[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hello, any link for HC ? look like it doesn't work
I want to start crafting a wand but was wondering if the ilvl of the base wand (whether it be a tornado/opal or prohecy) wand matters or not? What is the recommended ilvl or base in general? Any tips in crafting it?
"
DamagePlanX написал:
I've been following the Vortex for Dummies as I level toward the
Ziz/Steelmage build to help me as I go. In some ways I think this has been helpful. In others I think it may have confused me. I know nothing about Vortex or playing it. I'm wondering if someone can help me figure out how I'm supposed to play this build. I have a bunch of questions.
Skill sets and gear I reference are in the PoB of the Ziz video.

LVL55? - I just hit lvl55 and this seems to be the critical mass for switching as mentioned in the video and in the Vortex for dummies. What makes 55 so critical? Or there other indicators that tell me when switching is viable? If I don't switch, what do I used with OoS?

Aura? - I see in the POB and for skills that at 55+ the heralds aren't mentioned. Are the dropped entirely? Do we just run Blasphemy setups and skitterbots?

Skitterbots - Do they do more than trigger traps/mines? Do they trigger EE?

Rotation - So while trash clearing I'm guessing we drop Vortex and run. For bosses etc, is it OoS, followed by Vortex? What's Cold Snap for and how is it used in the rotation? What about Storm Brand and the other stuff on the triggered gear in the POB?

First post here, sorry if this formatting is terrible. Ziz's guide assumes you'll be using Vortex as soon as you've finished Cruel Lab (which is recommended level 55), but this guide assumes you'll wait until Merciless Lab (or maybe even later) before you start using Vortex. This guide uses Herald of Ice/Thunder and Orb of Storms to level until around maps, whereas Ziz drops both Heralds to use Malevolence aura and only uses Orb of Storms to proc Elemental Equilibrium to make Vortex/Cold Snap hit harder. That's also why Ziz's build picks up Profane Bloom as first ascendancy - Vortex benefits from the early clear speed that Profane Bloom provides. Since Malevolence gives more damage to Vortex than the Heralds, you can drop them and use a Blasphemy+Curse setup. Level 55 is important for Ziz's build because you pick up Void Beacon which really helps your Vortex/Cold Snap/Bloom pops feel good. This build doesn't recommend using Vortex until later, so lvl 55 doesn't really matter. From my experience, none of the ascendancies are impactful until you use Vortex. The skill gems recommended in this build are smooth as butter though. I only struggled with bosses but I suck at most of the fights. Also this build is really awesome I've enjoyed it a lot.
Hello Shak, hello everyone!
That's my first time playing vortex and i'm enjoying it so much ahah. Just bought my Shavrs and i'm destroying everything rn, but i have a question:
At the low life area you said to use blood magic + malevolence and clarity + discipline, but how can i craft a item to use it? I really know nothing about crafting tricks. Oh, and should i drop imortal call with CwD too?
Thanks about that awesome build, and keep the nice work!
Последняя редакция: diinhoca. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 23:35:45
Thanks for the guide. It was really rough going late story line and starting into maps, dying a ton. But, this league is a bit crazy with tough mobs so I imagine that was it.
Finally switched over to CI around lev 68 with about 4200ES, but after selling a ring for 40c, was able to buy more stuff and am now sitting at 5300es and dps is nice in tier 1-4 maps so far.

Here is my gear. Pretty sucky but that 40c ring is the only thing I have found worth anything so far :)

Where is the tree after I finished the Acts?

This tree who has on the post is safe to follow? I'm seeing other player who play with this build and the skill tree is so different, I'm talking about the levelling tree

Последняя редакция: nsantos06. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 1:54:17
Ok. So I just switched to Vortex, and I seem to be missing something I think.
How do you utilize profane bloom? Right now I only curse with enfeeble cwdt, and that doesnt seem too reliable no? Thinking of taking forbidden power instaed.

I see that low-life you can get curses but how before
"
IzorkX написал:
Ok. So I just switched to Vortex, and I seem to be missing something I think.
How do you utilize profane bloom? Right now I only curse with enfeeble cwdt, and that doesnt seem too reliable no? Thinking of taking forbidden power instaed.

I see that low-life you can get curses but how before

Personally I don't wanna bother with curses yet so I bought a Witchfire Brew flask and it is up all the time basically for mapping. It's working well :)
Последняя редакция: Martiusz. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 6:54:25
This may be a noob question, but I can't seem to find a full passive tree or POB for 3.9 Vortex Occultist. Am I just missing it???

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация