee dmg support gives chance to intimidate, costly option though, i might get to it if i decide to throw in the currency to try it out if or if i get lucky with sirus drops
Последняя редакция: Giften. Время: 31 янв. 2020 г., 12:33:36
Yeah, it definitely looks pretty good to me. You'll be able to squeeze out some more life when you deallocate unwavering stance. Just hope it's fun :)
Is there a POB for 3.9 ?
"
RunRonnie написал:
Is there a POB for 3.9 ?

no
why would there be a pob for 3.9 when theres 3.9 in the title ?
"
RunRonnie написал:
Is there a POB for 3.9 ?

The tree didn't change and I don't have a necro in Metamorph.

Just use the 3.8 PoB and include catalysts?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация