[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

so mana sustain isn't as much of a problem anymore. But One thing I've noticed is that if i spin for a while my hp starts dropping after a few seconds. at first it would be fine but then my hp would start to steadily go down so i have to pace it...Do you know any fix for that?

Edit: seems like i got it fixed. Working pretty well so far!
Последняя редакция: ashneil1. Время: 13 мая 2020 г., 13:16:00
"
ashneil1 написал:
so mana sustain isn't as much of a problem anymore. But One thing I've noticed is that if i spin for a while my hp starts dropping after a few seconds. at first it would be fine but then my hp would start to steadily go down so i have to pace it...Do you know any fix for that?

Edit: seems like i got it fixed. Working pretty well so far!

Your profile is closed btw. I can't see your characters
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Dreadful0 написал:
First of all thanks for your build, it was really fun to play it during the long quarantine evenings). I did the block version with some of my adjustments. Now its finally done and turns out pretty good (7.5k effective HP, 330k dmg per ball and shit tonne of balls with Corpse Pact), you can take a look if you want.

https://pastebin.com/dxLPHyX6

P.S. I don't finally know how block works in this game, but do we need a complete stun immune to make it work properly, or the Brine King is enough?

You are immune to stun while cycloning. Brine King helps to not being stun-locked by monsters.

Also good way to get stun immune is elder ring + Mark of the shaper. At some point I decided to craft Shaper+Elder ring to get both stun immune and a lot of spell damage. I'm not using Mark of the shaper in my current setup but it's great synergy and great way to use awakener's orb.

What a twist) Didn't know that cyclone has built in stun immune. Got it thanks. Interesting rings combo btw will keep in mind)
So, what do you all think about the Harvest changes?

- No more looking for Militant Faith, since The Agnostic is now on the tree seems nice. Does anyone know where it'll end up?

"
Dreadful0 написал:

What a twist) Didn't know that cyclone has built in stun immune. Got it thanks. Interesting rings combo btw will keep in mind)

- Well not anymore, I'm sorry to say. Pity.
Actually, this might be a problem, we have to address.

- Corpse Pact: Now has an upper limit on increases to cast speed per corpse consumed recently of 200%.
meh. Not nice, but we don't use it necessarily...

Anything else I missed?

Also, who's going to start the harvest with this build?
"
Silenc42 написал:
So, what do you all think about the Harvest changes?

- No more looking for Militant Faith, since The Agnostic is now on the tree seems nice. Does anyone know where it'll end up?

"
Dreadful0 написал:

- Well not anymore, I'm sorry to say. Pity.
Actually, this might be a problem, we have to address.

- Corpse Pact: Now has an upper limit on increases to cast speed per corpse consumed recently of 200%.
meh. Not nice, but we don't use it necessarily...

Anything else I missed?

Also, who's going to start the harvest with this build?

Sadly:

Doedre's Malevolence: New versions of this item will no longer grant +50 to the mana cost of skills. Instead, they will grant 30-50% increased Seal gain frequency.

but:
Voidbringer: No longer increases the mana cost of skills by 40-80%. Now grants +40-80 to the mana cost of skills instead. Existing items are unaffected.

should be a good replacement.
"
Mirathas написал:

Sadly:

Doedre's Malevolence: New versions of this item will no longer grant +50 to the mana cost of skills. Instead, they will grant 30-50% increased Seal gain frequency.

but:
Voidbringer: No longer increases the mana cost of skills by 40-80%. Now grants +40-80 to the mana cost of skills instead. Existing items are unaffected.

Yes, I just noticed, too... But you're right the voidbringer should work nicely.

I doubt this one works with cyclone :D
Apep's Rage: No longer increases the mana cost of skills by 40%. Instead, it now grants +40 to the mana cost of skills. Existing versions are unaffected by these changes.
"
Silenc42 написал:
"
Mirathas написал:

Sadly:

but:

Yes, I just noticed, too... But you're right the voidbringer should work nicely.

I doubt this one works with cyclone :D
Apep's Rage: No longer increases the mana cost of skills by 40%. Instead, it now grants +40 to the mana cost of skills. Existing versions are unaffected by these changes.

If nothing changed, no, wands cannot be used with Cyclone.
I really hope this build gets updated for 3.11
"
bloodbathzim написал:
I really hope this build gets updated for 3.11

Yeah me too. First time doing VD build and i love cyclone already so im hyped :)
Sorry boys and girls. I didn't have much time to update this guide.

My thoughts about 3.11:
1. Throw away militant faith. We don't need it anymore, because "The Agnostic" now always available on passive tree. So it saves us a lot of time and money early in the league.

2. Doedre's Malevolence is dead item for us now. Looks like we should use Voidbringer gloves now. It's fine because Doedre's always been quite expensive early in the league. Voidbringer should be more common item (maybe not).

3. New Infernal Cry gem looks fantastic. I can't wait to see how it works with my build.

4. New "Undertaker" passive skill point is A-WE-SO-ME. 30% increased damage, 2% life regen and 2 additional corpses spawned for both desecrate and unearth.

5. Cyclone is nerfed and now we CAN be stunned while spinning. That's bad news but we will find some kind of solution. (Or maybe it's fine idk)

6. "Corpse Pact" ascendancy point is changed a bit. Now attack and cast speed buff is capped at 200%. I think it's good for us. If we wanted to use corpse pact pre 3.11 it was almost like balancing on top of the knife. Looks like now it should be fine. But prefer Commander of Darkness instead of Corpse Pact anyway.

So looks like we are safe. Let's go!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация