[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi, for the Low life end game version is there any remaining mana to slot in an Aspect of the Spider? Thanks
"
teyjinshen написал:
Hi, for the Low life end game version is there any remaining mana to slot in an Aspect of the Spider? Thanks

grab some mana reservation nodes, you should be able to slot in aspect of the spider in somewhere. you want aspect of the spider absolutely. if you're going LL with shav's, i've done it before, i could run

malevolence
disc
zealotry
hatred
aspect
clarity

all at the same time.

this was done WITHOUT an Aul's amulet.
Последняя редакция: SonsOfKorhal. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 11:51:30
"
jlo072 написал:
Hi, I asked it before, but did not receive a response yet, so I will try it again :)

I have three questions, two about the gems in the shield and a third one about clarity:

1. What level should flame dash be?
--> looking at your POB it says 20/20 flame surge. Should it be 20/20 flame dash?

2. Should flame dash, arcane surge and tempest shield be linked?

3. Looking at your POB, clarity is lvl 8. Do we keep it at max lvl 8 in order to keep the level of mana reservation low?

Thanks in advance for any reply. Love the build so far.

not sure about shak, but for me, i keep flamedash at a level where it can trigger arcane surge support. doesnt need to be 20/20. flamedash is absolutely just for movement utility. level it according to your needs.

cant answer qn 2 cuz i dont do that.

clarity is levelled to the level you need. if im not wrong, LL builds use clarity to reserve life, so basically you cant level it beyond a certain level because you have no more life to reserve.
"
SonsOfKorhal написал:

3. DO NOT have any +cold dmg (SPELLS OR OTHERWISE) on ANYTHING.

Are you saying that damage from "+x-y Cold Damage to ATTACKS" also messes up the EE triggering?

edit: just checked the trigger-on-cast socketed skills and they don't have any +x-y to cold damage on them
Последняя редакция: SilkySlim. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 12:42:34
@SilkySlim

Cold Damage to Attacks doesn't fuck with EE. Vortex is a spell, and doesn't care what added damage attacks have. What you want to avoid is added damage to spells and shit.
"
Nirvanatone написал:
This is such a headache of a requirement -
"Step 1: Get a weapon with the mod "Trigger a socketed spell whenever you use a skill" (The crafting/mod process is below in the gearing section). Once you have this mod on your weapon, take EE on the tree."

I have started to count the weapons I have unvieled in a spreadsheet. I am currently at 39 weapons. I have hit this mod ONE TIME, of which it only gave me 1/3 the craft bar.

Its super frustrating depending on this veiled craft to make the big damage bump. Sigh.

If you are SSF yea its a pain.

If you are trade league there are a ton 10C and less. Just pick one with Spell Damage and the craft. IT such a huge damage upgrade get a crappy one first then worry about crafting a nice one later.
"
SilkySlim написал:
"
SonsOfKorhal написал:

3. DO NOT have any +cold dmg (SPELLS OR OTHERWISE) on ANYTHING.

Are you saying that damage from "+x-y Cold Damage to ATTACKS" also messes up the EE triggering?

edit: just checked the trigger-on-cast socketed skills and they don't have any +x-y to cold damage on them

"
deadbubble написал:
Cold Damage to Attacks doesn't fuck with EE. Vortex is a spell, and doesn't care what added damage attacks have. What you want to avoid is added damage to spells and shit.

cold damage to attacks indeed doesnt screw EE up, because vortex is a spell. which also means, it is completely useless (doesnt add dps, and uses up a mod/roll). so, bottom line, do not have any +cold dmg anything. and i guess as an extension, do not have "+ (any type) dmg to attacks"
"
ElectroHarmonix написал:
"
Nirvanatone написал:
This is such a headache of a requirement -
"Step 1: Get a weapon with the mod "Trigger a socketed spell whenever you use a skill" (The crafting/mod process is below in the gearing section). Once you have this mod on your weapon, take EE on the tree."

I have started to count the weapons I have unvieled in a spreadsheet. I am currently at 39 weapons. I have hit this mod ONE TIME, of which it only gave me 1/3 the craft bar.

Its super frustrating depending on this veiled craft to make the big damage bump. Sigh.

If you are SSF yea its a pain.

If you are trade league there are a ton 10C and less. Just pick one with Spell Damage and the craft. IT such a huge damage upgrade get a crappy one first then worry about crafting a nice one later.

you do not need to have "trigger socketed spell" in order to make use of EE. simply cast OOS/Storm brand manually. trigger socketed spell is simply a QoL.
I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing guide. Probably one of the best written guide I have seen to date.
"
SonsOfKorhal написал:

cold damage to attacks indeed doesnt screw EE up, because vortex is a spell. which also means, it is completely useless (doesnt add dps, and uses up a mod/roll). so, bottom line, do not have any +cold dmg anything. and i guess as an extension, do not have "+ (any type) dmg to attacks"

Oh for sure. I don't have it on anything purposely - it just ended up on a ring because it rolled with that and other things I needed. Wanted to make sure that it wasn't actually working against me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация