[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

I was looking for my starter build Monday, found yours. Reading every post, learning a few tips. Patch notes released today and nerfed of spirit offering. Great. You found a solution and you gave me hope.

But Legion is not a Zana Mode, so it will only be with scarab no ? Militant faith gonna costs a lot more than usual no ? or there is another way ?
"
luvahiz написал:
I was looking for my starter build Monday, found yours. Reading every post, learning a few tips. Patch notes released today and nerfed of spirit offering. Great. You found a solution and you gave me hope.

But Legion is not a Zana Mode, so it will only be with scarab no ? Militant faith gonna costs a lot more than usual no ? or there is another way ?

I'll try to find some kind of budget option, but yeah it's not a league starter right now. But new Delirium cluster jewels look promising.

Take a look at this one:

Disciple of Kitava
Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana
10% more Damage taken if you haven't Consumed a Corpse Recently

Anyway, my original Chieftain character still works fine:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2626591
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
luvahiz написал:

I'll try to find some kind of budget option, but yeah it's not a league starter right now. But new Delirium cluster jewels look promising.

Take a look at this one:

Disciple of Kitava
Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana
10% more Damage taken if you haven't Consumed a Corpse Recently

Anyway, my original Chieftain character still works fine:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2626591

Man, i guess it's possible to league start with it using MoM + Acrobatics for 5 points, what do u think? basically this is what miner's uses for defense, i know they do more dps than us, but what do u think? isn't reliable to use this setup till we can afford a militant faith?
Последняя редакция: jabeleta. Время: 11 марта 2020 г., 15:45:02
"
jabeleta написал:
Man, i guess it's possible to league start with it using MoM + Acrobatics for 5 points, what do u think? basically this is what miner's uses for defense, i know they do more dps than us, but what do u think? isn't reliable to use this setup till we can afford a militant faith?

We don't need to avoid damage. We should take enough damage per second to trigger CWDT setups, so Acro will not help.
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
jabeleta написал:

We don't need to avoid damage. We should take enough damage per second to trigger CWDT setups, so Acro will not help.

ic..but militant faith is the only limiting factor for not league start?
"
jabeleta написал:
ic..but militant faith is the only limiting factor for not league start?

Yep.)

How is the dmg with solution #4 compared to the old spirit offering build.
Seems like many big dps items are missing (auls zealotry, circle of anguish, martyr or CWC staff)
what about just doing a self cast VD while lvling until you got currency? the QoL of selfcast is gonna be pretty nice with the spellslinger support, i would love to be able to start cwc early as possible but sounds very hard ^^
"
majesthro написал:
How is the dmg with solution #4 compared to the old spirit offering build.
Seems like many big dps items are missing (auls zealotry, circle of anguish, martyr or CWC staff)

It's possible to use Martyr or CWC staff if you don't want to focus on max block. Damage is not that high but it's Ok. I killed Sirius lvl 8 with no problems and I can face-tank delve depth 400+.

Actually it is possible to use any weapon, any body armour, any boots, any rings and any amulets you want. I simply wanted to focus more on tankiness. Items in build is not mandatory. It's just an options.

The only uniques we need:
1. Scold's Bridle
2. Doedre's Malevolence
3. Militant Faith

And after few tests today I can say that even Militant Faith isn't that important. It's just to make life easier.
"
topperzz написал:
what about just doing a self cast VD while lvling until you got currency? the QoL of selfcast is gonna be pretty nice with the spellslinger support, i would love to be able to start cwc early as possible but sounds very hard ^^

Yeah! For sure! Right now I'm designing new setup that should work properly without any expensive uniques. Hopefully I'll find some time to update my guide before league starts.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация