[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Shak your point 3.8 says "how and when to go Chaos Innoculation" but the paragraph is entirely about how and when to go Low Life :P
If people are still looking for a different helmet, look into Crown of the Inward Eye that drops from Sirus. I slot it into my PoB and it's just better than Rime Gaze in every category, plus it saves you from having to anoint Tranquility if you want Transfiguration of Soul.
Wiki says that Culling Strike does not apply to DoT. So, how does Wish for Death work with curses?

"
A hit with culling strike will kill an enemy if it is still alive with 10% of maximum life or less after the hit. This occurs instantly; there is no delay between the enemy taking damage from the hit and being killed by culling strike.

Culling strike does not trigger when an enemy is reduced to zero life outright by the damage inflicted by a hit. This is relevant for effects that care about overkill damage, such as

Herald of Ash

Since culling strike is a property of hits, it is not applicable to damage over time.

https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Wish+for+Death

"
ShakCentral написал:
"
Mitchlol написал:
"
ondalow написал:
E: nvm figured out my problem lol. are we supposed to be running temp chains with ci? i bought the temp chains enchant but i see its under the ll section

No, we're not. The PoB is just setup badly for the calcs. It's using all the gem links rather than the setup-specific ones. What I mean by that is it's using both CI and LL links for calcs.

Yeah I'm not sure why it's doing that. I went through and made sure everything was unchecked when I put out the latest PoB and it just checked everything instead. Same thing happens to me if I load the PoB into my other computer.

Yeah it had me stumped for a while. I couldn't figure out why my vortex dps was so so so low compared to yours while in comparable gear. Once I figured it out it sorta came a bit closer.
Everyone,

I'm starting to dig into the heavy lifting portion of the guide update, which is mainly to Part 3. Please be aware that some of the sections may be slightly off or in the wrong location in the meantime.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ArisFuser написал:
Wiki says that Culling Strike does not apply to DoT. So, how does Wish for Death work with curses?

"
A hit with culling strike will kill an enemy if it is still alive with 10% of maximum life or less after the hit. This occurs instantly; there is no delay between the enemy taking damage from the hit and being killed by culling strike.

Culling strike does not trigger when an enemy is reduced to zero life outright by the damage inflicted by a hit. This is relevant for effects that care about overkill damage, such as

Herald of Ash

Since culling strike is a property of hits, it is not applicable to damage over time.

https://poedb.tw/us/skilltree.php?n=Wish+for+Death

Well you just need to hit :) The trigger spells should hit often enough, if not, periodic casting of Vortex of Cold Snap will to the job.
Hi Shak,

I know you're busy and don't get time to reply much.

First of all thank you for the guide. i keep lurking around discord too but never seem to be able to get to chat with you regarding the build.

Can you please look at my Char and suggest changes if any? my ES feels too low 5.9k atm maybe because discipline is at level 13 but still how are ppl getting 8k ES and all?

Also, based on feedback from others would you recommend removing winter tide for end game or its solid to use?

If its good to use as 4 L can u please share the 4 L WT
i am currently using WT- ele focus - Controlled dest - efficacy, which one of these should be replaced with hypothermia?

In the off chance WT is not that good, can u share 6L vortex gems and 4 L Cold Snap gems?

I heard Bonechill support does not do much for Vortex so aren't we effectively playing Vortex 4L and cold snap 5L?

Appreciate your response.
Thanks.
Viz

P.S. You can update the cons for this build, i have made some pointers.

Cannot do the below maps/ some can be done but very hard and maybe not deathless

1. Atziri
2. Cannot do maps with no regen mod( Players cannot regenerate life, mana or energy shield)
3. Cannot do Reflect Maps
4. Cannot do 40% less chance to block maps as its our only defensive layer in the build apart from stacking ES and ES regen.
5. Multiple stacks of ignite can easily kill you as we use 2 unique flasks and 3 immunity flasks
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Последняя редакция: thegreatestviz. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 21:52:59
"
My goal is for this guide to be the one-stop-shop for all things Vortex. Whether you're playing CI or Low Life, this is the place for you.

What if id like to play an agnostic mana mom build? You think this would be possible? Its the new FOTM id like to play and id appreciate some input on it.

It would probably be a trickster, because hes more mana suited and less ES than occultist.
Parts 1, 2, and 3A have been updated. Lots of stuff has moved around, and it's all in a clearer place. The remaining 3 sections of Part 3 are all dealing with gear and items and will be done ASAP. Thanks!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
I was wondering, using Empower 4 instead of Hypothermia in 6L is giving me the highest DPS for Vortex and Efficacy instead of Bonechill higher for Vaal Cold Snap. Any ideas?
Последняя редакция: ArisFuser. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 18:56:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация