[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Ty for the Guide, its one of the best Builds with VD for me. I follow your Stuff and make some small changes.
Yesterday i buy a Cluster Jewel who gives me some nice Stuff for the Build.

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/8ZvD4JeK

thy for the good work.

Последняя редакция: Baumi1990. Время: 11 мая 2020 г., 4:08:25
"
Pimousse написал:
"
SiCH13 написал:
Chieftain version has around 40-50% more damage but the only defence mechanic he has is Leech. So necro is much more tankier because of block and MoM.

Just got to lvl80, last ascendency...
Feels good as long as I continuously kill mobs while raising them, but have an issue that I constantly have to hit my life potion, and from time to time I kill myself !

I felt safer with chieftain & life leech
I probably have something wrong in my gear (also dps not high enough yet on tier 12+ maps)

I think it happens cose you are not using Militant Faith that gives us The Agnostic keystone. Can't see Kitava's Teachings on your tree either. The Agnostic is quite important. Kitava's Teachings is optional but there are no reason to not use it.

Disintegrator is good weapon but for necro version I prefer Duskdawn cose my goal was to have maximum possible block chance.

Also for hard content I'm using shaper's rings with "life gain on hit" modifier.

We are alredy spamming a lot of spells so this mod itself gives a lot of HP sustain. But I decided to swap GMP gem from my Unearth CWDT setup to Ball Lightning. Combined with high block chance this setup allows me to spin through darkness in Delve depth 500+ without flares. We can't kill mobs in darkness but we can gain a lot of HP by hitting them with ball lightning.
BTW ball lightning can apply shock which increases damage output a bit more.
"
Baumi1990 написал:
Ty for the Guide, its one of the best Builds with VD for me. I follow your Stuff and make some small changes.
Yesterday i buy a Cluster Jewel who gives me some nice Stuff for the Build.

Here is my POB
https://pastebin.com/8ZvD4JeK

thy for the good work.

Glad you like it. Nice jewel for sure. I probably should find something similar for my character.
I think it's time to show my current setup for this league.
In this setup I'm using two big cluster jewels and focusing on Rallying Cry buff effect with annointed Battle Cry, which allows me to use warcries instantly. In combination with Spirited Responce jewel I gain 10% of incoming damage as mana while affected by Rallying Cry.

- 1kk Shaper damage per ball
- 75% attack block / 54% Spell block chance
- 40% of damage taken from mana before life
- Around 1k HP regen per second

PoB Pastebin Code:
https://pastebin.com/pfav77SK

This setup isn't much better then original. I just wanted to use new cluster jewels and have fun with new sinergies.
@OP

I'm currently using this build. I'm level 38 now.
What kind of gear would you recommend right now?

Also, what gem links are most important at this time?

Thanks!
"
GravitIce написал:
@OP

Thanks!

At this point you should level up as standart caster build. Use whatever skills you like. You probably can't safely start transitioning to this build at lvl 38.

I you want to use VD at this level then try this setup:

Cyclone - CwC - Volatile Dead - Desecrate

If you have Tabula Rasa then add Spell Cascade and Concentrated. It's enough to get started.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 12 мая 2020 г., 9:17:36
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
GravitIce написал:
@OP

Thanks!

At this point you should level up as standart caster build. Use whatever skills you like. You probably can't safely start transitioning to this build at lvl 38.

I you want to use VD at this level then try this setup:

Cyclone - CwC - Volatile Dead - Desecrate

If you have Tabula Rasa then add Spell Cascade and Concentrated. It's enough to get started.

Thanks for the quick reply! I will keep it in mind :)
First of all thanks for your build, it was really fun to play it during the long quarantine evenings). I did the block version with some of my adjustments. Now its finally done and turns out pretty good (7.5k effective HP, 330k dmg per ball and shit tonne of balls with Corpse Pact), you can take a look if you want.

https://pastebin.com/dxLPHyX6

P.S. I don't finally know how block works in this game, but do we need a complete stun immune to make it work properly, or the Brine King is enough?
So i switched to this build instead but I'm having mana regen probs especially with militant faith. Your current pob doesn't have a lot of regen allocated in the tree but you have over 500/sec...how do you get that done? You can check my gear if you want.
Последняя редакция: ashneil1. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 6:44:00
"
Dreadful0 написал:
First of all thanks for your build, it was really fun to play it during the long quarantine evenings). I did the block version with some of my adjustments. Now its finally done and turns out pretty good (7.5k effective HP, 330k dmg per ball and shit tonne of balls with Corpse Pact), you can take a look if you want.

https://pastebin.com/dxLPHyX6

P.S. I don't finally know how block works in this game, but do we need a complete stun immune to make it work properly, or the Brine King is enough?

You are immune to stun while cycloning. Brine King helps to not being stun-locked by monsters.

Also good way to get stun immune is elder ring + Mark of the shaper. At some point I decided to craft Shaper+Elder ring to get both stun immune and a lot of spell damage. I'm not using Mark of the shaper in my current setup but it's great synergy and great way to use awakener's orb.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация