[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

I'm really excited to try the 50% MoM Block version of this build in 3.10! I'm unclear on one thing though - why are you taking Elemental Equilibrium?
"
BlackSteel15 написал:
I'm really excited to try the 50% MoM Block version of this build in 3.10! I'm unclear on one thing though - why are you taking Elemental Equilibrium?

It's not EE. It should become The Agnostic keystone because of Militant Faith jewel. There are no way to show it on tree correctly)
"
SiCH13 написал:

It's not EE. It should become The Agnostic keystone because of Militant Faith jewel. There are no way to show it on tree correctly)

Oh okay, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks!
Build guide fully updated. See you in the Delirium.)
cant check the pob right now, what is the hit per volatile dead ball?
"
majesthro написал:
cant check the pob right now, what is the hit per volatile dead ball?

Standard version is 322k per ball with my mediocre items.

Max Block version is around 200k per ball.

Don't forget that I'm making my calculations with spell cascade in 6link.
Can i get approx cost of both 2 solutions(not counting 20q gems)? And which is dealing more dmg, and which is tankier?XD
"
Dziulatex написал:
Can i get approx cost of both 2 solutions(not counting 20q gems)? And which is dealing more dmg, and which is tankier?XD

Solution #2.5 has more damage and costs a bit less.

Solution #4 is much tankier and costs a bit more.

You can start from scratch, mix both variants, add new league mechanics etc.
I can't really tell you how much it will cost in 3.10, because prices becoming unpredictable. In 3.7 I spent around 1.5 ex on whole build. In 3.9 I spend more then 7ex only on weapon. So it really depends.

I'm starting as necro with new Spellslinger gem wich allows us to use Volatile dead from the start of the league. After lvl 80 I will transfer to this build.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 13 марта 2020 г., 12:37:41
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Dziulatex написал:

I can't really tell you how much it will cost in 3.10, because prices becoming unpredictable. In 3.7 I spent around 1.5 ex on whole build. In 3.9 I spend more then 7ex only on weapon. So it really depends.

I'm starting as necro with new Spellslinger gem wich allows us to use Volatile dead from the start of the league. After lvl 80 I will transfer to this build.

Any guide how to league start with this build?
"
Dziulatex написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Dziulatex написал:

Any guide how to league start with this build?

I wrote how I leveled in the guide and also recorded few videos of leveling process. Until lvl 60 you can play as regular caster with any spell you like. Nothing special here.

There are a lot of detailed leveling guides for every class. I'm not really great at starting in new league. Even after 5 years in the game)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация