[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

I have new video on my YouTube channel showcasing budget setup for Delirium:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIfFQIaANtk
Thinking of trying this out,

But now that Spirit Offering is nerfed, how does it deal with delirium? There is a lot of damage coming out and mobs everywhere, mainly worried about just getting 1 shot.

The 50% mom max block tank looks interesting to avoid that.
Последняя редакция: bitbite11. Время: 16 марта 2020 г., 9:58:26
"
bitbite11 написал:
Thinking of trying this out,

But now that Spirit Offering is nerfed, how does it deal with delirium? There is a lot of damage coming out and mobs everywhere, mainly worried about just getting 1 shot.

The 50% mom max block tank looks interesting to avoid that.

I don't have that many time to play the game. I'm still leveling my character. It works pretty well for me. As as soon as I get to red tier maps, I'll record new video. Until then I have nothing to show.)
Added my current gear to the build)
I’m confused on a basic part of this build that’s probably obvious to you guys.

Why exactly do we go so far out of our way to hurt ourself constantly with the build!

What’s the payoff? What item or skill is doing what that’s so great we do that?

Theamazonbasin
"
Godfeast_1 написал:
I’m confused on a basic part of this build that’s probably obvious to you guys.

Why exactly do we go so far out of our way to hurt ourself constantly with the build!

What’s the payoff? What item or skill is doing what that’s so great we do that?

I wrote about it in the guide:

"
The idea is to cast Volatile Dead without any headache that comes with this skill. I mean we don't want to create corpses manually and we don't want to stand still while casting. So I picked Cyclone + Cast While Channeling combination to trigger Volatile Dead.

Next step is to give our character some kind of passive skill that creates corpses infinitely. We want to cast Volatile Dead in any situation (even in hideout). I decided to use CWDT setups to trigger Unearth and Desecrate. Last thing to do is to find the way to deal damage ourself constantly. I found few effective solutions.

For some reason I'm obsessed by Volatile Dead.) Basically I did it just for the sake of. But it turned out to be insane build that annihilates all content released by GGG since 3.6 patch.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 13:39:39
HI, I've had little experience in POE. I try to play this build and solved problem with mana regen but life regen steal very bad. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
"
lHatePeople написал:
HI, I've had little experience in POE. I try to play this build and solved problem with mana regen but life regen steal very bad. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Your profile is closed. I can't see your characters so I don't know
Hey,

I just did a character respec and looking for some help and feedback on my build so far. I seem to be getting the hang of it but can't seem to get from level 90 to 91 - keep on dying. Highest map I've ran now with this build is T13.

Appreciate the help!

Thanks

Последняя редакция: FirewalkerPuncher. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 1:44:48
Why am I killing myself? This build does not work for me, although I have the same items.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация