[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
ChonkyChoccyMilk написал:
If we are using disintegrator and scolds bridle with doedre's malevolence would a rare chest be better than cloack of defiance and if so what stats do we go for on the chest piece

Cloak is easy to get, helps with mana sustain and gives 40% MoM. Solid chest.

Here are some good options:
I am get my first lvl100 on this build!!
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/LordDeWinter/AnimeHentaiVolaBomber?i=7&search=skill%3DVolatile-Dead%2CCyclone

Really one of the powerful and really good build. For this, not so expensive.
Thanks! ;)
"
LordDeWinter написал:
I am get my first lvl100 on this build!!
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/LordDeWinter/AnimeHentaiVolaBomber?i=7&search=skill%3DVolatile-Dead%2CCyclone

Really one of the powerful and really good build. For this, not so expensive.
Thanks! ;)

Congrats my dude! What content did you farm to get exp after lvl 97?
97-99 the beachhead rots, occasionally pure breachstone, sometimes delve (300+)
99-100 pure breachstone, I came across a good host of Chayula's Charged Breachstone, 11 maps 1ex = 6%/per all maps
Hey,

first of all a big "thank you" for this awesome build. It feels sooo good to play VD without taking stops and cast.

I got one question regarding the cwdt-setup. At this moment it feels like that Cyclone (Scold's Bridle) doesn't proc desecrate and unearth so there are no dead bodies for my VD. Especially in Boss fights it feels a little bit meh. So do I have to stop leveling CWDT or is my attack rate too low? Or are there other problems I don't mentioned yet?

Thanks so much for answering

Greetings
Последняя редакция: Nopesos. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 5:53:50
"
Nopesos написал:
Hey,

first of all a big "thank you" for this awesome build. It feels sooo good to play VD without taking stops and cast.

I got one question regarding the cwdt-setup. At this moment it feels like that Cyclone (Scold's Bridle) doesn't proc desecrate and unearth so there are no dead bodies for my VD. Especially in Boss fights it feels a little bit meh. So do I have to stop leveling CWDT or is my attack rate too low? Or are there other problems I don't mentioned yet?

Thanks so much for answering

Greetings

Hi!

You should keep your "corpse spawning" cwdt gems at lvl 1 if you want them to trigger constantly. Level of coprses doesn't matter for volatile dead because we are scaling fire damage from spawned orbs not from actual corpse explosion. I didn't invest in attack speed. It's dead stat I think.

I have only 1 lvl 21 CWDT gem and it's linked to Bone Offering lvl 21 and Golem.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 10 мая 2020 г., 15:12:23
Hi mate! Wanna make this build as my last character for the league. How's the performance against Sirus 8 mate? Thanks!
"
meister1523 написал:
Hi mate! Wanna make this build as my last character for the league. How's the performance against Sirus 8 mate? Thanks!

Long story short. Worst fight in the game. Worst game design since release.

Damage is fine but I really hate this boss. So many laggs, so many random things happening. I can't see shit on my screen during this fight. So I don't really know how good my character against Sirus. Yes, I'm killing him. Sometimes deathless. But I personally want this boss to be deleted from the game.
Good enough for me mate hehe. Thanks!
"
SiCH13 написал:
Chieftain version has around 40-50% more damage but the only defence mechanic he has is Leech. So necro is much more tankier because of block and MoM.

Just got to lvl80, last ascendency...
Feels good as long as I continuously kill mobs while raising them, but have an issue that I constantly have to hit my life potion, and from time to time I kill myself !

I felt safer with chieftain & life leech
I probably have something wrong in my gear (also dps not high enough yet on tier 12+ maps)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация