[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I have a question about LL version. How big is the difference in damage between LL and CI build and also is the survivability better or the same? I think prices of Chayula amulet and Shavrones body armor will go up soon so I am thinking about transitioning. I have never played LL build before.
I have been playing around as CI for a few days now since I haven't got the currency to buy a Shav's yet.

I have ended up running Disc, 1 blasp curse in Heretic's veil and Flesh and Stone. Must say that it's really nice to have the blind, and would actually recommend others to run it over clarity if you don't have mana problems.

Once you go LL and spec into Malediction, go ahead and run the second curse.
IGN: @eredia

Hey,

Have been playing this build for the 1st time and I think I'm doing okish.
I would need some advice on what to focus on my gear, got 1.5ex in bank (my profil is open).

Thank you for the guide ShakCentral
"
Caedes_ написал:
Hey,

I would need some advice on what to focus on my gear, got 1.5ex in bank (my profil is open).

Your wand has "added cold damage to spells" on it. This combined with Elemental Equilibrium means you will NEVER get the benefit of lowered cold resist on monsters. It actually means they will ALWAYS have higher cold res.
IGN: @eredia

I have two questions regarding your POB and guide.

1. Glancing Blows -- In the picture you have this linked in a place that covers up CI. Is this jewel only intended for LL or can you put this up by Minion Instability if you wanted to?

2. Cold Snap -- What is with the gems in the POB for "End Game CI" on the helmet. There is an extra gem. Are you implying shaped helmet with Hypothermia?
"
Eredia написал:
"
Caedes_ написал:
Hey,

Your wand has "added cold damage to spells" on it. This combined with Elemental Equilibrium means you will NEVER get the benefit of lowered cold resist on monsters. It actually means they will ALWAYS have higher cold res.

Wow, thanks for the insight ! Changed my wand. Do you see anything else wrong in my build ? What should I be focusing on ?
"
Avelanh написал:
I have a question about LL version. How big is the difference in damage between LL and CI build and also is the survivability better or the same? I think prices of Chayula amulet and Shavrones body armor will go up soon so I am thinking about transitioning. I have never played LL build before.

Lowlife is like 50% more dmg,(aura+lowlife inc treenod 30%), but obviously Shav has less Energy shield. IWth shav i think u will be like 9k ES. With decent rare ES chest - like 10+. But dont think it worth 50% dmg. So Shav is better.
"
Caedes_ написал:
"
Eredia написал:
"
Caedes_ написал:
Hey,

Wow, thanks for the insight ! Changed my wand. Do you see anything else wrong in my build ? What should I be focusing on ?

if i remember correctly - with flamedash even without faster casting you can use Arcane surge at lvl 6. Ur probably can be even higher. So you are losing quite some dps with ur level 3 :) Cause less "more dmg" number
EDIT: nvm, got it myself.
Последняя редакция: MrCinos. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 14:27:33
Decided to give this build a try last night, almost at level 50. I am pretty positive I am following the leveling guide and skill setup correctly. But the leveling feels particularly slow, fighting rares and bosses is very slow single target. OoS does decent enough on packs, am I doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/AvUReUHa
Последняя редакция: The_Fatness. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 23:09:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация