[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Everyone, guide updates are coming and a notice has been added to the front page.

I'm spending Harvest Launch and Father's Day weekend playing the league and spending time with my family. The update work will begin tomorrow morning.

Thank you all for your patience!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
For those who want (to craft) a cluster jewel:

Don't even try out of your garden.

Some specific mods can be targeted by seeds (T2 mainly), it helps tremendously.

For another build a specific jewel would cost 380 chaos in average to get in Delirium, the same jewel in Harvest would cost 67000 chaos.
hello peeps,

i feel a little lost in this - mostly well written - guide.

i have several questions:

1. when i reach mapping, it is stated that i should get my own gear farmin blood aqueduct. transmuting white into blue ... and then? dont regal them into rare?

2. when i'm about to switch to vortex, i dont know which build i should be using when following this https://poe.technology/poebuddy/Zewc8PAr
- none of trees i can choose from refer to the "phases" he is taking about?!

can somebody help me?

edit: wow i think i understand it now ... it is SO much to respec. i thought this was a league starter? :D the currency i need for this takes so long to obtain!
Последняя редакция: schmuggla. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 13:39:29
Read the gearing guide. Look for those mods on items. Make them rares who cares, its your character. Rares aren't hard to get.

Use the harvest crafts for more fine-tuning.

Use path of building. The tree isn't even updated on that site. The wintertide/life pathing tree is wonky. It strays way too far from the build you eventually go. 60ish! passives that need to be regretted total when you switch.
Последняя редакция: Khako. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 18:15:55
If you use Wintertide for Single target wont that interfere with the storm brand in your weapon that is helping keep EE up? Is OoS by it self enough to keep EE up?
Orb of Storms is enough for bosses that stand still. Seems like they nerfed cold dot on the tree because max wintertide stages is a lot of damage. Feels like GGG tested their skills on a passive boss dummy again. Doesn't translate well to actual gameplay.
Последняя редакция: Khako. Время: 21 июня 2020 г., 14:31:52
man i'm constantly dying with this build. its probably me, but man this sucks. it sucked hard to level this build to mapping and now it sucks even harder because i'm being killed within seconds. i cant respec because i dont have the currency and i cannot aquire the currency because i'm frequently dying. really took the fun for this league. gonna take a break.
"
schmuggla написал:
man i'm constantly dying with this build. its probably me, but man this sucks. it sucked hard to level this build to mapping and now it sucks even harder because i'm being killed within seconds. i cant respec because i dont have the currency and i cannot aquire the currency because i'm frequently dying. really took the fun for this league. gonna take a break.

Fix your character man, you started ll/CI pathing with no gear and the wrong ascendency. Got some wasted points into shadow and cast speed nodes? No life, low energy shield and uncapped resists. That sounds like get one-shotted territory to me.
the char is def. fucked up.
i got confused by the guide. i was pretty sure that the guide recommended another ascendancy class if you DONT lvl with vortex (which was recommended, too). i didnt expect to need so many respec points! now i'm inbetween two builds ... at least i got the resis capped now.
i had a the same problem but I managed to recover, you really need to watch one tree, Im using the leveling vortex tree in POB but I guess I need a lot of regret orbs to respec at the end

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация