[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Is anyone dying often to corrupted blood stacks? I'm quite tanky and I don't die to other sources of damage in red maps, but most of my deaths are with corrupted blood. Maybe I'm going fast and dont pay enough attention to the stacks. But I only survive if I have vaal discipline in that moment.

I guess I will have to buy a corrupted jewel against it, but maybe I'm doing something wrong
Bottled Faith not worth imho. Sulphur Flask is more than enough for DPS and regen. We don't need crit, just proc EO.
"
haitike написал:
Is anyone dying often to corrupted blood stacks? I'm quite tanky and I don't die to other sources of damage in red maps, but most of my deaths are with corrupted blood. Maybe I'm going fast and dont pay enough attention to the stacks. But I only survive if I have vaal discipline in that moment.

I guess I will have to buy a corrupted jewel against it, but maybe I'm doing something wrong

Use flasks, that remove bleed on use. They remove and give you immunity to corrupted blood as well.
Everyone,

Part 3 has been updated from 3.1-3.6. the last two updates on gearing CI and LowLife are in progress.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
Kordalis написал:
"
haitike написал:

Use flasks, that remove bleed on use. They remove and give you immunity to corrupted blood as well.

Flask remove corrupted blood, seriously? lol, all this years thinking it only removed normal bleeding.
"
Using a of Staunching

flask will remove all Corrupted Blood stacks and prevent any more being added during the flasks effect. Corrupted blood can also be completely avoided by using a Jewel with the Corrupted implicit mod Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you. A non-jewel Delve mod of the same mod text, can also be found in the Azurite Mine.
Ive now fully tweaked out a life version of this and its working out to be pretty damn nasty
triple curse despair, ele weakness, frostbite
75/60 block with glancing blows 5% life on block 4% life on kill 6.2% life regen and surging vitality
5.9k life 1.2k es
3.7m vortex dps on sirus

this guide was so helpful in getting this build working just wanted to share what ive done with the info provided!

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Последняя редакция: RitualMurder. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 18:06:20
Hi, been playing this build since league start - at the moment still in CI build (no shav yet); I have max resist and 9.5k ES but still feel squishy in red map.

Can anyone take a look at my char and give me some suggestion on what to improve? or should I just start saving for the LL gear?

Thank you.
Последняя редакция: whyarewehere. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 18:47:13

I'm a new player, I didn't understand how I see the pastebin material.
Can someone help me?
You need to download Path of Building - the Community Fork. There should be a link on the front page. EDIT: Here you go...it was in the Discord resource channel.
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

From inside PoB you can load a Pastebin link or search for characters by account name.

Path of Building has a bit of a learning curve, but it's a critical tool for build planning, equipment testing, tweak modeling, etc.
Последняя редакция: GreyLensman. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 20:30:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация