[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Where is the elemental equilibrium part? It says see that section for orb of storms, and I was hiding and expanding everything and didn't see it anywhere, nor in the ToC.
"
I started league on this build, and for a while it felt good, but around act 4 or so it started to feel pretty weak. I kept with it, and just stopped using it after the act 10 Kitava kill. The damage output for normal mobs is okay, but for rares, some magics, and bosses it's no good. I loaded up the PoB, and it was showing me 10-15k DPS, certainly not 1M DPS. I input my own current gear, and got even lower numbers. Survivability also felt pretty weak, but I think that is due to the low DPS.

Being total nubbins, I'm sure I messed something up, especially with regard to PoB items.

You should be playing using WoC and OoS not Vortex at this point right? I'm going on my way to Kitava now and feel pretty strong, melting rares/bosses as well. In fact I'm enjoying leveling so much I don't want to switch into unknown quantity (vortex) for myself in the near future lol. Seems like I'd need a really good gear so that my DPS won't tank much compared to "leveling" setup. Then againm I never used any of those skills before so I've no experience to judge any of this.

EDIT: Sry, didn't notice you said act 10 Kitava, I'm still on act 5 Kitava. So I might have the same issues as you still.
Последняя редакция: MrCinos. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 4:31:33
"
MrCinos написал:
"
I started league on this build, and for a while it felt good, but around act 4 or so it started to feel pretty weak. I kept with it, and just stopped using it after the act 10 Kitava kill. The damage output for normal mobs is okay, but for rares, some magics, and bosses it's no good. I loaded up the PoB, and it was showing me 10-15k DPS, certainly not 1M DPS. I input my own current gear, and got even lower numbers. Survivability also felt pretty weak, but I think that is due to the low DPS.

Being total nubbins, I'm sure I messed something up, especially with regard to PoB items.

You should be playing using WoC and OoS not Vortex at this point right? I'm going on my way to Kitava now and feel pretty strong, melting rares/bosses as well. In fact I'm enjoying leveling so much I don't want to switch into unknown quantity (vortex) for myself in the near future lol. Seems like I'd need a really good gear so that my DPS won't tank much compared to "leveling" setup. Then againm I never used any of those skills before so I've no experience to judge any of this.

EDIT: Sry, didn't notice you said act 10 Kitava, I'm still on act 5 Kitava. So I might have the same issues as you still.

Just an FYI at least for me...

I transitioned a little early at like lvl 70 when I had 4K ES and wished I had stayed with OoS a bit longer. The damaged wasn’t quite up to par yet with vortex. I’m 83 now and vortex is much better. My budget gear right now. Rares were self found. Uniques self-purchased. My gems aren’t fully sorted, kinda using a curse on hit setup until I get a good wand with trigger socketed spells craft.

Последняя редакция: crzytimes. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 10:29:24
Well this is the most brutal league start ive ever had. In between metamorph bosses and tougher bosses all around, Im a freaking wet paper napkin.

Just started mapping, and ive died 74 times already at lev 67. I die probably 4-5 times per map.

I know my gear isnt good but man... past leagues I just breeze through lower tier maps. Only 7 chaos to my name atm so cannot buy better stuff.

Sorry just wanted to whine a bit. Ignore me!
Hey everyone,

I've been having a blast in 3.9 so far. lvl 86 with about 8K ES and just crushing bosses. Usually just standing still and facetanking the Metamorphs.

I haven't been able to stop playing long enough to update the guide, but I'm hoping that I'll have some time to do that tomorrow morning. The EE section is too hard to find and I will be giving it it's own section. It's hidden in with crafting at the moment. Thanks!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
srt4eblue написал:
Where is the elemental equilibrium part? It says see that section for orb of storms, and I was hiding and expanding everything and didn't see it anywhere, nor in the ToC.

I've looked everywhere as well and can't find it. I think I might have to dump this build already.
Hey, great guide I chose to start with this guide for the current league. Breezing through t15 maps going quite well.

An idea I had was to run heretic with enfeeble/temp chains and BM+male and instead of the presence of chayula. Adding to this setup an extra damage buff, not really sure what yet. I run with a ES crafted/res amulet instead. The stun immunity is nice however not sure how needed it really is.

Another possible would be to add blood and flesh and stone defense.
Последняя редакция: ledbanger. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 18:00:27
"
banthom написал:
"
srt4eblue написал:

I've looked everywhere as well and can't find it. I think I might have to dump this build already.

Well, you clearly weren't looking everywhere:
3.7 Gearing For Low and Mid-Tier Maps ->
Mid-Tier Mapping Gear Check ->
Wand
Последняя редакция: Maskota01. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 8:31:34
"
ShakCentral написал:
Hey everyone,

I've been having a blast in 3.9 so far. lvl 86 with about 8K ES and just crushing bosses. Usually just standing still and facetanking the Metamorphs.

I haven't been able to stop playing long enough to update the guide, but I'm hoping that I'll have some time to do that tomorrow morning. The EE section is too hard to find and I will be giving it it's own section. It's hidden in with crafting at the moment. Thanks!

Hey Shak, Im enjoying the build so far as well. currently level 86 with 9.7k ES and damage feels OKish. was hoping you may be able to make some recommendations on where I should progress my character from where Im at currently. I have some currency to spend and would like to get my damage higher, im fine with sitting around ~10k ES. Tooltip in town says around 65k dot dmg from Vortex. I guess i need to figure out the correct config in POB and check it there though. Gear currently :

"
latterus14 написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:
Hey everyone,

Hey Shak, Im enjoying the build so far as well. currently level 86 with 9.7k ES and damage feels OKish. was hoping you may be able to make some recommendations on where I should progress my character from where Im at currently. I have some currency to spend and would like to get my damage higher, im fine with sitting around ~10k ES. Tooltip in town says around 65k dot dmg from Vortex. I guess i need to figure out the correct config in POB and check it there though. Gear currently :

Your gear looks pretty nice! I'm only sitting on 8K ES myself as I'm saving up some currency for low-life purchases.

Now that you have a very nice amount of ES, you probably want to start building up some damage. Your wand is the first pleace to start. You currently have the Trigger mod, but the wand is very low damage outside of that. I'd look to replace it with a damage-focused wand. Fingerless Silk Gloves, a Fossil crafted -9 Resist helmet (and with a Vortex Enchant), and a spell damage mod on your shield will go a long way toward upping the damage.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация