[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Awesome thanks!
"
HarryBolls написал:
Hi,

in terms of leveling, as there aren't leveling trees with e.g. 30 points, 60 points, ... could someone give some rough direction as for which major nodes to go in which order?

One suggestion:

1) Frost Walker and optionally over to Heart and Soul maybe as far as Arcane Will

2) Elemental Overload and Dark Arts

3) Runebinder (or down to area by Precision and Sanctity)

4) Whichever west branch you didn't take in the previous step

5) Quick Recovery and the long path to Breath of Rime

6) Down to Constitution

There's probably no wrong way to do it really.
Can't recommend enough to join the discord and ask there in the PoE channel. There are pinned pics with my route in numbered order and tons of helpful people. Over 300 have joined since yesterday and it's 99% build discussion
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Последняя редакция: ShakCentral. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 12:36:28
"
ShakCentral написал:
Can't recommend enough to join the discord and ask there in the PoE channel. There are pinned pics with my route in numbered order and tons of helpful people. Over 300 have joined since yesterday and it's 99% build discussion

Ditto what Shak said. Discord is blowing up. That's where I got the routing from, and people are talking about possible gem setups for leveling. I wasn't sure if he wanted to grow the discord, but it seems the answer is yes :)
Последняя редакция: GERWARIC. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 12:57:33
-

Последняя редакция: Kim_Aislinn. Время: 9 апр. 2024 г., 11:48:58
so I just updated PoB, now none of the pastebins work.. suggestions?
Are you running the Community Fork?
Can you explain the difference between Wintertide leveling, Non-Vortex and Vortex leveling? Is it just the skill you run before transitioning to Vortex at a certain level?
From what the game tells me conc effect does nothing to my wintertide brand degen dps - am i retarded or anyone has the same?
I'm getting an error when I try to import your build:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/690283187087081478/723708430954659840/unknown.png

Any1 knows what's up?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация